konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

still make a profit ill take it my pound it series is 5-1 only lose with the Natnils blowing a 9th inning 2 run lead

Thanks for the support Nino your mortaling SF did it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    still make a profit ill take it my pound it series is 5-1 only lose with the Natnils blowing a 9th inning 2 run lead

Thanks for the support Nino your mortaling SF did it
    Had it as a 2u play before I saw this thread. Was happy to see it. Your record on these threads has been good so far. Reverse Jinx lock for the win!

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Y'all playing with fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

This makes Brewers an autoplay here. This stain likes the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I had Brewers yesterday but taking Giants tonight. GL everyone

Kock bailed me out today with this thread or I woulda never bet it. Liked it originally, backed off, saw this thread and there were 2 stains on the other side of this game that are great fades. End up a winner today.
    Thanks TATDDY

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Y'all playing with fire...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I'm glad you guys won. Not sure what you're bragging about though. If you " pounded" a favorite in a game that was won in the bottom of the ninth and you think it was the right call then god help you.

Fine for a regular play. A huge play in a 1 run game won in the last inning? That's a coin flip boys. You "pound " coin flips?

And Benny. I'm sure I did much better today than you did pal. Hit me up when you want to learn how to life a successful life. You fukking wreak of desperation kid.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

tatddy = good people. Not sure why all of the hate

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Jealousy ...But hey where was MilwMike MIA

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    tatddy = good people. Not sure why all of the hate
    Unintelligence? Lack of confidence? Usually the case.

And I did not hate the brewers play. I just cautioned people not to pound it. Much like I did in no coins thread hours earlier. Actually told him it was gonna be decided by the pens. Went as planned.

Congrats again. I never root against Sbr guys. Benny's mad because I warned him in 2 threads that the Astros were dead money today and he didn't listen.

Carry on.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Had it as a 2u play before I saw this thread. Was happy to see it. Your record on these threads has been good so far. Reverse Jinx lock for the win!
    Yeah I figure you were helping with that 1I liked it

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Unintelligence? Lack of confidence? Usually the case.

And I did not hate the brewers play. I just cautioned people not to pound it. Much like I did in no coins thread hours earlier. Actually told him it was gonna be decided by the pens. Went as planned.

Congrats again. I never root against Sbr guys. Benny's mad because I warned him in 2 threads that the Astros were dead money today and he didn't listen.

Carry on.
    Nah it's just your kinda like John Q Public and thats not a good place to be in MLB ask Brock....
    Brock??? Brock???? OHHHHH BROOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKK

BennyBigNuts

I'm glad you guys won. Not sure what you're bragging about though. If you " pounded" a favorite in a game that was won in the bottom of the ninth and you think it was the right call then god help you.

Fine for a regular play. A huge play in a 1 run game won in the last inning? That's a coin flip boys. You "pound " coin flips?

And Benny. I'm sure I did much better today than you did pal. Hit me up when you want to learn how to life a successful life. You fukking wreak of desperation kid.

Yes, you crushed it laying your 400 napkins to win 300 ROFL. Probably betpoints too.

It's hard to read your garbage posts because of your 3rd grade grammar. It's "LIVE" a successful life.
    And you "REEK" like a nobody.
    Get educated.

tatddy

How you clowns act speaks so loudly that I can not hear what you say to the contrary.

I'm fine with the hate. I think I'll do just fine in bases.

I'd be shocked if a guy as outspoken as Benny was betting more than 3-400 bucks a game in bases.

Keep living the high life kid. Those with a clue around here know where the successful people are hiding. Well call you when we need our cars parked.

BennyBigNuts

How you clowns act speaks so loudly that I can not hear what you say to the contrary.

I'd be shocked if a guy as outspoken as Benny was betting more than 3-400 bucks a game in bases.

Keep living the high life kid. Those with a clue around here know where the successful people are hiding. Well call you when we need our cars parked.

Post up anytime brah. But looking at all the chalk you post with your fake touting, I'd save your money.

Keep chopping that wood, Landers Jr.

BennyBigNuts

You're the one who opened your chalk picking jizztrap first. You're a No-Bah-Deeeeeeeee.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Post up anytime brah. But looking at all the chalk you post with your fake touting, I'd save your money.

Keep chopping that wood, Landers Jr.
    Search my posts. You'll see 75 percent dogs. You are trash.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Brock used to brag about his unposted wins alsoIm so glad you went 32-1 this week very nice

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Brock???? Brock////Brocccckkkkkk where are you pal bury me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

First 12