robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Why would she care? It isn't her money. Why would you expect anyone working here tell you to get $$ out of a book that they benefit from?

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

She seems nice, hope all is well. Getting calls from lots of books these days...... Have not bet a cent offshore in 2013 and don't miss it. Good luck to all that are brave enough to do so....... You are going to need it.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Shari gets it

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    Shari was pretty much callin anyone and everyone a dumb ass for saying after the arrest to get your money out of legends... she went on and on about theyve never missed a payment yada yada... dont worry about it and quit being stupid... thats what she was pretty much sayin... now these guys are gettin fuked over having to roll their balances... just wonderin if you had a comment shari
    Here's my comment: I suggest you go back and reread every one of my posts in that thread. Tell me where I was "pretty much callin anyone and everyone a dumb ass for saying after the arrest to get your money out of legends." Tell me where I said "they've never missed a payment" or anything about their payments at all. Tell me where I told anyone "don't worry about it and quit being stupid".

Just because you try to cover your ass by saying "pretty much" twice in your post doesn't take away from the fact you're full of it. I won't hold my breath for your apology.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Points Awarded:

shari91 gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GoVolz Buried.

manny24
    pay Bobby

remember when coach used to call shari hun all the time to poke her in the balls?

who's laughing now? govolz got fukking posterized here should be a lesson to the rest of you cawk gazers

shari law harsh and swift some gueys will never learn

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    remember when coach used to call shari hun all the time to poke her in the balls?

who's laughing now? govolz got fukking posterized here should be a lesson to the rest of you cawk gazers

manny my ese

whats on tap today

manny my ese i need my lawn thatched

manny my ese i need the debris cleaned up from sandy

manny my ese im tryin to catch a bobcat

manny my ese give me a quote

shari91

No govolz didn't get buried. But I definitely didn't call anyone stupid for wanting to take their cash out or told people not to worry about it. In fact my first post about what happened with Legends was one of my stupid essays where I said that people need to do what they feel comfortable with, how I have a very low risk tolerance, if someone wants to take their cash out they should, etc. It'd be pretty hard for me to tell anyone not to worry about anything to do with their cash anywhere since I always say I'm one of the biggest chicken shits around these days. I also commented on MBENZ's post when he reported that he asked for and received a pymt in 4hrs I think it was after the news broke out so I said people shouldn't fear monger until we started to get any reports of pymt irregularities, which we never got funnily enough. So to be fair that might've been what govolz was referring to with payments at least but I sure as f never said anyone was stupid for being concerned or withdrawing their money. I understand why I take the heat for everything these days as I'm the only one posting under my name and it's no fun to go after a generic name but that's why I've been triple checking everything before I say anything publicly and in return I'd at least hope people would be fair with what they try to slaughter me with.

manny24
    pay Bobby

was beginning to develop some close personal erelationships with sbrmod3 and sbradmin too

shari91

was beginning to develop some close personal erelationships with sbrmod3 and sbradmin too
    haha you'd love them I'm sure

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet with the people you feel comfortable with. Not long ago we watched Bodog and Cris go through the same thing. Those books were apparently closing 2 NFL seasons ago. See what the DOJ ended up with Bodog? And some of you laughed at the name switch. And then Tony copped heat from posters because he coincidentally had processor issues not so soon after so he faced the sky is falling scenario. Payments were delayed a week? Book was obviously closing. Yet still trucking along these days and determined to pull a Braveheart should it come to it.

You need to always... ALWAYS... do what feels right in your gut so you have no regrets. Remember, we're gambling here. As adults, with our own cash and no guns to our head. Doubly so if you unfortunately live somewhere that is oppressive about what you can do with your own hard earned money so you need to do your research. Doesn't matter what banner any forum flies because the same crap can and does happen with locals. It just doesn't make the news or you can't go to a forum to complain. And shit might happen to any banner book. It's how they've prepared for it and handle it afterward that gives them the reputation they deserve.

The end responsibility lies with all of us. I personally have a low risk tolerance. I don't bet at books with big bonuses because I prefer great lines instead. Others have different strategies and I've been told many times how I'm missing out. They make more than me overall and I accept that. Figure out who you are and what you can tolerate before anything else. However I think anyone who has ever dealt with Spiro knows he'll never stiff anyone. Not even a question. Nor if they have any clue about the US Justice system will they be concerned that he'll end up in the clink until he dies. It just won't happen.

shari, theres your comment... your first paragrah is mocking people who freak out about a book getting in trouble.... then everyone is freakin out... you were replyin to everyone in that thread that was saying get money out of legends...

you gave examples of recent books that got into trouble but everything smoothed out and it was silly for anyone to be alarmed bc the books were still trucking... anyone reading that would say you were saying everything is probably cool and no need to freak out...

