Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post

How exactly was the game fixed?
    Lol, the calls where pretty even. As much as I hate to admit it, golden state shot lights outs and stomped denver. Why denver....why?????

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjz24 View Post
    I think the Dub's need to start Landry instead of Jack. Jack, although he has good games, is too much like a bad Monta Ellis.
    Why? I thought Jack was great last night. He was in the paint all night and handled the ball well when it wasn't in Curry's hands -- it also forced Denver to go small. I think Landry is better is small doses for a quick offensive spark whereas Jack is better all-around.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Golden State wins this without David Lee... it's the biggest fix ever. Golden State seriously can't win without Lee! So F'ing lucky last night! Look at Mark Jackson's look with a minute to go in the game... he had that look like "Gee... I am a good coach... I AM A GOOD COACH" No you aren't you turd. Your players got hot... you have to think about how many gamblers had Denver ML last night after the David Lee injury. I didn't have any money on the game... I won with New York... I was drinking at the bar last night watching the game with a hoe... and I was watching how fixed that game was. Unreal. Feel bad for all the Denver backers... you guys got it up the butt.

If you think George Karl will get out coached in this series... you're wrong.
    So everyone will be on the Warriors as a dog at home now and they'll will be buried again with another fix?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Warriors are clearly the better team

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Warriors are clearly the better team
    This guy gets it

Energy efficient light bulb

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Can't wait to bet the Nuggets for the series, the line better be around -110 to -130. I'm still confident a jump shooting team is not going to hit 65% of their shots for the series. The Nuggets rely on transition, and if Goldenstate is shooting that insane, not even the Heats can beat that team.
    a lot of the Warriors 3s, especially in the 2nd half, were wide. the fk. open. professional basketball players will hit wide open shots at a high %. fact.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Warriors have been doing shit like this all season. Not that everyone is able to watch every game, but you can tell who's watching the Warriors play for the first time all year. Warriors were the best 3-point shooting team in the regular season. Last night shouldn't have been too much of a shocker, really (unless you're a mile-high homer who's been watching them never lose at home all season). About the coaches look, he's been doing that all season too and it's much less about him feeling like a good coach and more about him enjoying his young players and being impressed when they execute and accomplish their team goals. Honestly, if you're this shocked by last night's result, you're either a homer or you were way way off when you capped the game/team That the Warriors could cover was a given... the line in games 1 and 2 has been a reflection of how the Warriors get no respect and the Nuggets have been dominant at home.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

series is over..... Denver lost...

GSW will win game 3 and 4 for sure

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

raker gets it

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Warriors series +235 is ridiculous. I'm already on them pre-series at +400 but I'm gonna have to add some now that they have homecourt back. This should be +150 at most. Not a surprise though I guess, books have been rating Denver way higher than I have all series and will continue to do so. We'll just have to see who was right.

YouHave2outs

it is Denver that is lucky the series is tied 1-1. i agree that warriors take games 3 and 4.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I still think Denver could win this but GSW making a good gamble on going small. Denver needs Gallo!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So everyone will be on the Warriors as a dog at home now and they'll will be buried again with another fix?

I'm just stating that because of Lee's injury the public quickly moved to Denver. Now... when Golden State is at home... I think they will be the Public's play. The X factor is Mark Jackson's coaching (positive/negative.) Honestly... he's not a good coach. I think Denver still wins the series. Golden State was lucky. Karl will adjust from what Golden State showed without Lee.... Get ready for a Denver win in Game 3

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'm just stating that because of Lee's injury the public quickly moved to Denver. Now... when Golden State is at home... I think they will be the Public's play. The X factor is Mark Jackson's coaching (positive/negative.) Honestly... he's not a good coach. I think Denver still wins the series. Golden State was lucky. Karl will adjust from what Golden State showed without Lee.... Get ready for a Denver win in Game 3
    I think Denver will have an advantage once game 4 and 5 begin, this where the one day rest will start factoring in for the jump shooting Warriors. This is where the team with the deep bench comes into play. In game 2 the Nuggets didn't shoot terrible, the Warriors just did something that hasn't happened in over 20 years of playoff basketball, while their 5 starter accounted for 110 points alone. I think the Warriors has the advantage with the two days rest for game 3.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I still think Denver could win this but GSW making a good gamble on going small. Denver needs Gallo!!
    Better late than never but the values gone.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

If Golden State wins this without David Lee... it's the biggest fix ever. Golden State seriously can't win without Lee! So F'ing lucky last night! Look at Mark Jackson's look with a minute to go in the game... he had that look like "Gee... I am a good coach... I AM A GOOD COACH" No you aren't you turd. Your players got hot... you have to think about how many gamblers had Denver ML last night after the David Lee injury. I didn't have any money on the game... I won with New York... I was drinking at the bar last night watching the game with a hoe... and I was watching how fixed that game was. Unreal. Feel bad for all the Denver backers... you guys got it up the butt.

If you think George Karl will get out coached in this series... you're wrong.

clown shoes. gsw played lights out. if curry remains hot gsw will win this in 7.

YouHave2outs

The X factor is Mark Jackson's coaching (positive/negative.) Honestly... he's not a good coach.

"This might sound a little cheesy, but I'm super honest," Jack said. "David has put us on his back all season long. Steph has put us on his back all season long, but the person that's put us on his back the most on this team is Coach Jackson.
    "As long as we got him, I'm confident as ever. I'm confident in everything he says. … As long as we got our coach driving this ship, I'm confident that we can go out against anybody and be successful."

First 123