winner7
    winner7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

question

the last time I bought a pick from Lang, there was a statement at the end which stated that they know what is my IP address and if I was caught distributing their picks, they could sue me. is this true? I see ppl here giving out his picks freely.

just wondering

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

lol no they cant sue you, its a bluff

AyeOhh
    AyeOhh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

they definitely can't sue you

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

don't let them scare you but just for the time being, give the picks to a friend to post that way your smarter than a LANG or budin disciple.........put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while..their always a way around it

sinhdinh
    sinhdinh's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you buy pick.You lost a lot of money then you have to sue them .Make copy every pick they release and the comand they wrote then see the lawyer.You will win...................................

sinhdinh
    sinhdinh's Avatar Become A Pro!

AND if they pick the winning games at the time you get sue you are already millionair .At that time who care.You can pay for it????????????????/

Brebos

English, do you know it bitch?

oceandiver7203
    oceandiver7203's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Just wanna thank all you guys at Service Plays...I love reading all feedbacks, thoughts and all ! I was wondering if we had James Jones premium picks in here ? Apparently hes doing alright

Good day

winner7
    winner7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

thanks dise-pa

thats an interesting way to put it...

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    English, do you know it bitch?
    It's very sad when there are still jerks who think everybody has to be fluent in English to post in a forum.

Punctuation? Do you know it, Brebos?

There are a lot of international people who post in this forum. Don't be an ugly American.

Brebos

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    It's very sad when there are still jerks who think everybody has to be fluent in English to post in a forum.

Punctuation? Do you know it, Brebos?

There are a lot of international people who post in this forum. Don't be an ugly American.
    Thank god I live in the Netherlands and man I'm pretty. Go penetrate your hand or sometime fucktard. Nice contradiction btw, first you say that there are a lot of international people who post here, then you just assume I'm american.

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    Thank god I live in the Netherlands and man I'm pretty. Go penetrate your hand or sometime fucktard. Nice contradiction btw, first you say that there are a lot of international people who post here, then you just assume I'm american.
    Great point. My mistake. I guess there are ugly Dutch out there, also.

Not that I trust a person with your deformed personality to tell the truth, but it really doesn't matter. Just because somebody's English isn't very good is no reason to chide and insult them.

BTW, your English, grammar, and punctuation aren't anything to be overly proud of. Even for somebody from the Netherlands as anybody I have ever met in business from there speaks and writes very good English.
    Last edited by Wojo; 04-02-13 at 11:35 PM.

Brebos

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Great point. My mistake. I guess there are ugly Dutch out there, also.

Not that I trust a person with your deformed personality to tell the truth, but it really doesn't matter. Just because somebody's English isn't very good is no reason to chide and insult them.

BTW, your English, grammar, and punctuation aren't anything to be overly proud of. Even for somebody from the Netherlands as anybody I have ever met in business from there speaks and writes very good English.
    Please shut the penetrate up, where do I say I'm proud of my english? Nowhere, so go penetrate yourself.

Wojo

No, but you slander somebody who does not have a good grasp of English.

Why shouldn't I slander you for having a poor grasp of English?

At least you aren't using derogatory names such as "bitch".

Wil je groeien? Trots op zijn Nederlands. (Please forgive me if I got the verb wrong, it's been a few years....)

djmagma
    winnin
    djmagma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As someone who moved into the netherlands, the amount of ugly ppl here is staggering especially outside of the big cities where the incest runs wild. For every blonde bombshell there are 5 freakishly huge down-faced monsters behind her