SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Winners and Losers Report March 26th

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

UNREAL

I take down back-to-back tourneys and my third 1st in 8 playing days (throwing out weekends) and THIS is all JoJo can muster up?

(A ho-hum uninspired effort by JoJo)

Pffffft... and she wonders why she's no longer my Bottom B.

An avatar change is clearly in order: Deemer gets banner shout-outs for taking the SBR equivalent of candy from a baby (beating uber-donk bigblue) and all I get is "ho-hum... yeah, Bite won another tourney... BFD".

Seems apparent there is an Asian bias going on... or perhaps JoJo is angling for some "young stuff"?

Either way... THIS.WILL.NOT.STAND

JoJo will be dealt with appropriately......

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Deemer gets banner shout-outs for taking the SBR equivalent of candy from a baby (beating uber-donk bigblue) and all I get is "ho-hum... yeah, Bite won another tourney... BFD".
    Why is my baby whining???

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Why is my baby whining???
    Cuz after detailed, extensive analysis of the goings-on here on SBR (especially CS4), the only sharp conclusion to be derived is that the first 100 whines do, in fact, get the desired results.

So... being I'm desirous of a "bump" (CS terminology) from YOU, I'm pretty sure you can figure out why this effective strategy is now being employed by me.

JoJo... hate to break this to ya doll... but I'm ALWAYS 2 steps ahead of ya, sweetcheeks.

p.s. Obviously the "bump" I'm lookin for is a tad bit different than CS4's

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Cuz after detailed, extensive analysis of the goings-on here on SBR (especially CS4), the only sharp conclusion to be derived is that the first 100 whines do, in fact, get the desired results.

So... being I'm desirous of a "bump" (CS terminology) from YOU, I'm pretty sure you can figure out why this effective strategy is now being employed by me.

JoJo... hate to break this to ya doll... but I'm ALWAYS 2 steps ahead of ya, sweetcheeks.

p.s. Obviously the "bump" I'm lookin for is a tad bit different than CS4's
    If he can get anything out of a bump while being two steps (2 feet+ minimum) away from you JoJo, there's a good chance this is +EV for ya
    Bite, CS' whining eventually landed him in the hole, hope it works out just as well for you buddy!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If he can get anything out of a bump while being two steps (2 feet+ minimum) away from you JoJo, there's a good chance this is +EV for ya
    Bite, CS' whining eventually landed him in the hole, hope it works out just as well for you buddy!
    There is absolutely NO FOOLING Triple D... fukkin IMPOSSIBLE!

GUY.IS.RAZOR.SHARP

Reads my moves from miles away... riding side-by-side as we take the clubhouse turn... like white on rice.

I will NEVER play chess w/Trip3.......... NEVER.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

There is absolutely NO FOOLING Triple D... fukkin IMPOSSIBLE!

GUY.IS.RAZOR.SHARP

Reads my moves from miles away... riding side-by-side as we take the clubhouse turn... like white on rice.

I will NEVER play chess w/Trip3.......... NEVER.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Taiwaneese? Come up with something new, JoJo.