LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Possibly, but I never bet against obvious sharp plays.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by SSLP View Post
    Pats are going to win by 10 at leas those +6.5 backers on the Jets are going to get hammered LT
    Of course sharps don't win 100% of the time, but they win a lot more than they lose. Thus, they must always be respected.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Does this line remind anyone of the jets-RAIDERS game last year?

IN RLM WE TRUST

LT Profits

RLM has won in every sport for at least the last three years. I wish Sports Insights archives went back further.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the pats will win by 10 LT i understand and respect your point of view and you do have a valid point but against a ROOKIEQB vs one of the best in the game 3 points will not make much diff in this game ...

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    RLM has won in every sport for at least the last three years. I wish Sports Insights archives went back further.
    Well yea, the amateur sports bettor gets online today sees Pat -3.5 -110, cums in his pants and goes all in. No research what-so-ever. Not saying it wont win, i believe the pats will cover the original -6.5 line but i wont bet against it.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow !!!!!!

So Tom Bradys 20+ regular season win streak will come to an end because the SHARPS pounded the Jets at +6.

He might sit out the game if he hears this to keep the streak alive.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Well yea, the amateur sports bettor gets online today sees Pat -3.5 -110, cums in his pants and goes all in. No research what-so-ever. Not saying it wont win, i believe the pats will cover the original -6.5 line but i wont bet against it.

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i know how to read a line...

i know the rlm shows that pats are a "square bet"

guess what I don't give a ****

pats are the better team, this is a gift. how'd all you sharp players make out on the browns last week? hahaha

if this were any other situation I wouldn't go against the rlm. I do STRONGLY believe in rlm. I just think the pats are that much better than the jets

Saints and Pats

gifts

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

"Sharps" already hammered Jets at +6 and +6.5. Those that play Jets now are are getting no value.
    Meh. That # was pinny only and before the monday night game. I doubt it got that much action.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

It was actually widely available in Vegas books too, durito.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Makes sense, pinny had to copy it from somewhere

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Pats scored on 5 of their last 7 possessions week 1. After Brady shook off the rust, they looked great offensively.

I'm not worried about the defense, Bellichick knows how to stop the Jets (Leon Washington).

NE -3.5 is the play...
    they better find a way to stop dustin keller too...they had no answer for him last year....and with the way sanchez looked on third down last week...keller is a major concern

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Wow !!!!!!

So Tom Bradys 20+ regular season win streak will come to an end because the SHARPS pounded the Jets at +6.

He might sit out the game if he hears this to keep the streak alive.
    Ignoring sharp money may be hazardous to your health. They are right more often than they are wrong.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Pats are 1-9 ATS last 10 brady starts

LT Profits

Dr. Bob picks Jets outright

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ignoring sharp money may be hazardous to your health. They are right more often than they are wrong.
    LT,
    I think you really mean:

Ignoring sharp money may be hazradous to your WEALTH.

Doc

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    LT,
    I think you really mean:

Ignoring sharp money may be hazradous to your WEALTH.

Doc
    Indeed.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

RLM is getting a lot of love here.

Remember kids comparing answers right after a test in school? If a not-so-gifted kid finds out that all the smart kids had another answer, that kid may not feel too good. But that is a very different thing than when a smart kid doesn't agree with other smart kids.

Cap the game, not the people that cap the game. Unless you really and truly are convinced that others, as a whole, are much better at it... (in which case you may also be in the wrong field).

durito
    escarabajo negro

The better question is why are any of you trying to cap/bet NFL full game sides at WA numbers.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Durito your brains turn me on amigo

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Pats ML

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to stay away from this game, but then the Jets said they were going to try and embarrass the Pats, and the line is 3.5 for me. The Pats have ripped the jets every time since 2002 in games played before the half way point in the season. So I'm on the Pats, because of the record, and it happens every time that when a guy or a team talk shit about another team, they always lose. To make it a dead bolt, all we need is a Jet player to come out and guarrenteeeee it, and that will seal the deal, the Pats will roll.

btraband
    btraband's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a tough one to call, i liked the pats because of all the talking the Jets were doing and the rookie qb going against belicheck. but then I heard something about rex ryan and how he coached the baltimore defense against the pats in a strong way some time ago. who knows, i still will take the pats but may wait til half

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quick quiz - During Brady's miraculous 2007 undefeated (til the superbowl) season, what is the only team to hold Brady to less than 50% completion percentage....if you answered Rex Ryan's Baltimore Ravens you are correct.

