FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I"M ALL IN ON THESE KIDS!!! DUNK CITY +13 and some on the ML!!! Fearless + Heart, Gators will lay down like they always do , can't wait

Points Awarded:

Ron29301 gave FilletMaster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

You're better off throwing your money in the ocean... At least you can make a wish.

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    I"M ALL IN ON THESE KIDS!!! DUNK CITY +13 and some on the ML!!! Fearless + Heart, Gators will lay down like they always do , can't wait

BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

sharps have been getting pounded all tourny ... the public cant win forever though

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    Gators will lay down like they always do , can't wait
    You don't watch much hoops, do you?

In the past 8 seasons, Gators won back to back championships, was an elite 8 team twice more, (and after they expose Gulf Coast Friday and piss all over them that'll make 3 elite 8's) matter of fact, the two years they 'sucked' Gators won 24 and 25 games, and that was after they won back to back rings, and lost their guys to graduation, (like all teams do) because this isn't the UCLA era with Wooden anymore.

Gators lay down like they always do? Way too funny.

God, 3 out 4 posters on Gulf Coast have pretty much meatloaf for brains.

Let's see how much your fancy #25 Brown in the video is smiling after Boynton and Rosario run circles around him.
    Those two are future pros, Brown is pretty much going to be, well let's hope he gets his degree.

How many time do I have to say it, Gulf Coast does not match up well against Florida, it's a nightmare match up for FGCU. Gators have too much beef in the pivot and man handle Cinderella all night, guard play wins NCAA tourney games, NCAA tourney handicapping 101 says when 'capping a tourney game, you start with the guards, FGCU turns the ball over 15 times a game, that's pretty much rock bottom in the entire NCAA.

They turn the ball over more than they record an assist. Their assist to turnover ratio is pathetic, is laughable.
    If you bet FGCU and ignore that stat, you don't like money.

What do you think is going to happen when the Gators go on an 11-2 run early, go up by nine points or so?
    Cinderella is going to do what they do best when down 7 or 10 points, turn the ball over because that's what they do.
    Why do I say that? Florida is the best defensive big school in the nation, FGCU guards are one of the sloppiest in the nation, look it up.

One... More...Time

This is going to be a sloppy and ugly loss for Cinderella
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

70% of the public is on fgc yet the line does not move. I'm taking florida guys, that tells enough. Fgc is gonna get killed. This is not a fairy tale, this is not a disney movie

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    70% of the public is on fgc yet the line does not move. I'm taking florida guys, that tells enough. Fgc is gonna get killed. This is not a fairy tale, this is not a disney movie
    Rock solid, spot on post.

I don't even like Florida, I'm not SEC guy, I'm from Ct. I'm UConn, Fairfield, northeast guy.
    I have no rooting interest in Florida, I do have a big rooting interest in cash money.

*not directed at Brebos*
    Where exactly does FGC match up well against the Gators?
    These people touting Cinderella haven't done 30 seconds of handicapping.
    On one hand we have one of the sloppiest ball handling team going up against the best defensive team in the country.
    Cinderella's only strong point (besides swag) is perimeter shooting. They better hit their first shot in their sequence, because it will be one and done "Another rebound for the Gators" get used to hearing that, that and "yet another turnover by Gulf Coast"

This is such an ugly match up for Cinderella. Like butt ugly

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    They haven't seen a defense like the Gators.
    I'm going around in circles here, they will not be allowed to go off shooting.
    Fielier will not get his 12 and 5 Friday night, he's a string bean at 205.
    Murphy and Young will rag doll him all night. Young is a beast at 270 lbs.
    Looks like a few charges will be called on Friday. Say what you want all day long. This game will be played on Friday. Get your chips ready.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Looks like a few charges will be called on Friday. Say what you want all day long. This game will be played on Friday. Get your chips ready.
    My chips are in already.
    What charges? I'm saying GC can't back down the Gators in the low post.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

A few early fouls on the golf coast PG would be doom for them as well. Hollins from minnesota was single handedly bringing them back into the game. From 22 down to within 7 if memory serves. Picked up is 4th, tubby took him out (why I have no clue). If golf coast gets in that same spot, down early, can they get it somewhat close, or will it be lights out? That's the question for me, as I see an early 8 to 10 point lead for FLA. Hope I'm wrong, nothing would be better than golf coast making this a tight game down to the wire.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    A few early fouls on the golf coast PG would be doom for them as well. Hollins from minnesota was single handedly bringing them back into the game. From 22 down to within 7 if memory serves. Picked up is 4th, tubby took him out (why I have no clue). If golf coast gets in that same spot, down early, can they get it somewhat close, or will it be lights out? That's the question for me, as I see an early 8 to 10 point lead for FLA. Hope I'm wrong, nothing would be better than golf coast making this a tight game down to the wire.
    My man Sherwood Brown was out in the San Diego game. His replacement came in an did his job without skipping a beat.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    If golf coast gets in that same spot, down early, can they get it somewhat close, or will it be lights out?
    Lights out. The guards have to then have to be pretty much flawless (which they don't know how to be) and even if they are, the defense they have to catch up against is the best in the nation.

stevenash

My man Sherwood Brown was out in the San Diego game. His replacement came in an did his job without skipping a beat.
    You make it sound like San Diego State is 1990 UNLV. SDSU was a 9-7 MWC team. Please. Stop with the SDSU
    Also, Boynton and Rosario will have Sherwood's lunch.

