Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Harden can score 100 points a game

It doesnt matter if you REFUSE to play ANY defense. The suns put 40 on you in the first quarter?

I dont see these guys going far. Knicks made a great decision on Jeremy Lin. I have heard his name ONE time this season.
    Last edited by Ralphie1412; 04-15-13 at 09:55 PM. Reason: quarter not half

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

No he can't

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

You must have lost a bet?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

U retarded?

Ralphie1412

Oh I have no money on that game just an observation. They play zero defense.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Op dumb as fuckkkkkkk

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    It doesn't help that their pace is high and gives their opponents a lot more possessions.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Op dumb as fuckkkkkkk
    without going into your retarded Breaking Bad quotes that no one finds funny....please enlighten me.

Are you saying the Rockets play defense? Are you saying it doesnt matter and they will make a playoff run anyways?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

lin is one of the worst, if not the worst, starters in the nba

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    lin is one of the worst, if not the worst, starters in the nba
    not even close to true.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    not even close to true.
    35th best PER for a PG....even if you throw out the guys who dont play more than 25 minutes he's still around 25

he sucks...turnover machine

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

without going into your retarded Breaking Bad quotes that no one finds funny....please enlighten me.

Are you saying the Rockets play defense? Are you saying it doesnt matter and they will make a playoff run anyways?
    Rockets can beat any team any given day.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets can lose after they give up 120 pts on any given day. NO D ='s who cares how much you score. As far as Lin goes, He's not great ,but not horrible either. He will be a bench player within 2 yrs. May be next year. I think he will be better suited there. Rockets cant hang in the playoffs - We have seen this shiot for years with high scoring teams that don't play D. It just wont work against the big dogs that can grind thru their scoring spurts and wear themdown- or just play their game ,but drop 120 on top of their 115. Either way NO D No ring. NO ticky- NO laundry

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

At least you are par for the coarse when it comes to retarded comments. Your the King there. If I hadnt gambled my 6 pts tonight I would give them to you GUS- You make me laugh

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave Hotpicks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    35th best PER for a PG....even if you throw out the guys who dont play more than 25 minutes he's still around 25

he sucks...turnover machine
    lol, he hardly plays pg on that team. Watch more games. Or just live on hate.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I fukkin had Over 105 second half, at 103 and you know Rockets going down to score a meaningless 3 pointer. But then Lin happened and he had to turn the ball over, didn't even get the shot off. Fukkin steamed me right there. No doubt they were going to get what would have likely been a wide open 3 with the game already decided.

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I fukkin had Over 105 second half, at 103 and you know Rockets going down to score a meaningless 3 pointer. But then Lin happened and he had to turn the ball over, didn't even get the shot off. Fukkin steamed me right there. No doubt they were going to get what would have likely been a wide open 3 with the game already decided.
    Why aren't u mad at Harden for going 0-shit from 3 pt line and monopolizing the offense down the stretch. Hate all around.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

No doubt, Harden in the third quarter killed me and I thought it was a dead bet after the 45 total points.

TwoWays

Harden down the stretch of games just goes iso and screws up the offense time and again. That is why the Rockets didn't score the points you needed. Hero ball sucks the life out of offensive continuity.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Only one man could score 100 pointa
    a game.....and he did.
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Harden is another version of Monta Ellis, but slower version of Westbrook or Iverson.

TwoWays

Harden is a chucker that lives off pleading for foul calls. A glorified 6th man that is not "elite" like some people want to willy-nilly like to throw around.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Harden is a chucker that lives off pleading for foul calls. A glorified 6th man that is not "elite" like some people want to willy-nilly like to throw around.
    Definitely not a 6th man. He is a great baller, but needs another true star to truly shine.
    GP MPG FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% RPG APG BLKPG STLPG PFPG TOPG PPG
    2012-13 Regular Season 76 38.2 7.5-17.0 .442 2.3-6.1 .376 8.7-10.1 .856 4.8 5.9 0.5 1.8 2.3 3.8 26.0
    these are like mini Lebron stats- all around baller Harden is. give him a true PG and a Big man in the middle and BAM- winner
    titles will come. Dude plays all out with all heart. He is guiding a team with no identity and got them to playoffs.
    he is a winner.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Obviously all the stats should be moved over a box to the left,but you get the point.

