RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Birdman, Barkley and Midget Smith

First of all, is there a Birdman smiley on this site? Cause, I think he has damn sure earned himself one.

I've always been cool with Chuck Wagon and The Jet but if they continue to mock the BirdMan I cannot get down with those washed up strip club hanging out and hooker paying turtle wax shining brothers.

Now, I would love to see the Birdman just show up one night on TNT and knee Kenny in the face and slap Barkley in the Birdman Chokehold or Full-Nelson and if Shaq wants to hop up the Birdman can break out the Judo or Akido and use Shaq's size against him.

Now let's all say it together: BIRDMAN BIRDMAN, BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I love that crew. As a Rocket fan ill never forget Kenny Smiths game 1 vs the Magic in 1995.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Those guys on TNT are idiots and have the easiest job in the world. Do you ever see what they do....get paid probably six figures to hold a fishing pole and bounce up and down on their chairs pretending they are fishing. Make stupid one-liners that aren't even funny. They pretend to be hilarious and barrels of fun when they aren't....its all an act to make them seem like "one of the guys".

It's one big crock.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Those guys on TNT are idiots and have the easiest job in the world. Do you ever see what they do....get paid probably six figures to hold a fishing pole and bounce up and down on their chairs pretending they are fishing. Make stupid one-liners that aren't even funny. They pretend to be hilarious and barrels of fun when they aren't....its all an act to make them seem like "one of the guys".

It's one big crock.
    They have to get rid of the whole panel except for Barkley. Bunch of stiffs. EJ is horrible. Kenny Smith says the same shit all the time and he prepares his shit too which is even worse. Shaq doesn't say much.