Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red Sox vs Rays

Am I missing something here.. its the bottom of the 10th 1 out with a runner on 3rd Victorino up to bat and they dont fill the bases to get to napoli for a double play?... Someone please shed some light

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Niice View Post
    Am I missing something here.. its the bottom of the 10th 1 out with a runner on 3rd Victorino up to bat and they dont fill the bases to get to napoli for a double play?... Someone please shed some light
    They got what they wanted .. Just didnt work out their way .. If it was right to Escobar ellsbury woulda never ran and 2 outs with only 1 runner on .. Didnt matter .. And Napoli has more power to drive a ball than Victorino does ..

I guess? Idk .. I can never figure out what madden is thinking

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I thought they atleast walk 1 guy if not 2 for a chance of a dp

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    They got what they wanted .. Just didnt work out their way .. If it was right to Escobar ellsbury woulda never ran and 2 outs with only 1 runner on .. Didnt matter .. And Napoli has more power to drive a ball than Victorino does ..

I guess? Idk .. I can never figure out what madden is thinking
    Doesnt matter who has more power to drive the ball, if the ball is hit to the outfield the game is over. Doesnt matter how many are on base because 1 run the game is over. Napoli has no wheels why would you not put Victorino AND Pedroia on and if you do get the double play your lookin for out of Napoli you just got a free pass the next inning on Victorino and Pedroias bats... Stupid ending to a game and a disappointment.. Joe Madden just fell down the manager list in my book.. What a dipchit

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Niice View Post
    Doesnt matter who has more power to drive the ball, if the ball is hit to the outfield the game is over. Doesnt matter how many are on base because 1 run the game is over. Napoli has no wheels why would you not put Victorino AND Pedroia on and if you do get the double play your lookin for out of Napoli you just got a free pass the next inning on Victorino and Pedroias bats... Stupid ending to a game and a disappointment.. Joe Madden just fell down the manager list in my book.. What a dipchit
    I understand .. I never understand madden tho lol

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

How about 1st and 2nd no outs for tampa and no bunt??? Fukkin idiot. You bunt there to get 2nd and 3rd with 1 out

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Their offense blows anyways. If longoria doesnt produce they are an under 3 runs team all day long