themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

What info did he request prior to setting up the account and what info do you have of his?

hawkeyes24
    hawkeyes24's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was the stupid and gullable part on my behalf...He didnt need anything from me other than full name and phone number. And i figured since he was affiliated with a decent book that he must be legit (which he may still turn out to be). I talked to the GM of the book and he said that this agent was referred to him by an agent he had been doing business with for many years without any problems.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

The affiliation doesnt mean anything Hawk... Its not the books responsibility unless they got you in contact with the agent.

My point is I am assuming this guy is just trying to build a base of losers that are chasing their money they lost in the first week when they wont even get paid IF they ever win. I know credit is convenient, I have a local myself, but dont mess with one who isnt in your area... Just some friendly advice.

And I would definitely post his info, if you have anything, if youre not paid tomorrow... At least dont let other suckers PAY his ass when he isnt paying anyone...

hawkeyes24
    hawkeyes24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deifnately know better next time majormt...I will definately post his info if i dont have at least something by the end of the day.

Cwissy Coolcat
    Cwissy Coolcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

1. [Pending]$931.00(Withdraw) Debit card withdrawal.Mon, Sep 7 12:07AM
    Always nice to wait too weeks for a payout. Any of you stiffs can just send the ** to me if you ever decide to settle up. If you're also a homosexual, no thank you. I prefer to wait.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

hit a walkoff $100K parlay cwissy.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwissy Coolcat View Post
    Always nice to wait too weeks for a payout. Any of you stiffs can just send the ** to me if you ever decide to settle up. If you're also a homosexual, no thank you. I prefer to wait.
    Is this your first withdrawal?? What about first withdrawal on the new debit card?

Cwissy Coolcat

Second withdrawal. Last one also slowpaid but there was "excuse" because took couple weeks to get card. These slowpays easily has cost me over 4 dimes because I have lost most the coin back. But I also slowpaid when I lost which saved me a couple dimes. So I'm not going ape shitt about this. But next week is the third week. If this shitt's gonna happen...

Cwissy Coolcat

(Play) [Lost: $800.00] Straight bet. Risking $800.00, to win $200.00. Ticket Id:453913
    • [Lost] Men s Tennis - U.s. Open (FINAL)
      R Federer -400 on R Federer - J DEL Potro [Mon, Sep 14 4:10PM] [Tennis Matchups Men]
    This is what I'm talking about losing most back. Pos pussy, Federer.

First 12