krustbox
    krustbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Krust's Box of NHL Picks

Hi guys. Been around this forum for a couple weeks. I've been picking NHL for the past month and a half, and i'm in the positive. So, i'm feeling pretty comfortable about myself with how i've been doing, although i'm not claiming anything particularly special.

I'd like to start posting my picks for the rest of the season. As of right now, after a month and a half i stand with money line at +9u even and totals at +21.95u. I know +9u on money line after a month and a half is not that impressive, but it's better than being under. I feel very strong about my totals. I feel like by doing this i'll be jinxing myself and get flamed to death, but oh well. If that happens i'll get over it and disappear into the abyss and leave you all alone. But today's a pretty big day, so let's see if we can't start it off right.

For the sake of this thread i'll keep track of it as though i'm starting even in both categories, ML and totals. However, personally i am obviously modifying the amounts shown above.

Just for your information, I tend to be every game. Perhaps it's the compulsive gambler in me. I know a lot would suggest against that, but like i said, month and a half later i'm above water. You don't have to believe me, once again i'll get over it.

I'm new to the forum, so go easy on me

3/28
    ------------
    Jets +170, UNDER 5.5 (-15)

Leafs -140, OVER 5.5

Islanders +115, OVER 5.5

Senators -110, UNDER 5 (-15)

Sabres -110, UNDER 5 (-30)

Predators -150, OVER 5 (-20)

Kings +110, UNDER 5

Blue Jackets +115, UNDER 5 (EVEN)

Avalanche +180

Red Wings EVEN, UNDER 5 (EVEN)

Good luck everyone! If i do horribly today, it was the jinx of posting picks, give me a second chance please!

krustbox
    krustbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Results for 3/28:

ML: -2.35u
    (-2.35u overall)

Totals: +2.60u
    (+2.60u overall)

Yesterday could have gone better. But considering my record over the past month and a half, not all too surprising that i did OK in totals and not so OK in money line.
    I'm going to give today another shot. There's only 4 games today, so doing well on the Money Line today can get me back into a solid position going into tomorrow where there are around 11 games. However, if i do horribly again today, i will either drop this thread altogether or perhaps drop my money line and keep my totals going, if i continue to do well in totals. So today will make or break it.

3/29
    -------------
    Devils +110, UNDER 5.5 (-40)

Wild +100, OVER 5 (-45)

Hawks -155, OVER 5.5 (EVEN)

Jackets +130, OVER 5 (-40)

*edit: was off on my ML by .1u, adjusted.
    Last edited by krustbox; 03-29-13 at 05:27 PM.