stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

If there is such thing as a sports god....

Miami Heat would lose tonight so we wouldn't have to listen to the ESPN talking heads 24/7 about the streak again, and Friday night Gulf Coast would get pissed on so we wouldn't have to hear about that slightly better than mediocre team again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

right on both counts. and please spare us from seeing that aging ex-magazine model wife of the coach of that alligator infested florida gulf coast junior college team again.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Miami Heat would lose tonight so we wouldn't have to listen to the ESPN talking heads 24/7 about the streak again, and Friday night Gulf Coast would get pissed on so we wouldn't have to hear about that slightly better than mediocre team again.
    if make the streak up to SA who are you gonna take? I'm thinking of pounding the heat because nothing better for the NBA than the heat to get more exposure

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

fgcu will get shit on, no worries steve.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yes. He once visited Nicky Santoro in a dream to give him a winner.

Who would've thought he had a sense of humour.

stevenash

There is a basketball god.
    No more Heat streak talk, no more talk of that Tampa Bay JUCO school.

Thank you basketball god!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

^
    I get the hatred for the heat but what's with the anger about FGCU? Good little story.

stevenash

Not hatred, I like a good 'feel good' story as much as the next, what I don't like is the band wagon jumpers, what I don't like is the constant 24/7 talk on that Clown Sports Network, hello, there are many other more important stories going on that's not getting reported. What exactly did they really do anyway? They upset Georgetown, props to them, but upsets happen all the time, they beat SDSU, big deal, people were talking like SDSU was the 1990 UNLV team, they weren't, SDSU was a 9-7 MWC team.

But yes about the Heat, LeBron is a whiny bitchy little nanci-boi, gets away with murder on the court, but complains like a 3 year old who lost her binky under the car seat if the call goes the other way, you know the call he gets away with 5 times to the oppositions one time.

Then this morning I hear Steven A Smith telling Danny Ainge to STFU and it's none of Ainge's business when Ainge said "Lebron does get away with murder".

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lay off the haterade.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I'd just say lay off the espn

Why would anyone watch that garbage except for actual games