bring on the pacers then the heat

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    fukk all the knicks haters

3-0 It's a wrap.

These mfers on here thought I was joking when I said Celtics won't win a game.
    Bring on the Pacers!!! Like my boy Mike Ditka used to say "NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Gotta admit my Knicks have overachieved my expectations this year by far. I'm way more excited than I thought I would be for the playoffs. I know SBR has a lotta New Yorkers on here so check the FK in here during games in the playoffs!!!!

Knicks will sweep Boston, You heard it here first. I'd be shocked if it went more than 5 games.

The team I fear more than anyone including the HEAT is the Bulls. They seem to own us no matter what their circumstances are.

This year is a great building block towards next year but who knows, maybe the Knicks make a run at it?

Fired up for game 1 against Boston. Let's get this monkey off of Melo's back and get him past the first round for the first time in his career.

LET'S GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Benny, im with you!!! Most excitement in a very long time... Love to hear that building rock like the Ewing days!!!!!!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    Benny, im with you!!! Most excitement in a very long time... Love to hear that building rock like the Ewing days!!!!!!
    Yeah, it's too bad Ewing never got a ring. He was very underrated even as a star.
    Garden is like no other arena when it's a winning atmosphere.
    The Knicks have continued to baffle me all year long. Way more than I expected. I expected the sweep of Boston though. Every game has been pure domination.
    I don't think the Pacers can do much either. We are destined for a HEAT_KNICKS Eastern Conf. Finals!!!

I'm fired up!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

got my game 1 round 2 tickets today

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Yeah, it's too bad Ewing never got a ring. He was very underrated even as a star.
    Agree w/ that. It was disheartening how *some* Knicks fans never really appreciated Patrick. Idiots would rip on him fairly regularly on WFAN. Guy BROUGHT IT every.single.night. Unlike a lot of stars. Knicks mgt let him down by never getting him a bona fide 2nd guy. Just a bunch of "pretty good" players. And o'course there was always Jordan in the way.

Shoulda had that '94 one tho... pains me to say it cuz I loved the guy, but Riley kinda f'd that one up. Left Starks in to have that infamous Game 6 performance and Riles had Blackmon sitting there on the bench. Losing to THAT Rockets team was ridiculous (one of worst backcourts to ever win championship they were all Olajuwon, obv).

Garden is like no other arena when it's a winning atmosphere.
    True dat

I expected the sweep of Boston though. Every game has been pure domination.
    Game 1 was "pure domination"? ... ya musta been watchin a different game then me.

Tho I'll concede your overall view/take on this series was correct (regardless if Boston somehow gets Game 4).

I thought this would be a dogfight that the Knicks would win but in 6 or 7.

Last night's performance really showed me something w/ their MENTALITY. Good stuff.

I don't think the Pacers can do much either. We are destined for a HEAT_KNICKS Eastern Conf. Finals!!!

I'm fired up!!!
    Let's hope the Knicks can catch lightening in a bottle and make a serious run at this

Fingers crossed

God Almighty how I hate the fukkin Heat......

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Agree w/ that. It was disheartening how *some* Knicks fans never really appreciated Patrick. Idiots would rip on him fairly regularly on WFAN. Guy BROUGHT IT every.single.night. Unlike a lot of stars. Knicks mgt let him down by never getting him a bona fide 2nd guy. Just a bunch of "pretty good" players. And o'course there was always Jordan in the way.

Shoulda had that '94 one tho... pains me to say it cuz I loved the guy, but Riley kinda f'd that one up. Left Starks in to have that infamous Game 6 performance and Riles had Blackmon sitting there on the bench. Losing to THAT Rockets team was ridiculous (one of worst backcourts to ever win championship they were all Olajuwon, obv).

True dat

Game 1 was "pure domination"? ... ya musta been watchin a different game then me.

Tho I'll concede your overall view/take on this series was correct (regardless if Boston somehow gets Game 4).

I thought this would be a dogfight that the Knicks would win but in 6 or 7.

Last night's performance really showed me something w/ their MENTALITY. Good stuff.

Let's hope the Knicks can catch lightening in a bottle and make a serious run at this

Fingers crossed

God Almighty how I hate the fukkin Heat......

You're right about the Rockets that year. I think I wanted to see that for Ewing more than the Knicks as a team. We dogged it hard. I always said Ewing was underrated because of all the great centers at that time. NBA was so much better back then by the way also. All those centers were the focus of the offense. When the dominating centers were gone, the NBA changed drastically. All 3 pt shooting and focused on PG's being scorers. Back then you just needed them to distribute.

