unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Georgia Tech +6

Got this line last night before the line moved a full 2 points. The Canes win over FSU was not that impressive to me. FSU actually should have won the game if Ponder could hit a wide open 6 foot 4 reciever. Also I see many glorifying the Canes for scoring points on FSU. Florida States defense is very fast and have great talent but are very young which lead to many problems with discipline on assignments enabling the Canes to score easy touchdowns.

Now on the other side I see people talking about how GT scored all their points on trick plays and lucky plays and then couldn't muster anything after that. While that is true what does it mean for this week? Answer is nothing. Canes had a talented defense last season and GT gashed them for over almost 500 rushing yards.

I am not saying the Canes couldn't come out play very well win and cover this game. But I am not convinced in them just yet. GT has owned this rivalry since joining the ACC and has won and covered the last 4 games. Until Miami can slow the option down I will gladly take 6 points.

Good Luck all whoever you are on, should be a great game!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Georgia Tech beat Miami 4 times in a row. +6 is a gift because they may win outright.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

ya, i will take it, pavy good to hear from you, haven't seen you, not that I have been on a whole lot but many talking about no pavy sightings

Ulver86
    some pick here
    Ulver86's Avatar Become A Pro!

i picked up GT +6 last night as well, bol

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Also on board..
    GT +6

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so fast my friend.............................