TwoWays

Monopolize the offense and minimize your teammates when playing and you can build all sorts of neat-0 looking stats. He is the pg on that team. You can't get a "true" pg because he will just be a sg. You can't get a sg cause harden is the sg also. He's got a darn good big now. Lebron...LOL, i scoff at THAT. Lebron is the ultimate team baller and elite superstar. And Harden plays zero defense.

TwoWays

This Rockets team is winning despite Harden. They should have won against Pho. tonight if he'd pass more instead of throwing up clanks when in the game. Second qt. Lin and company brought the Rockets back and Harden comes in, and the Rockets lose the lead. 4th qt he goes iso chuck mode, allows his man from the NBDL is go all-star on him.

Memphis game, team brought them back in winning position down stretch. Then Harden goes iso 4 times and scores zero pts, all the while pleading for foul calls
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Look4Cover

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

a darn good big one now- shiot i must be looking at the wrong roster. My bad.
    Tho I agree with some of what you say. He doesnt need to shoot 17 attempts a game - nor 6 from 3 range when there are guys that can hit those shots at a higher %. As far as pg- ya i would say hes been both sg/pg and some small forward on this team. Again they have no identity yet ,but will get better over the next couple years.

1 true big man- PF or center/ one true PG and they are capable of winning. Tho they also need Defensive guys to take the spots of those shoot only guys. Thr Rockets are loaded with shoot only guys. Raja is available - tho older still knows what true d is. A couple d minded players would settle this team down. run and gun with no D will get them no where long term.
    Last edited by Hotpicks; 04-16-13 at 02:01 AM.

TwoWays

Asik is good. This defense is a sieve without him. I'd credit Asik with more of the Rockets success this season than Harden.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

The idiot OP is on the under like all the squares.. line moved from 211 to 210.. Idiot OP pounded the under and he is now flat broke.. serves him right for being a dumbfukk!!!

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Asik is good. This defense is a sieve without him. I'd credit Asik with more of the Rockets success this season than Harden.
    Your right- he can ball, but I am talking the real deal- Howard type big man. Had he gone to Houston he would have the team under his control. Harden by nature- and not a fault- is a great 2nd man and not a true leader. Tho can follow the lead and be just as productive being number 2 in line. I liked the move for him to Houston ,but did not like the fact that he was going to be their leader. i dont even think he wants that position. you can almost see it in his eyes.

regarding Howard- he is a whiner at times and the Lakers were out of sorts all year. its Kobes team and dwight wants to be king. I believe Dwight stays in LA and brings a ring or 2 . Kobe will be done within a year or 2 and may be gone to another after this season. I think the powers to be want to build around howard and let him be the star and leader. Shiot- Kobe and Gasol to houston for Harden, Asik and cash or delfino- parsons. Both would benefit.
    Last edited by Hotpicks; 04-16-13 at 02:14 AM.

TwoWays

Without Kobe and Gasol, it would be like Orlando 2.0. Watch in the playoffs when those scraping the arm fouls don't get called for Harden. You will see how detrimental he really is to the team, because he wants contact and score on the line.

I don't think Houston is looking to age 20yrs in 1 trade.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Without Kobe and Gasol, it would be like Orlando 2.0. Watch in the playoffs when those scraping the arm fouls don't get called for Harden. You will see how detrimental he really is to the team, because he wants contact and score on the line.

I don't think Houston is looking to age 20yrs in 1 trade.
    Ya 20 yrs is a lot, but Kobe and Gasol in a fresh start with already solid roll players. It could work. Why not go for a title in 2 years rather than the 10 or more it will take with the current team.

Peace have a good night

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure they can. The question is, can they do it 4 times out of 7 as currently constructed? No.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

and your realizing this just now? was it your first time watching them this year?

12 Last