Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by ZP3 View Post
    This guy is 212-273 betting NBA this year and he gloats over one cash LOL
    That's because I bet lots of +money... +300 and up, +500 and up. I don't need to hit a high % to be up.

Scroll through the pages, no chasing or shit. Why would I be close to up units if I have such a "horrible" record and have never chased with 35x plays or nonsense like that. At least know what you're talking about before calling people out.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Can't wait to bet the Nuggets for the series, the line better be around -110 to -130. I'm still confident a jump shooting team is not going to hit 65% of their shots for the series. The Nuggets rely on transition, and if Goldenstate is shooting that insane, not even the Heats can beat that team.
    Doubt it for the price. Another team tied at 1-1, Nets are only around +100-+105 and they were -140 pre-series. Nuggets were like -450 pre-series. I think they will be around -160.

Seto

ZP I haven't had a good year though, I'll grant you that. But the 50-60 games under .500 is very misleading.

I am "virtually" up around 9 units though because there's no way in hell the Clippers are losing that series.

Seto

Frost I will give you that Nuggets will probably not lose at home again in this series. But Oracle is gonna be rocking and Denver sucks on the road. I could easily see Golden State picking up all 3 at home. We'll see, it's gonna be interesting if nothing else.

ZP3
    ZP3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    That's because I bet lots of +money... +300 and up, +500 and up. I don't need to hit a high % to be up.

Scroll through the pages, no chasing or shit. Why would I be close to up units if I have such a "horrible" record and have never chased with 35x plays or nonsense like that. At least know what you're talking about before calling people out.

Fair enough Seto...but still don't give the man ish when you've had a losing year dude. Personally I think this Nugs win this series in 7

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ZP3 View Post
    Fair enough Seto...but still don't give the man ish when you've had a losing year dude. Personally I think this Nugs win this series in 7
    It's just banter. I'm not taking a swipe at him or anything. Just in good fun. I'm sure he understands that. People have got to stop taking shit so seriously on the internet.

We'll I've had a losing year up to now. I'm marginally down and have futures that are looking good/great and we still have a full month and a half left. Obviously I could still easily have a losing year we all know how gambling can be but I'm pretty confident it won't be the case.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

javale mcgee and faried are soft as hell

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    javale mcgee and faried are soft as hell
    Nuggets still got 3 games to lose before elimination, should be a interesting series. Hopefully Faried will be starting next game instead of that rookie Fournier who committed 3 early silly double dribble turnovers in the 1st quarter.

You mad bro

yeah fournier sucks .. but javale and faried cant play soft again .. they were getting banged around like pinballs according to the commentators ... never heard that one before but oh wells i honestly think denver will win in 6 or 7 but it will be tough if their bigs get banged around from a david lee missing team .who the fck knows though

frostno98

Mcgee only played 14 minutes, so he didn't play much because Goldenstate was going with a small lineup. Faried clearly looked a step a slow. Hopefully he's ready by game 3 or 4. Fournier inexperience is showing and he should sit the rest of the playoffs. If either Thompson or Curry has a bad game, I really like the Nuggets chance to win and really go up on this series.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Nuggets are so sorry that the Milwaukee bucks would beat them In a 7 game series. Warriors should be up 2-0 in this series.

You mad bro

^^ so if they should be up 2-0 .. why arent they?

Gus Fring

^^ so if they should be up 2-0 .. why arent they?
    Andre miller hit a lucky game winner where a game where Curry was 1-11 in the 1st half and still GS was tied with 12 seconds left in the game

You mad bro

oh so the warriors still lost though .. so they arent up 2-0 ......

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Andre miller hit a lucky game winner where a game where Curry was 1-11 in the 1st half and still GS was tied with 12 seconds left in the game
    Actually the game shouldn't even come to that. The Nuggets were up 9 points with 3 minutes left in the 4th. If Steph Curry didn't make a desperate Kobe Bryant like fade away three with less than 35 seconds to tie the game, the Warriors would of been fouling. The Warriors were the one's lucky just to tie game 1.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's not frostno98's fault. These fukking games are rigged.