Then you said anyone who knows spiro knows he wouldnt fuk anyone... welp he did. these people are having to roll their hard earned balances... thyre ******... lol

i wasnt attacking you are anything but when a book is going down as this one was and everyone saw it you jumpin in saying that in the past most of the times it worked out isnt helpful... now a days books will penetrate you over in a heart beat... as a former mod and respected by some on here you should tell them get their money out as fast as they can??

who cares if the company ends up keepin on trucking on? why risk it? get youre money out play at another book and then if they stay afloat deposit back to them in 6 months or so...

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    manny my ese

whats on tap today

manny my ese i need my lawn thatched

manny my ese i need the debris cleaned up from sandy

manny my ese im tryin to catch a bobcat

manny my ese give me a quote
    miker that fuking bobcat. whats the update? anything in the trap today?

shari91

Bet with the people you feel comfortable with. Not long ago we watched Bodog and Cris go through the same thing. Those books were apparently closing 2 NFL seasons ago. See what the DOJ ended up with Bodog? And some of you laughed at the name switch. And then Tony copped heat from posters because he coincidentally had processor issues not so soon after so he faced the sky is falling scenario. Payments were delayed a week? Book was obviously closing. Yet still trucking along these days and determined to pull a Braveheart should it come to it.

You need to always... ALWAYS... do what feels right in your gut so you have no regrets. Remember, we're gambling here. As adults, with our own cash and no guns to our head. Doubly so if you unfortunately live somewhere that is oppressive about what you can do with your own hard earned money so you need to do your research. Doesn't matter what banner any forum flies because the same crap can and does happen with locals. It just doesn't make the news or you can't go to a forum to complain. And shit might happen to any banner book. It's how they've prepared for it and handle it afterward that gives them the reputation they deserve.
    The end responsibility lies with all of us. I personally have a low risk tolerance. I don't bet at books with big bonuses because I prefer great lines instead. Others have different strategies and I've been told many times how I'm missing out. They make more than me overall and I accept that. Figure out who you are and what you can tolerate before anything else. However I think anyone who has ever dealt with Spiro knows he'll never stiff anyone. Not even a question. Nor if they have any clue about the US Justice system will they be concerned that he'll end up in the clink until he dies. It just won't happen.

shari, theres your comment... your first paragrah is mocking people who freak out about a book getting in trouble.... then everyone is freakin out... you were replyin to everyone in that thread that was saying get money out of legends...

you gave examples of recent books that got into trouble but everything smoothed out and it was silly for anyone to be alarmed bc the books were still trucking... anyone reading that would say you were saying everything is probably cool and no need to freak out...

Then you said anyone who knows spiro knows he wouldnt fuk anyone... welp he did. these people are having to roll their hard earned balances... thyre ******... lol

i wasnt attacking you are anything but when a book is going down as this one was and everyone saw it you jumpin in saying that in the past most of the times it worked out isnt helpful... now a days books will penetrate you over in a heart beat... as a former mod and respected by some on here you should tell them get their money out as fast as they can??
    who cares if the company ends up keepin on trucking on? why risk it? get youre money out play at another book and then if they stay afloat deposit back to them in 6 months or so...
    govolz, I'm still a mod. Nothing has changed. My first paragraph refers to the people who were saying Spiro had taken the money and run or were trying to compare this to BI. If that was the case people wouldn't have still been getting payouts for the days leading up to their licence being revoked. There are zero complaints of people trying to cash out and not being able to up until the time the day sent out the first email. There was an A book involved but I have no clue what happened with that. When I finally was going to crash after that Boston thread I had a conversation with Admin before everyone logged off for the day and it was about how we hoped Legends and the book involved weren't operating on CR time aka slow as molasses because the 48 hr deadline was soon approaching. We knew people would get upset if that deadline passed so that was our only concern. So only Legends will have the answers as to what changed as it was a shock to everyone. There was no benefit to them sending out an email about an A book and 2x rollover because if that was whoreshit they could've simply kept quiet for 2 days and then sent out the email about Wagerweb. So do I think Spiro fukked anyone? No. You're taking a post I made the day of the indictment and trying to apply it to the situation that occured after their licence was revoked. Things obviously changed dramatically during that time. However I'll never tell anyone what to do with their money. People play with D and F books and are very happy with them. I play with books that others laugh at. End decision is up to the poster.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-21-13 at 10:51 AM.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

miker that fuking bobcat. whats the update? anything in the trap today?
    nope. neighbor gave me left over steak to put in there and nothing. But i did hear it last night. sounded like a lady being murdered. went outside and couldnt see anything. but everytime i bring the dog out he gets all nervous when he gets near the shed and runs behind me and starts barking. Its raised up so maybe its living under there? Im gonna check today

govolz

shari all im sayin in your post was leaning towards sayin dont freak out yet just bc they got busted... as a mod and you seeing over the years even the best books fukk people over... they know they can and most do... you should be telling folks look its a little fishy and i dont care if spiro is the best dude around the best thing to do is be on the safe side and get your money out... who gives a shit if theyre A rated? when an arrest is going down it MOST DEF aint good for players funds. so instead of giving examples of things like bovada that did make it through arrest which is one of the very few cases in the industry you should be pushing for them to get their money out

I thought that was what sbr was all about protecting the player...

