MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Bedard is looking reborn out there.
    Rangers got Berdarded.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kaepernick View Post
    MLB is a long marathon though, One day doesn't mean much.
    Correct.
    There is one thing that is guaranteed in baseball, each and every team will win at least 60 games, and each and every team will lose 60 games, what you do with the 40 games defines your season.

I can't say it enough, betting favorites will bury you, look for + money in even up situations is how you make money in this game.

Lay -150 or -160's (like this game tonight) you won't make it to the All Star break.

You only need to hit 2 out of 5 games at +150 to break even, and trust me, if you do your homework, you will find many winners on the +140 to +160 range.

Orioles went to the playoffs last season, last April and May they were +175 (or better) several times, and won like 50 percent of them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BadLuckSanta

Colin Kaepernick
    Colin Kaepernick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting favorites will bury most, you are absolutely right.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Correct.
    There is one thing that is guaranteed in baseball, each and every team will win at least 60 games, and each and every team will lose 60 games, what you do with the 40 games defines your season.

I can't say it enough, betting favorites will bury you, look for + money in even up situations is how you make money in this game.

Lay -150 or -160's (like this game tonight) you won't make it to the All Star break.

You only need to hit 2 out of 5 games at +150 to break even, and trust me, if you do your homework, you will find many winners on the +140 to +160 range.

Orioles went to the playoffs last season, last April and May they were +175 (or better) several times, and won like 50 percent of them
    Nash is spot on. Also, contrary to what others believe, I usually find great value during the 1st month of baseball when books are still shaky on their lines. They're still trying to determine the good teams. Savvy bettors that have done their homework during the offseason can cash in big finding weak numbers on dogs during the first month.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kaepernick View Post
    Betting favorites will bury most, you are absolutely right.
    Well yeah, there are time to lay the wood, but if you are laying more than -150, you better make sure.
    You lose anything over -150, you need to win two in row just to get back to square one.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Correct.

I had a good run last year where I did nothing but bet plus money games, run line or money line. My overall record over the stretch was something like 32-34 but I was up over 10 units

First 123