The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You think you're having a bad night?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

He made two shots Giant, give the bum some credit. No wonder they got punked by the Bobcats.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I knew you would predict it giant. When I received your call that Jrue was gonna have a horrible night I immediately doubled down on the bobcats. Whats amazing is how you predicted it right to a tee. Thank you giant for being a friend

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    He made two shots Giant, give the bum some credit. No wonder they got punked by the Bobcats.
    Yeah, he went 2-24, but this picture was hand-delivered on twitter and I'm not smart enough to make my own.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Gotcha. Guy finished the game on a tear. 1 for 3 to end it. I'm sure he would have made 2-3 more shots if the game had gone to OT.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I knew you would predict it giant. When I received your call that Jrue was gonna have a horrible night I immediately doubled down on the bobcats. Whats amazing is how you predicted it right to a tee. Thank you giant for being a friend
    Smokey, where did you come from?!

I'm glad you were able to get down on the Bobcats. My spies in Charlotte told me Holiday was out partying late into the evening with trannies and coke whores. It's nice to be able to capitalize on these inside information tidbits.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

ouch

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510