playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

This whole NCAA tournament has been the most boring tournament in decades!

Glad to have it over with!! I think that I might just watch baseball tonight

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Ehh who really remembers how the tourney as a whole was even in say 2005?

I mean can you really off the top of your head say the 2008 tourney was better / worse than this one?

Or the 2007 tourney?

No one fukkin remembers

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I agree. The whole tourney lacked the craziness and wild games you normally see. Plus all of the crappy 60-50 games with like 30% shooting

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

No question that this is far below average tournament as far as drama and madness. Plus not having Gus Johnson at the mike didn't help. But honestly Gus was much better 5 years ago when he was unknown.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Yeah, it has not been the most exciting tournament with the best games being KU/Mich and Ville/Wichita. But rather watch the Title game tonight than day 7 of the baseball season.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

louisville has enjoyed it. Outside of duke, every team they have played was a 9 seed or higher.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wichita State #9 seed beats a #1 seed and #2 seed making the final four then lossing to another #1 seed by 4 and FGCU #15 seed got a lot of attention as well

Not sure what you guys expect?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

so stfu and go watch the phillies getting owned in April. Ill watch the national championship.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Fukkin Florida gulf coast made the whole tournament

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i kinda like it
    florida gulf coast thing was exciting, this game starting to get good

liked seeing wichita and syracuse kick lots of teams out too

might see some crazy shit in this game, cardinals down one

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Instead of watching a great game, pos69 is torturing animals and harassing people at poker tables

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

College basketball sucks for me to watch these days for 2 reasons...

Stupid ass block/charge calls where a secondary defender can slide out of nowhere after a guy has committed to the rim and draw a bullshit foul. Why is the NCAA rewarding guys standing like statues? It has slowed the game down and slow scoring. They have made a no call into a 50/50 decision. Get rid of that shit. If you're not making a play on the ball there shouldn't be a chance for a charge.

and the worst is all the hand checking, pushing, fouling that won't get called. Most teams, like Louisville know that the refs will not foul players out of the game so they can rape and pillage at will and eventually the refs will stop calling fouls. The disparity in ref calls where one minute they call everything then the next minute they swallow the whistle is frustrating to watch. Plus NCAA refs have day jobs so they aren't the smartest tools in the case. There incompetence is glaring compared to full time NBA refs.

This was one of the worst tourneys and it keeps getting worst each year. They need to make some drastic changes to the game if they want to attract the casual fan. This shit tonight was boring to watch because it's like watching rugby out there.