Did you handicap this game?

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

You make it sound like San Diego State is 1990 UNLV. SDSU was a 9-7 MWC team. Please. Stop with the SDSU
    Also, Boynton and Rosario will have Sherwood's lunch.

Did you handicap this game?
    Dude, any team at this point has a chance. Florida plays like any other team. What am I handicapping the various possibilities of the outcome of a tournament gm? What are your final "handicapping" results?

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

There is no value on Gulf Coast. Maybe if the line were somewhere in the neighborhood of +1800 or something like that, but <+1000, you would be a fool to throw money away on them. The GC coach said today on ESPN radio that they like to run and get their shot up 8 seconds or less into the shot clock. Florida can run with the best of them, and if GC speeds up the game they will be toast. Too much size for Florida. Dunk city is going to be tough with a shot blocker like Young and a 6'11 big like Murphy. Florida's guards play great D, this alone should stymie any chance GC has. Just like most every double digit seed ever to make it out of the first weekend, GC's run ends in the 16.

stevenash

What am I handicapping the various possibilities of the outcome of a tournament gm? What are your final "handicapping" results?
    You are handicapping a team that loves to turn the ball over against a monster, best in the nation defense that feasts on teams that cough up the ball.

Everything else is secondary.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the +13. Said it already many times in many threads. Saw Florida in person last weekend in Austin. Team can certainly dominate if their shots fall, but they had trouble with seeing the type of pressure they like to apply full-court when they played Minnesota - allowed the Gophers to cut that 21 pt lead down to single digits when Minny pressed the Gators. They also struggled in the 1st half against Northwestern State when the Demons played fast. For some reason their coach stopped running and that allowed Florida to go into blowout mode. If GC plays their game with tempo and flare, I think they stand a good shot of covering the spread and could scare the Gators for a bit if their outside shots are falling.

stevenash

^
    Finally, a sensible post as to why one might bet GC.
    There are a lot of 'ifs' in there, but at least it's sensible.
    g/l on you GC play

BoontonNJ
    BoontonNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I may put small money down on the money line just for shits and giggles.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

^
    Finally, a sensible post as to why one might bet GC.
    There are a lot of 'ifs' in there, but at least it's sensible.
    g/l on you GC play
    I don't have much to say. I'm putting my money on the team because I believe they can win or cover just like anyone else beating on them. We all watched the games. What's the point of constantly saying the same stuff over, and over again. Pointless. Lets just wait until Friday to settle all the B.S write-ups.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

You don't watch much hoops, do you?

In the past 8 seasons, Gators won back to back championships, was an elite 8 team twice more, (and after they expose Gulf Coast Friday and piss all over them that'll make 3 elite 8's) matter of fact, the two years they 'sucked' Gators won 24 and 25 games, and that was after they won back to back rings, and lost their guys to graduation, (like all teams do) because this isn't the UCLA era with Wooden anymore.

Gators lay down like they always do? Way too funny.

God, 3 out 4 posters on Gulf Coast have pretty much meatloaf for brains.

Let's see how much your fancy #25 Brown in the video is smiling after Boynton and Rosario run circles around him.
    Those two are future pros, Brown is pretty much going to be, well let's hope he gets his degree.

How many time do I have to say it, Gulf Coast does not match up well against Florida, it's a nightmare match up for FGCU. Gators have too much beef in the pivot and man handle Cinderella all night, guard play wins NCAA tourney games, NCAA tourney handicapping 101 says when 'capping a tourney game, you start with the guards, FGCU turns the ball over 15 times a game, that's pretty much rock bottom in the entire NCAA.

They turn the ball over more than they record an assist. Their assist to turnover ratio is pathetic, is laughable.
    If you bet FGCU and ignore that stat, you don't like money.

What do you think is going to happen when the Gators go on an 11-2 run early, go up by nine points or so?
    Cinderella is going to do what they do best when down 7 or 10 points, turn the ball over because that's what they do.
    Why do I say that? Florida is the best defensive big school in the nation, FGCU guards are one of the sloppiest in the nation, look it up.

One... More...Time

This is going to be a sloppy and ugly loss for Cinderella
    Brown has a lot better chance to make the NBA than Boynton but that has nothing to do with who is going to win though

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Brown has a lot better chance to make the NBA than Boynton but that has nothing to do with who is going to win though
    I don't think either of them make the league personally. There will be two sure fire NBA players on the floor in this game and Florida has them both. Young and Murphy.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Tons of value with Florida Gulf. Every single game in the tourney is a 50-50 coin flip.

stevenash

How many turnovers so far

Brebos

they covered

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Beautiful middle. I took FGC at +131/2 & +141/2 at 5D & after FGC initial outburst got Fla at -6 & -41/2 liveinplay at book#2. At the end I was scared but a nice middle made my day.

Brebos

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Beautiful middle. I took FGC at +131/2 & +141/2 at 5D & after FGC initial outburst got Fla at -6 & -41/2 liveinplay at book#2. At the end I was scared but a nice middle made my day.
    well played

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

all in prevails! thank you dunk city! screw you nash! and your sharp tools... they don't apply to cinderella's ball
    Points Awarded:

Brebos gave FilletMaster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123