EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw it open at 138 last night at Betonline, so definite typo. Need to see who the refs are because they did not let Louisville play as physical as usual yesterday and they did not adapt well with a lot of fouls. If the game goes that way, you have to think about the over.

If Hess is working it, I'd go over - dude is one of the top foul callers among officials; although he did work the KU-Michigan game without a lot of fouls in that one. But two of his last three tourney games were foul fests: Wichita State-Louisville & Ohio State-Iowa State.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-07-13 at 06:20 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

It's the Women's turn tonight!
    Lady Cards join the men in the National Championship!

Mozzie7
    Mozzie7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Louisville is much better than Michigan, and should roll in this one to be honest. Burke had seven turnovers against VCU, and their D is nothing compared to what he's going to see tomorrow night.

This is a total mismatch to me. With that being said, Brock is on Louisville, which makes it impossible to back the Cards.
    He may have had 7 turnovers, but Michigan made the VCU pressure a non-factor and won that game by 25. That game was in the bag with 5 mins left in the first half.

The thing that Michigan has that will help them in this game is a plethora of capable ball handlers. I think the Cards will see a huge dose of Hardaway bringing the ball up the court on Monday night and if Michigan is hitting their outside shots, it may be a long night for Louisville fans.

Regardless of the outcome, its bound to be a great game that I am looking forward to watching.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Louisville = Garbage

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    It's going to be like Derrick Rose(Siva) vs Russell Westbrook(Burke). Russ smith reminds me of J.R smith
    Comparing Siva to Rose Siva isn't in the same league as Trey Burke.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Louisville has the advantage inside but you faiked to include Burke and Hardaway>Siva and Smith.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Great write up Louisvillekid...
    BOL to the Cards. I got them 5-1 to win out.

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Lady Cards join the men in the National Championship!
    Louisville win by 3 and Uconn win by 9

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Game day!!!!

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

If Louisville gets away with Rape, it is a double digit win. If is officiated like Saturday, then it is a close one.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Yes Clearly the Refs will decide who they want to win, players don't even really need to show up...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Good stuff kid!

Should be an exciting game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Just wanna add of they go with strategy of using Hardaway to bring it up in order to save burkes legs they might be on trouble. Not sure he can handle the press as we are not VCU.

Also if we attack inside like I think we will right if the bat, they could get McGary in foul trouble. Big problem as they have no depth in the front court and we very deep

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Burke goes 1-9 consistently?
    Yep, that's why he is the player of the year......

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice **....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    nice **....
    Great to see you back DEX!

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Not 1-9 but he has forced bad shots in many games.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    1-8, 2-12, 5-16,

He's 23-71 (32%) this whole tourney. Beyond pathetic.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    1-8, 2-12, 5-16,

He's 23-71 (32%) this whole tourney. Beyond pathetic.
    Yeah, but Burke's 27 ft 3-Ball was the money ball against KU. He shows up tonight.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

On Monday Night millions will get to witness a terrific match-up. You've got the #1 Offensive team in the country in Michigan scoring 1.22 points per possession going against the #1 Defensive team in Louisville allowing only .82 points per possession. Louisville thrives off turnovers, as they have forced a turnover on 27% of their opponents possessions. Michigan takes care of the ball better than anyone in the country only giving it up around 14%.

Both coaches are great friends and have coached against each in some big games already. I remember we were down to 20 to Kevin Pittsnoggle's WVU team (lead by John Beilein) @ the half and came back to win. I believe that game was in the elite 8. I also remember beating WVU in the Big East Tournament in double OT a few years back.

Trey Burke is hands down the best player in the country, the kid is already so polished and lives for the big shot. I mean the comeback against rockchalk speaks for itself. Looking at the box score you might say he had a bad game against the Orange going 1-8 from the floor, scoring only 7 points. But he did an excellent job getting the ball inside and setting up his teammates. He handled Syracuse's press with no problem late in the game and knocked down some big Free Throws. His stat line last night ( 7 points, 5, boards, 4 assists, 3 steals, and only 1 Turnover) mirrors several games from Peyton Siva. These Point Guards are leaders of their teams and do it in so many ways.

Russ Smith Clearly had some nerves early in the semifinal game missing his first 4 foul shots, where he has been automatic all season long. He just doesn't stop attacking the defense, I would love to see a stat on which players have drawn the most fouls this season as I promise you he will be near the top. I believe he gets to the line about 7 times per contest. Now, Louisville doesn't play a lot of man, but he'll be at a size disadvantage going against Tim Hardaway Jr (6'6). Hardaway does such a great job letting the game come to him and allowing Burke to free him up for open looks.

The difference in this game could come in the frontcourt where we have Gorgui Deing playing his last collegiate game going against Mitch McGary who has exploded in this tournament. He shut down Jeff Withey in the last 5 minutes of that Kansas game and has been the biggest reason that the Wolverines are playing for the chance to win it all.

Every positional matchup in this game is going to be fun to watch, I didn't even talk about Robinson vs Behannon and Blackshear/Hancook vs Stauskas.

What I think Michigan can do well is to make our bigs play on the perimeter more than they'd like too. When Burke penetrates he has Stauskas in the left corner and Hardaway in the right, with Robinson slashing and when Dieng goes for the block that will leave an easy dish to McGary.

For Louisville to win they have to dominate the paint. Gorgui, Chane, and Montrezl have to be assertive early and often. Get their bigs in foul trouble, I mean they have several moves inside, Pitino needs to force the issue and they need demand the rock. I promise you one thing if Dieng's Stat line reads 0/1 FG like it did yesterday, Michigan will be cutting down the nets.

For Michigan to win they have to defend the Pick and Roll well. Wichita St's performance against the P & R was the best I've seen against us all year long. It was really special gameplanning from Gregg Marshall. However he did have close to a week to prepare, as opposed to the 1 rest day Beilein will have.

Louisville has the edge inside and on the glass which will be the difference in this spectacular matchup.

We truly have the best 2 teams in the country playing Monday Night for the 2013 National Championship.

GO CARDS!

damn i didnt read all that but SBR yall need to pay this guy as much as he post.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Yeah, but Burke's 27 ft 3-Ball was the money ball against KU. He shows up tonight.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    damn i didnt read all that but SBR yall need to pay this guy as much as he post.
    I try to keep it entertaining and informative...

It's easy to write on this sport for me because It's my biggest passion...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

for deem

Ticket#:90363001
    Apr 08 09:20 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Apr 08 08:27 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET