rackerjake
    rackerjake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

David Banks

Ive been with David Banks for the last 6 months and i cant do it anymore. Hes begged me to stay with 2 months of extended free service because he went 10-21 in january, 6-22 in february and then march was the worst! he went 9-22 and hes 2-12 since the tourney! hes not a real handicapper and i need to find a new one. I'm tired of getting his emails claiming hes red hot when i have his picks and his money management system and with 100 dollars per unit play i would be down over 25 thousand. I faded him for a little while and won but my 4 months are up and i dont want to give that liar any money. Any suggestions of who I could invest some money in?

Inhidingout
    Inhidingout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

sounds like you should sick with David and fade is ass.

rackerjake

I was fading him. he took memphis today, duke yesterday, marquette saturday, florida friday... every pick he makes is a guaranteed loss by 20.. and he keeps saying on his email that he's "profiting" I told him i dont mind if you are having a terrible year but dont penetrating lie when i wasted my money on you and get other people to invest in you for baseball when you suck.

TDHCentral
    TDHCentral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9827

I get his marketing emails daily. Claims he is winning big and the #1 MLB capper. Thanks for pointing out hes losing...almost fell for it.

dmac19
    dmac19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13757

i had him last summer for a bit and he did pretty well with baseball. however when he's on he's pretty solid but when he's off, it's bad. luckily i caught him for a week when he was hitting.

longshottommyboy
    longshottommyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good god, 25k for 100$ better? Oi vey

rackerjake

His money management plan puts all of the money on his one bet for the day and then he has usually around 4-6 plays that he wants you to bet them all for a total of 25 percent of your one bet. And then he'll lose that one bet he wants you to put all your money on every day, 1-0 in NBA and 0-3 in NCAA and he'll send emails the next day claiming the NBA cashed in big last night. Meanwhile I had just lost a ton of money, it drives me crazy.