Gus Fring

oh so the warriors still lost though .. so they arent up 2-0 ......
    Warriors still in command and stole home court

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Warriors still in command and stole home court
    Warriors did outplay them both game though. This series is far from over. The Nuggets were down 3-1 to the Lakers last year and still took it to game 7. The Nuggets know what to do because they've already been down this road before.

You mad bro

stole home court? the nuggets could easily win in GS just like how GS won tonight in denver ... this is the biggest toss up series in the entire playoffs besides the clippers and grizzlies bulls vs nets is kinda there .. but every other fav should blow away their opp and as of now they are mia 2-0nyk 2-0thunder and spurs will be 2-0 soon .. so will the pacers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Nuggets will win in 7.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nuggets will win in 7.
    Nuggets losing game 3 would be great series odd then.

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i like them.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Stop arguing about the past you jerks. Make a thread for game three and argue there.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

If not for Miller's game winner and Lee's injury, we are talkin bout a 4-2 4-1 Warriors series here. Warrior's are just plain better than the Nuggs

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Calm down folks, Denver still wins, likely 4-1 or 4-2. They're superior team, nigh unbeatable but close. GS lucky. Denver too good and wins rest.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Can't wait to bet the Nuggets for the series, the line better be around -110 to -130. I'm still confident a jump shooting team is not going to hit 65% of their shots for the series. The Nuggets rely on transition, and if Goldenstate is shooting that insane, not even the Heats can beat that team.
    Nuggets are still -290, not sure what you guys are thinking with this -110....

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

frostno, why is George Karl not giving Javale bigger playing time?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Nuggets are still -290, not sure what you guys are thinking with this -110....

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

You can play the world best defense in the world, but if a team can make all their jumps shot their unbeatable. Hopefully the Nuggets get -110 odds for the series so I can hammer them.
    The Nuggets defense was atrocious, especially in the 2nd half. Every time they got within 9 or 10 points, they would allow either a wide open 3 off of one pass to Curry or Thompson or let Barnes or Jack to get to the cup starting from 25 feet out. The Nuggets could score at will (or get to the free throw line) all night but lacked focus defensively.

You mad bro

popovich said it right .. just because you have good individual defenders doesnt mean you have a good defensive team

celtics3388
    Update your status

popovich said it right .. just because you have good individual defenders doesnt mean you have a good defensive team
    With the athletes Denver has, they could be a very good defensive team. If Thibs, Carlisle or a handful of other guys coached this team and I guarantee they would have more playoff success.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If Golden State wins this without David Lee... it's the biggest fix ever. Golden State seriously can't win without Lee! So F'ing lucky last night! Look at Mark Jackson's look with a minute to go in the game... he had that look like "Gee... I am a good coach... I AM A GOOD COACH" No you aren't you turd. Your players got hot... you have to think about how many gamblers had Denver ML last night after the David Lee injury. I didn't have any money on the game... I won with New York... I was drinking at the bar last night watching the game with a hoe... and I was watching how fixed that game was. Unreal. Feel bad for all the Denver backers... you guys got it up the butt.

If you think George Karl will get out coached in this series... you're wrong.

tylerjz24
    tylerjz24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Dub's need to start Landry instead of Jack. Jack, although he has good games, is too much like a bad Monta Ellis.

celtics3388
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Golden State wins this without David Lee... it's the biggest fix ever. Golden State seriously can't win without Lee! So F'ing lucky last night! Look at Mark Jackson's look with a minute to go in the game... he had that look like "Gee... I am a good coach... I AM A GOOD COACH" No you aren't you turd. Your players got hot... you have to think about how many gamblers had Denver ML last night after the David Lee injury. I didn't have any money on the game... I won with New York... I was drinking at the bar last night watching the game with a hoe... and I was watching how fixed that game was. Unreal. Feel bad for all the Denver backers... you guys got it up the butt.

How exactly was the game fixed?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Congrats early nominee for retarded post of day.

fixed

First 123 Last