raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    He beat down the current HW challenger. In a fight where it looked like he should be favored by such. So I don't see you point.
    are you seriously going to judge this from 1 fight against a jekyll and hyde silva...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I cap DC at roughly -800 here, and I'm probably being generous to Mir.

I'd wish you the best of luck here RR, but I need that money to support my severe vodka habit.

Mir is a HORRENDOUS bet here.
    you arent being generous as much as clueless....dont quit your day job to open up a book where you originate mma lines...lolz, you guys that pull these #s out of the air are hilarious... i have no doubts he should win... he isnt worth the chalk though and is a parlay play for me... gl guys

and please dont ever even mention this guys name in the same sentence as fedor...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    are you seriously going to judge this from 1 fight against a jekyll and hyde silva...

you arent being generous as much as clueless....dont quit your day job to open up a book where you originate mma lines...lolz, you guys that pull these #s out of the air are hilarious... i have no doubts he should win... he isnt worth the chalk though and is a parlay play for me... gl guys

and please dont ever even mention this guys name in the same sentence as fedor...
    Retard.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Retard.
    he just said he has it at -800 and being generous... considering thats twice what the current market value is, i would say he is being pretty damn clueless...you agreeing with him says the same for you. goodluck guys...wasnt trying to argue...i would kill to be able to bet the limits you guys still have

MD

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    he just said he has it at -800 and being generous... considering thats twice what the current market value is, i would say he is being pretty damn clueless...you agreeing with him says the same for you. goodluck guys...wasnt trying to argue...i would kill to be able to bet the limits you guys still have
    I didn't say I agree with him, and the fact that that's what you got from my post shows how clueless you are.

raydog

haha, clueless is one thing i am not, sir... i was getting limit cuts in this sport and originating for locals back when you were taking bad high school yearbook photos... because i dont like laying 4-1 on a guy who has 1 good win against a 4-loss fighter who sometimes shows up and sometimes doesnt, you think im clueless? like i said, goodluck...i may throw him in some parlays, but dont really care much for the fight at all... i will throw you guys a bone though... if you like corm that much, wait until the sharp money comes in at Pinny...you will get him at a better price than the current one.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Sacre says a lot of dumb shit lol just wow

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Raydog- he called you a retard because you don't think he's worth the chalk, yet include him in parlays. If he's not worth it straight, he's not worth it in a parlay, either.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Raydog- he called you a retard because you don't think he's worth the chalk, yet include him in parlays. If he's not worth it straight, he's not worth it in a parlay, either.
    Gabe schooling someone in gambling theory. I don't even know what's going on in this thread any more.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Mir will get pumbled.

Even though I'm a huge Bendo fan... Melendez has probably the most value as an underdog in my opinion.

GL

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

DC will not even go to ground in this fight is my belief. He out strikes Mir with ease. Knowing Greg Jackson I wouldn't put it past him to want Mir to attempt to fight off his back for the majority of this fight. Mir has the famed punchers chance vs better puncher.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Mir will get pumbled.

Even though I'm a huge Bendo fan... Melendez has probably the most value as an underdog in my opinion.

GL
    i was actually thinking that melendez had no real shot at winning.. but after some weed smoking i realized that bendo is a decision guy and melendez can catch him...

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Gabe schooling someone in gambling theory. I don't even know what's going on in this thread any more.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I think DC will not TD him... Mir's only chance is to KD him like he did with Kongo and sub or tko after that. I am not so confident to cap DC at -800, but he must win this fight.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

raydog
    MD
    GTFO out my thread- I asked a serious question and you two fukking clowns made it to circus

...gtfo- thanks for stopping by

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    raydog
    MD
    GTFO out my thread- I asked a serious question and you two fukking clowns made it to circus

...gtfo- thanks for stopping by
    The funniest thing about this post is the implication that anyone could be serious about betting on Frank Mir.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Mir will get pumbled.

GL
    Gotta disagree, as far as the main card goes, Thompson is the live dog.

I'll be arbing my play on Diaz.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The funniest thing about this post is the implication that anyone could be serious about betting on Frank Mir.
    wooohhh... u almost stung me with that one....

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Well it wouldn't be the first time Frank Mir pulls a horseshoe out of his ass (I believe Brokku Lesnaru also used that term), but there's not enough booze in my house to make me think betting on Mir against DC would be a good option. To me, Frank Mir is a slow and sluggish downgrade from Barnett in many ways. His movement looks really awkward, and it's terrible to even watch him fight.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Well it wouldn't be the first time Frank Mir pulls a horseshoe out of his ass (I believe Brokku Lesnaru also used that term), but there's not enough booze in my house to make me think betting on Mir against DC would be a good option. To me, Frank Mir is a slow and sluggish downgrade from Barnett in many ways. His movement looks really awkward, and it's terrible to even watch him fight.
    How long do you figure until he gasses here?

I believe I made an estimate of 2 minutes and a handful of seconds on one of these threads....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Shake's got a point...we just need to get him more alcohol and he'll talk

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

How long do you figure until he gasses here?

I believe I made an estimate of 2 minutes and a handful of seconds on one of these threads....
    Mir need to go for sub in first round- no one is questioning that

MD

Sacrelicious

The iron sheik

Just for clarifications sake, I have a bit over a liter of vodka. And yes, like sacrelicious said, the u0,5 on gassing sounds like a good bet.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Just for clarifications sake, I have a bit over a liter of vodka. And yes, like sacrelicious said, the u0,5 on gassing sounds like a good bet.
    thanks for the clarification Sheik...

Sacrelicious

Thing is, if you look at the last few UFC on Fox cards, there have not been many upsets.

The UFC is trying to get over "new" talent on TV cards who will become the next "stars", hopefully. They are literally feeding some of these older stars the absolute worst style matchups they can possibly have.

Sacrelicious

To clarify, I'm strictly talking main card here, not prelims.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

mir has no chance...he's on his way out...this is cormier's coming out party.

Even though sacrelicious is the worst bettor ever, a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day

The iron sheik

thanks for the clarification Sheik...
    hey np

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    mir has no chance...he's on his way out...this is cormier's coming out party.

Even though sacrelicious is the worst bettor ever, a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day
    DC has already had several coming out parties.

Mir is in one of those weird positions, he is in the worst division in the company, arguably was never particularly great, but yet people still have this idea in their head that "welllll.... he MIGHT submit him....", which still makes him marketable.

He isn't on his way out, however he is going to get smashed by top tier talent and will certainly be on his way out in a couple years.

The guy is just there to put over new and better fighters, it is that simple.

Sacrelicious

UFC on Fox main cards = pro wrestling booking,

Has no one else noticed this?

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    DC will not even go to ground in this fight is my belief. He out strikes Mir with ease. Knowing Greg Jackson I wouldn't put it past him to want Mir to attempt to fight off his back for the majority of this fight. Mir has the famed punchers chance vs better puncher.
    I would not be surprised if DC took it to the ground in the later rounds, he can dominate Mir there after the 2 minute Frank Mir gas tank expires.

This is just a horrible style matchup for Mir on every level, I do not see how he pulls off this win baring a hadoken fireball to the face of DC.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

you guys have a good night- my chick just showed up - we'll postpone this conversation to the later day

Sacrelicious

you guys have a good night- my chick just showed up - we'll postpone this conversation to the later day
    dude, get her to give you a rimjob, it rules.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

dude, get her to give you a rimjob, it rules.
    haha i hate to admit it but..
    rim job + simultaneous hand job + drugs = a hell of a time

First 12345 Last