GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Where's the link so I can watch this awesomeness.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Where the hell is my main man Seto?
    I can't believe I wasn't here to share this unforgettable match with you guys.

You see, I was on my way to Southampton where my soccer team had a crucial game coming up in a fans' coach. Obviously though, at 10 am this wasn't about soccer. You know the love my country has for snooker. In the fans' coach, the match was on every TV and the cheering was possibly louder than it was during the soccer game.

I didn't think of checking in on SBR on my phone because of the intensity of the moment. Shame on me but I'm sure you understand.

Seto

Guys is Mark Selby gonna this? Crucial sporting moment for England here. I'm shaking as we speak...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh sammy you are some kind of fcking dildo. WOW!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Guys is Mark Selby gonna this? Crucial sporting moment for England here. I'm shaking as we speak...
    This might be the best sporting final of all time. Robertson is my man. I had him to go to the final in my brackets and I'm sticking with him. Don't know If I am betting yet, I'm waiting for the best available line.

Seto, what is your prediction?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Where's the link so I can watch this awesomeness.
    Gummo, you're a little late the game followed in this thread ended 14 hours ago. Good news is the Final is tonight.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    This might be the best sporting final of all time. Robertson is my man. I had him to go to the final in my brackets and I'm sticking with him. Don't know If I am betting yet, I'm waiting for the best available line.

Seto, what is your prediction?
    I couldn't bet the game. Too much of a homer.

I'm going to predict Selby 10-7. He's currently leading 1-0, winning Frame 1 100-0

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I couldn't bet the game. Too much of a homer.

I'm going to predict Selby 10-7. He's currently leading 1-0, winning Frame 1 100-0
    Yeah, i stayed away too. It was too difficult to call, especially with Robertson playing back-to-back. I can't believe they don't give these tremendous athletes atleast a day of rest. I'm following the game live, i might jump on a live line if one becomes available. The Giant said he was going to order the Billiard Network channel for this one, said he was throwing a huge party with friends. I hope he can check in during the match to update us.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hi guys.

Checking in, can't stay too long. I've got about 15 people over tonight watching this classic snooker on the billiards channel I just ordered. Ended up getting the season package, what a deal.

This is an amazing match. Robertson is currently leading, but it can change in a heartbeat. These guys are gladiators, reminds me of Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, except these guys are tougher.

I don't know what else to say. It's just so compelling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Robertson 3 Selby 1, Robertson looking to run away with this one. This man is by far one of the most skilled, accurate, handsome, and professional athletes I have seen. I think i have a new idol.

First 12