Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Ray Lewis is gay

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I'm interested to see this. They'll be 3rd string OL from North Dakota probably though. I want a semi relevant guy like Brian Hartline to come out.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Apparently he was talking out of his ass

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    just take some advice from the only thing that matters- GOD

Romans 1:28 thru 32

28 furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil;they disobey their parents; 31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless, 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve DEATH, they not only continue to do those very things but also approve of those who practice them.
    Who are the religious zealots gonna turn their discrimination cannon towards next since the women, blacks, and now gays have risen above the hate?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    YESSS!!!!!

all virulently anti-gay posters PLEASE weigh in and dont hold back! We want to hear exactly what your opinions are on this and why!

opie yes THAT MEANS YOU, for one

.....................and GO!
    I'm not necessarily "anti-gay". I couldn't care less how often Loshak and his crew cornhole one another. Just as long as they do their cornholing in the glow of their kerosene lamp in the mudhut they share in that shantytown they live in.

I just don't like the way the Jew liberal media slams anyone who's disgusted by men who enjoy inserting their penis into other men's disgusting anal cavities. Is this really supposed to be considered normal? I'm supposed to tell my kid that those 2 mustachioed men cornholing over there on the grass is perfectly acceptable?

I don't think so.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm not necessarily "anti-gay". I couldn't care less how often Loshak and his crew cornhole one another. Just as long as they do their cornholing in the glow of their kerosene lamp in the mudhut they share in that shantytown they live in.

I just don't like the way the Jew liberal media slams anyone who's disgusted by men who enjoy inserting their penis into other men's disgusting anal cavities. Is this really supposed to be considered normal? I'm supposed to tell my kid that those 2 mustachioed men cornholing over there on the grass is perfectly acceptable?

I don't think so.
    Why is it that everyone like you thinks that gays coming out means they're going to come over to your house and start having sex on your front lawn? I know plenty of gay people and I have yet to witness such an occurrence.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't think so.
    When was the last time you saw gays having sex in plain view? I however saw heterosexuals having sex in public places or in club restrooms in plain view.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I would think there are a lot of gay NFL players. Think about it, they are chasing around a turd colored, turd shaped little ball.

I agree there would be some advantages in coming out even if ur straight. Probably have the shower room to yourself, players give you plenty of space in the dressing room, those hot chicks that naturally are attracted to hanging out with gay men PLUS are football fans will want to try to fuk you and will feel a sense of accomplishment (no matter how hard you bang them they won't say a word).

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    When was the last time you saw gays having sex in plain view?
    When I unknowingly glanced thru the open door of your hotel room at the last bash.

It was sickening, I assure you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

When I unknowingly glanced thru the open door of your hotel room at the last bash.

If you bothered turning on the lights you would have seen it was your wife that was under me.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I don't think so.
    What, you mean like fox news talking sex? Laff - talk about self repression and moronity and also a politbureau of communist like ideals to protect the rich (divide/conquer on bullshit issues and that). What do you want to tell your kids? Humans reproduce and sometimes they aren't "traditionally" correct - by bigot standards. They are not wrong if they are gay, it's how it goes with genes and that - or SCIENCE. I don't know what to say to that. It's a HORRIBLE statement you are making. Are you going to tell your kids to wreck some vagina because it's the thing to do? Obviously you wouldn't - as a father - that's difficult to say with things like, oh I don't know, teen pregnancy, herpes and whatever STD is possible and that.

You can take your "JEW liberal media" and go f yourself. You are watching it. F the Jews? Go f your ignorant self, sir. You're watching an organization that plays off of your xenophobia. F the ignorant white man douche. Does that make me racist? No - it makes me lose faith in INTELLIGENCE, as in the ONLY thing that COULD advance humankind. If you want proper media - go to youtube and search 'vice'. Pretty f'n easy for anyone to do. You think it's the liberal media keeping you down? No, it's the CORPORATE media keeping you down. I'd rant longer, but what's the damn point. Learn more about the world and see how we're all f'd rather than making blanket statements that do NOT decry the REAL problem - and that's corporations/corporate media....

And assholes like you who are intollerant. The Dead Kennedys had a good line about it - 'When the next reich comes you're the first to go. Nazi punks. Nazi punks. Nazi punks F##! OFF!
    Last edited by McBa1n; 04-07-13 at 11:41 PM. Reason: clarity

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Rashaad Mendenhall. Remember him humping Ben Rothliesberger on the ground when they won the AFC Championship game against the Jets.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Openly gay players = more lawsuits.

"The Dallas Cowboys just cut me because I was gay". I am suing for 5 million dollars in lost wages.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Um has anyone seen what a NFL uniform looks like these days?

And there's supposed to be only 4 guys come out when they are made to wear that uniform?

Only 4 who the fukk is the nfl trying to kid here...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 04-09-13 at 12:14 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i never realized mayan played football

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Um has anyone seen what a NFL uniform looks like these days?

And there's supposed to be only 4 guys come out when they are made to where that uniform?

Only 4 who the fukk is the nfl trying to kid here...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Dawger, tell me how the nfl ISN'T the most homoerotic sport in the world??

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    rumors going around that its 4 guys on the cowboys.
    tony homo ?

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

"Most insane day ever" "there would be an ugly backlash" what a poorly written article. I googled it and it is from sbnation which explains it.

First 12