Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're still wrong. He has no good wins and he isn't really good at anything. He's also old and has been beaten by multiple mid-tier gatekeepers. He even lost to James McSweeney.
    Wrong again Broken Clock.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Wrong again Broken Clock.
    Uh, except that I said Mitrione would win.

No way I'd take a bet on De Fries. I like money.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Uh, except that I said Mitrione would win.
    Thank You! I just made $100 off of you. I bet my brother that without naming you directly, that I could get you to post my Broken Clock comment and get a response out of you. You are part windup toy, part trained monkey. However, because of your profile picture my brother's nickname for you is Birdbrain. No, not a Ginsberg reference. Congratulation's you have finally made yourself useful.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Thank You! I just made $100 off of you. I bet my brother that without naming you directly, that I could get you to post my Broken Clock comment and get a response out of you. You are part windup toy, part trained monkey. However, because of your profile picture my brother's nickname for you is Birdbrain. No, not a Ginsberg reference. Congratulation's you have finally made yourself useful.
    You realize you quoted me, right?

0/10 troll attempt.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

First 12