EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's With The Lack of Coverage ...

Of teams celebrating making the Final Four?

They used to stay on the game and show the exultation. Now these assclowns go straight to commercial. Fukk u CBS. Part of the fun is seeing the dudes get their fun on. Just another blown piece of TV per usual.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yeah we want to see the emotions

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea

EaglesPhan36

I mean give me a fukkin break, they cut everything short to get to that hacky Sherlock Holmes remake? LoL. What's next, no One Shining Moment?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I agree, especially for teams like Wichita State

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I was waiting for the Wichita State party and went to get a drink.....I came back 2 minutes after the game ended and some bullshit was on

CBS FAIL

EaglesPhan36

It's especially stupid in between the early and late game when they have nothing but time to waste for the most part before the next tip. Maybe it was because they didn't deem Syracuse or Wichita State - a sexy Final Four team. I have a gut feeling that with the four teams involved today and their "names" that CBS is going to spend more time sucking the winner's dikks today and showing the celebration. I think they might especially smooch up on the Louisville-Duke winner.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

CBS= ohio St. fans

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

tv timeouts annoy the hell out of me...i just want to shoot my tv. Its probably just in my head but I swear it seems refs call a foul or a team throws it away just to get that timeout...

EaglesPhan36

What a massacre this game is. At least if you took Florida, you can write it off. Michigan is doing whatever they want. I started talking shit on facebook to my friends about how pathetic it is that they can't even sell half the tickets at Cowpukes Stadium for one of the best sports events every year ... and that shit hole gets the Final Four next year.

EaglesPhan36

Amazing. Never seen such bullshit coverage in my life. Spent the entire nine minutes of non-activity after the kid broke his leg showing a whole lot of nothing and then we have to cut away after about a minute of post-game for f-ing 60 Minutes. God damn incredible. Fukk CBS.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    tv timeouts annoy the hell out of me...i just want to shoot my tv. Its probably just in my head but I swear it seems refs call a foul or a team throws it away just to get that timeout...
    Yeah, it's just you...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    There's always a lot of phantom foul calls to get to the predetermined tv timeouts. Nothing new.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Fukkin blows, I watch the Louisville post game coverage @ courier journal.com

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

The CBS Sports channel or whatever it is has had a ton of coverage of this stuff.

EaglesPhan36

That's fine and all, but just as recently as last year - CBS was still covering the games for more than a minute after they ended. These Elite 8 games, they seemed more intent on rushing into their bullshit programming on a fukkin Saturday night or Sunday night that no one watches instead of finishing out the basketball coverage.

I just remember when they'd literally show almost the entire post-game and you'd see each team cutting the nets down for winning their region. Now you're lucky if you get to see them put on their shirts or hats.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Remember how bad things were just a few years ago, before they showed the first couple rounds on TBS, TNT, and TruTV in addition to CBS? Showing blowouts instead of flipping to the close games. And I feel like they showed even MORE commercials then.

CBS

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

espn news says hi

anyway i couldnt care less about guys jumping up and down...the pressers are the only thing worth watching

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

cbssports.com stays with each team until they leave the court...I saw a lot of michigan's after game on court festivities ...Louisville didn't cut the nets so there wasn't much coverage for them...not sure how that lines up with the TV coverage