Your example you gave was kinda like saying he i ran into a few bums over the years and they didnt ask me for money... sure it happens but odds are a bum is gonna ask you for money right? so instead of giving examples of the few times good things came out of trouble on books why not say hey look you see what happend with wsex, and most recently Bet islands so go on and get your money out and be safe then sorry..

i guranfukintee you if that was not an A rated book by sbr lets say it was bet revolution or something and their person got arrested and was in the same situation you would been yelling get your money out as fast as you can!

and thats a fact whether you admit it or not...

and the second paragraph has nothing to do with the first... of corse the player has the option to play where they want? thats common sense... but as a mod most look up to you and youre advice and i gurantee you alot of people read that first paragraph and was like aight shari is a mod she knows what shes talking about no need to panic... but there was need as they got fu cked over...

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    nope. neighbor gave me left over steak to put in there and nothing. But i did hear it last night. sounded like a lady being murdered. went outside and couldnt see anything. but everytime i bring the dog out he gets all nervous when he gets near the shed and runs behind me and starts barking. Its raised up so maybe its living under there? Im gonna check today
    miker sounds a little squatchy to me i would try some of that beef jerky they show on tv can't resist

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    GoVolz Buried.
    big day not as buried as your -600 parlays in ufc

jk... love u bigday

shari91

shari all im sayin in your post was leaning towards sayin dont freak out yet just bc they got busted... as a mod and you seeing over the years even the best books fukk people over... they know they can and most do... you should be telling folks look its a little fishy and i dont care if spiro is the best dude around the best thing to do is be on the safe side and get your money out... who gives a shit if theyre A rated? when an arrest is going down it MOST DEF aint good for players funds. so instead of giving examples of things like bovada that did make it through arrest which is one of the very few cases in the industry you should be pushing for them to get their money out

I thought that was what sbr was all about protecting the player...

Your example you gave was kinda like saying he i ran into a few bums over the years and they didnt ask me for money... sure it happens but odds are a bum is gonna ask you for money right? so instead of giving examples of the few times good things came out of trouble on books why not say hey look you see what happend with wsex, and most recently Bet islands so go on and get your money out and be safe then sorry..

i guranfukintee you if that was not an A rated book by sbr lets say it was bet revolution or something and their person got arrested and was in the same situation you would been yelling get your money out as fast as you can!

and thats a fact whether you admit it or not...

and the second paragraph has nothing to do with the first... of corse the player has the option to play where they want? thats common sense... but as a mod most look up to you and youre advice and i gurantee you alot of people read that first paragraph and was like aight shari is a mod she knows what shes talking about no need to panic... but there was need as they got fu cked over...
    Why would they think I was a Mod when you didn't even know I was one?

I realise people might put a bit of value into what I say and that's why I triple checked to make sure about what was going on. I could've simply avoided the thread and not said anything. It's not like I get paid an extra $500 each time I go into one of those. But as for telling people to get their cash out? Never if it's a good book. And I'm not talking SBR ratings. I learned my lesson when I freaked at people about Cris and Bodog/Bovada. I looked like the ass after. Friends paying exorbitant withdrawal fees, forfeiting bonuses, etc and then it was all same same after. Difference is Legends got their licence pulled. The one thing I keep hoping is that someone gets Legends on live chat to do a "please explain". Kind of like what people do with Tony 24/7. Because no one here has any more clue of you and you might get an answer. *Shari* anywhere doesn't work because they all know where I work so while we're still waiting for the 2nd email we're still waiting for any clue too.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Its funny ...the bottom line is its your money so do what you want with it.
    If you make a mistake live with it dont point a finger saying you were led.
    Im sure if sbr supported Aids you wouldnt run out and get your ass plowed
    by an aids victim (well maybe the Giant would). So stfu man up ...if you drop
    money in ANY book its on you.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Its funny ...the bottom line is its your money so do what you want with it.
    If you make a mistake live with it dont point a finger saying you were led.
    Im sure if sbr supported Aids you wouldnt run out and get your ass plowed
    by an aids victim (well maybe the Giant would). So stfu man up ...if you drop
    money in ANY book its on you.
    the whole point of this forum when it was made was to protect the players with their money

now its turned into how much money can sbr make...

and pretty much a facebook for alot of folks that live their life on here...

so you mean its ok if someone says something (not saying shari did, she didnt here) just sayin so pretty much if a mod knew something and lied about it its ok bc its still your fault bc you listend to a mod on a gambling forum thats suppose to know way more than the player

knock some people come here to learn more about new books and get info

most use it to live their life through the forum

if your saying its ok for people to say anything they want and lie about a book then thats prob the dumbest thing ive ever heard and ive read most of ttwarriors post

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Do you think if you go to a bank that is going bankrupt and ask the teller at the counter to tell you whether your money is safe she isn't going to tell you is safe? Shari will tell you your money is safe at Legends, which she did, because she is at the lowest level of knowing any useful information or even know anything at all. Wise people make wise decisions and remove their money before shit hits the fan.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

let the girl rest

First 12