And Yes I watched game 1 and the Knicks started out shaky but the 2nd half was pure domination after the first half nerves were weeded out. Celtics had like 27 pts I think.
    Celtics are not a team that has quit, they are an old team with nothing. And without Rondo they just have no shot. The Boston era is over. They shoulda realized that at the deadline when teams were willing to take Pierce. Good luck for someone wanting him in the offseason now.
    Knicks are definitely not pretenders, they have showed it already in the first round. They have been unbeatable for the last 6 weeks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BennyBigNuts

There may be a fight in game 4. Not only because Garnett is the biggest sore losing dick in the league, but because of J.r. Smith's elbow on Terry in the 2nd half last night. That combination and the Celtics being owned and embarrassed could mean a brawl. I hope Woodson is smart enough to warn his guys that we have to play after game 4 and the Celtics don't. They need to stay under control when it happens.
    Look for some game 4 fireworks.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BennyBigNuts 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

JR Smith fkkd us out of a chance to sweep getting suspended.
    Game 5 will be a 30 pt blowout.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Celtics in 7?

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Knicks fan checking in. We are going all the way this year fellas.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

got my game 5 tickets today. we got this one at home it wont even be close!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    fukk all the knicks haters

Knicks

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

another hater^

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Will book Knicks v Heat series bets.. here.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

If the Knicks are true contenders and not pretenders Game 5 will provide a glimpse; any team worthy of being considered actual contenders would deliver the knockout blow early & hard in a game such as this... AT HOME.

If the Knicks struggle with the C's here in this spot it doesn't bode well for extended playoff success. An actual contender would just lay the hammer down here.

If they were to somehow actually lose this game (I don't expect them to) then, well, we can forget all about the serious contender talk (even tho they'd still win this series).

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    If the Knicks are true contenders and not pretenders Game 5 will provide a glimpse; any team worthy of being considered actual contenders would deliver the knockout blow early & hard in a game such as this... AT HOME.

If the Knicks struggle with the C's here in this spot it doesn't bode well for extended playoff success. An actual contender would just lay the hammer down here.

If they were to somehow actually lose this game (I don't expect them to) then, well, we can forget all about the serious contender talk (even tho they'd still win this series).
    Dude, don't even sweat it. Game 4 was a total fluke and it's all because of JR that dumb fk. That guy always finds a way to make himself look bad. But in all honesty, the KNICKS can lose ANY player on the team and still win EXCEPT JR Smith. Without him coming off the bench, the Knicks have absolutely nothing. He is just as important if not more than Melo. The reason the Knicks played so well no matter how many injuries they had this year was because of JR. He picked them up everytime. He's the go to guy when the offense is struggling, and I know he might shoot it a million times a game even when he's off, but he's a scorer and the only guy off the bench who can make his own shots.

Knicks win by 20 in game 5, it will be a laugher like the first 3.
    Trust me. It's a wrap.

BennyBigNuts

It ends tonight Knicks fans

Onto the PAcers.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Knicks fan checking in. We are going all the way this year fellas.

lol at this idiot

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    lol at this idiot

Why is he an idiot? Because he's rooting for his team? Don't be a stain. This thread wasn't made for degenerates betting games. It was made for Knicks fans brah. So stay the fk out if you're gonna hate.

​Let's Go Knicks!!!!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

celtics by 45 tonight

Holly Rowe
    Holly Rowe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big night tonight in the worlds most famous arena, GO - NY , GO - NY, GO

LET'S GO KNICKS

Holly Rowe
    Holly Rowe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by you mad bro View Post
    celtics by 45 tonight
    yea right

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS FUKKING GO KNICKS!!!!!

Buddelbaby
    Buddelbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Under or Over`?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    How does a team that finished 16-2 lay such a small number vs the Smeltics.
    Bennybignats I wouldnt bet your money on the Knigs in this series.....Instead do the right thing bet the
    GRIZZLIES Oh yeah baby
    Solid gold last night Zack and Little Gashole out of control

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Im feeling a tough one tonight Knigs fans
    I think Carsmello throws up a buzzer beater does it go in......
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Knigs by 1

Im a Griz fan but I actually enjoyed watching the Knigs late in the season they had it working. Would love to see the Knigs in the finals that way the Grizz dont have to beat the Heat

BennyBigNuts

Pretty fkn obvious the refs are not in our favor this game 5 here. We have seen 5 bullshit calls in the 2nd quarter alone.
    David Stern continues to be a manipulating piece of shit trying to stretch a series.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty fkn obvious the refs are not in our favor this game 5 here. We have seen 5 bullshit calls in the 2nd quarter alone.
    David Stern continues to be a manipulating piece of shit trying to stretch a series.

Yeah I am in no way big on NBA conspiracy, but this is fukkin ridiculous.

BennyBigNuts

I can't believe the Knicks haven't gotten any technical fouls this game.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Knicks are in trouble now. Gonna go 7. Celtics win.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

What were melos 4th quarter numbers?

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

First 12345 ... Last