RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan +4 ?

Cards obv America's team.

Both teams should be playing there hearts out for they will almost for sure never be here again.

Thoughts/Concerns ?

Thanks!

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Michigan ML

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What does "never be there again" mean? As in these specific kids?

I tend to lean towards points in what should be a tight fought game.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    Cards obv America's team.

Both teams should be playing there hearts out for they will almost for sure never be here again.

Thoughts/Concerns ?

Thanks!
    Not sure what you mean by "Cards obv America's Team." Michigan is a nationally recognized collegiate brand that is far more relevant to the average Joe than Louisville. Half the U.S. probably cannot pronounce Louisville correctly. Michigan starts slow, Louisville typically doesn't. Take Louisville 1st half. I believe they have covered 1H against everyone in the tourney except for Wichita State. Michigan doesn't have the defensive skill that Wichita State or a Syracuse team has. Louisville should be able to set the pace early.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Louisville is garbage shouldve been beat by witchita state

Michigan is the real deal michigan by 8 points

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like Mich and the pts... and Nino good ol buddy these last couple games Mich has not started slow at all they have came outta the gate strong. Gotta ask yourself this tho... "can Mich win this game?" = Yes they can so take the 4! Good winnin

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Basketball - 602 Louisville -5 +119 ...Let's go!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

My only concern for Mich here is can they finish? We all know Pitino and crew can finish but last game was a little disturbing at the end. I took Mich ov 63 live with about 8 min to go when they had 48. They were at the tail end of a 5 or 6 min scoring drought and I was betting they could break out and go for 9/10 in the next 6 min get me to the upper 50's and reel me in at the line. Instead they had several bonehead possesions one of which McGary broke the zone was on the baseline with a 2 on 1 situation and kicked it back out to the perimeter. That and all the numerous ft's missed in last couple minutes. Signs of a young team... but hopefully they learned, gained some more confidence, and the stage will not be too big if they are put in that spot again tonight.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

If Burke and McGary show both halves, Louisville has no shot.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Like Mich and the pts... and Nino good ol buddy these last couple games Mich has not started slow at all they have came outta the gate strong. Gotta ask yourself this tho... "can Mich win this game?" = Yes they can so take the 4! Good winnin
    Yes, Michigan can win. The question is, why did the line move to -4 with everyone else thinking the same thing. Every consensus I have seen (granted only the bookmakers know the real %) is close to even/slight lean toward Michigan and the points. Logic would say the line would be moving toward -3 or staying put. Everyone with a Louisville to win the NCAA Championship bet is taking Michigan and the points and or teasing Michigan with the under most likely as a hedge bet.

Michigan just prepared for Cuse's Zone Defense and now they have had one day to prepare for the press that there are going to see. Burke has been a slow starter and besides the Kansas game, has yet to light up a stat sheet. McGary or Stauskas will need to step up if Burke and Hardaway continue to struggle from behind the arc. I wouldn't let McGary get any easy baskets and foul him down the stretch at every opportunity.

For the "X" factor you have Louisville playing for a teammate that can't be in the game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wichita St would have beaten Michigan if they played. Louisville - Wichita St was the best game of final four. After Louisville beat the second best team of final four they have nothing to fear on Michigan. Louisville will employ the same defense that neutralized 3 point shooting by Wichita St and force Michigan to beat them from the paint which is Louisville's strength.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Louisville is garbage shouldve been beat by witchita state

Michigan is the real deal michigan by 8 points
    Michigan is garbage. Should have been beaten by KU

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Wichita St would have beaten Michigan if they played. Louisville - Wichita St was the best game of final four. After Louisville beat the second best team of final four they have nothing to fear on Michigan. Louisville will employ the same defense that neutralized 3 point shooting by Wichita St and force Michigan to beat them from the paint which is Louisville's strength.
    I tend to agree. Whatever team made it out of the Ville, Duke, and Wichita State side of the bracket would have won the entire thing

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville is a second half team niño

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Couldn't said it better myself

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Michigan is garbage. Should have been beaten by KU
    yeah garbage with 4 future nba players

michigan is NOT a big ten team, they are a young playground team, and this matchup plays into their strengths

wrong team is favored

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah garbage with 4 future nba players

michigan is NOT a big ten team, they are a young playground team, and this matchup plays into their strengths

wrong team is favored
    Don't actually think they're garbage. Just trying to show how his argument was garbage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I like Louisville in that game, but if Michigan gets lucky and hits half court prayer shot 3's like they did against cuse, no defense can stop that. Those were freak shots, I expect that they couldn't hit those 2 3's again if they had another 100 shots at it. Louisville should stop the 3's, just saying though when they hit those against Cuse it felt like Michigan had destiny on their side. Go L'Ville.

Lilfotoman
    Lilfotoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Take Louisville 1H. Michigan starts out slow.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Isotopes those 3's were not flukes that's what Mich does. Apparently you did not see Burke at the end of KS game just to give 1 example!

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Isotopes those 3's were not flukes that's what Mich does. Apparently you did not see Burke at the end of KS game just to give 1 example!
    Burke's lucky that missed FT against Cuse didn't bite him in the ass like the IU game earlier in the year. Refs bailed him out

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I agree that is my 1 concern with Mich tonight as I mentioned in post #9.. can the Wolves finish? They put 5 on the floor who can score, they can handle zone/press defense, smart guards who do not turn the ball ov, but if they have a small lead with a few to go can they bring it home? Still like the +4 tho and will be looking for good spots live. Good winnin everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Isotopes ... you were saying what about those deep 3's? lol