Remember, the Ravens and KYLE BOLLER would have beaten the Patriots in week 13, if it wasn't for a phantom 4 down defensive holding call that kept Brady on the field in the fourth quarter. In fact Brady went a very unimpressive 18-38 in that game while throwing an interception. While he did get 250 yards and two touchdowns to go with it, it was by far his least impressive game of the season.

Given the history of Rex Ryan against New England, New Englands struggles Monday night against a horrible Buffalo team, New Englands defense on the downward slope. This game is a toss up @ -3 and is far from 'easy money' in my book.

GL though

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Pats are 1-9 ATS last 10 brady starts

Those were all double digit spreads with some a high as 20 , lot different than 3 going against a rookie QB.

pokernut9999

Why does everyone cap a game based on week one ? If every week you bet on the team that looked good versus the team that looked bad you would lose your ass.

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is an easy decision. First you got one of thee best QB in Brady. You can consider the first game against the Bills a warm-up game for him since he's been out of action for a year. Sanchez will be facing the toughest team he has EVER faced in pro and college career. Let's see after a couple of hits to the mouth this pretty boy will fair. The Jets have been talking mad smack and will depend on a rookie QB to lead them to a victory??? The Jets D will do it's job, but the offense will suffer. It may be close, but -3.5 after an opening line of -6.5 is very generous. I see Patriots winning by a TD. My Pick: Patriots -3.5.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does everyone cap a game based on week one ? If every week you bet on the team that looked good versus the team that looked bad you would lose your ass.
    the pats defense is worse this year, esp w/out mayo for this game

the jets defense is a lot better, and have ellis back

not saying the jets WILL win this game but itll be close IMO...I could be wrong but thats the way I see it

I got in at Jets +6.5

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I agree. This pretty much sums it up for me, too.

The Jets are no where near as good as they looked week 1, the Pats no where near as bad.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Love the Pats ML

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you guys hanging your hat on the Rex Ryan defense, please know this. His defense regularly gets smoked by passing teams. Sure when the Pats went undefeated they held up fairly well to the Pats, but that was a special case were the team was super hyped to beat the pats, and If I remember correctly, it was heavy wind conditions. Typically Baltimore ( Rex's old team) has gotten smoked by Indy, Pats, and Chargers, all pass happy teams. Then even if old Rexy has something of a scheme in defense, he just doesn't have the top talent that they do over in Baltimore. Even with all that, I gave the Jesters a chance until they started talking heavy shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they are the ones embarrassed this sunday.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

cant believe how much people are on the jets here. one of the best qb's vs a rookie qb? c'mon really? to each its own i guess, anyhow im on the pats -3.5!

this game is going to be interesting!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    cant believe how much people are on the jets here. one of the best qb's vs a rookie qb? c'mon really? to each its own i guess, anyhow im on the pats -3.5!

this game is going to be interesting!
    He cheated thats why he looked great
    Its harder to win when you dont cheat, didnt look so great vs NYG and BUF last week
    I think Brady is a BUM

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Last time I checked, the Jets are not the Ravens defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    Quick quiz - During Brady's miraculous 2007 undefeated (til the superbowl) season, what is the only team to hold Brady to less than 50% completion percentage....if you answered Rex Ryan's Baltimore Ravens you are correct.

Remember, the Ravens and KYLE BOLLER would have beaten the Patriots in week 13, if it wasn't for a phantom 4 down defensive holding call that kept Brady on the field in the fourth quarter. In fact Brady went a very unimpressive 18-38 in that game while throwing an interception. While he did get 250 yards and two touchdowns to go with it, it was by far his least impressive game of the season.

Given the history of Rex Ryan against New England, New Englands struggles Monday night against a horrible Buffalo team, New Englands defense on the downward slope. This game is a toss up @ -3 and is far from 'easy money' in my book.

GL though

First 123 Last