1. #36
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeygrl2011 View Post
    I would say to watch out for Slovakia. And if you take a look at Slovakia they got Hossa, Chara, Halak, and Satan.
    OK.......so who else does Slovakia have? Canada can easily ice 2 highly competitive teams, but Slovakia can barely ice a team to compete against Canada, Russia and Sweden.

  2. #37
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    Are you talking about Hal Gill?

    Only reason he is in the NHL is because he is like 7'1 in skates.

    I remember years ago this guy was like -70 with the Bruins. I did not know the Habs have him, why do teams keep signing this guy?

    Colton Orr will fukk him up.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

  3. #38
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeygrl2011 View Post
    Metalhead, totally forgot about Canada, how could I they got a stacked line up, not surprised bc Canadians usually have a sick team, they got Flurey recent cup winner for their goalie, then they got Niedermayer, and Boyle, Crosby obviously, Eric Stal, Getzlaf, Lecavalier, and alog w Flurey they got Brodeur whose amazing, so yeah i think the three teams that could do it up correction to my last post is Canada, Swededn and Russia
    OMG Hockeygrl.......Fleury likely will not make the starting lineup. We have Brodeur and Luongo PLUS Cam Ward who won a Cup and Conn Smythe. Without looking it up, dDo you know what the Conn Smythe represents?

  4. #39
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rain View Post
    You're not a very nice person, Pucky. I opened my political heart to you and you don't even give me the benefit of the doubt? And you add insult to injury by calling us cowards?
    Matty I apologize!!!

    I know you opened your political heart to me and I appreciate that. Please accept my sincerest apology.

    BTW......Do you have an inside connection on Habs tickets when the Leafs are in town?

  5. #40
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by fiveteamer View Post
    Are you talking about Hal Gill?

    Only reason he is in the NHL is because he is like 7'1 in skates.

    I remember years ago this guy was like -70 with the Bruins. I did not know the Habs have him, why do teams keep signing this guy?

    Colton Orr will fukk him up.
    5'er ..................... I like you!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

  6. #41
    Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-07
    Posts: 5,000
    Betpoints: 495

    I always get a bunch of last-minute tickets from corporate acquaintances, but I'm afraid I have no way of getting tickets for specific games.

  7. #42
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,105
    Betpoints: 9075

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    No offense hockeygrl, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Gill is a pylon and Kovalev plays for the Sens.
    hey pucker, don't be rough with hockeygirl, you know she meant Koivu, not kovalev.

  8. #43
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    nicky's alive!

    we were getting worried dude

  9. #44
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,836
    Betpoints: 3267

    Chicago wins it all this year. Sadly.

  10. #45
    keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-09
    Posts: 6,814
    Betpoints: 769

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Chicago wins it all this year. Sadly.
    No chance.

  11. #46
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    hey pucker, don't be rough with hockeygirl, you know she meant Koivu, not kovalev.
    Nicky,
    Well if that was the case then she'd still be wrong because that heartless, leaderless, ungrateful little prick plays for Anaheim. Now he's their problem.

    Enjoy Koivu BlittyDeuce.

  12. #47
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,105
    Betpoints: 9075

    hard to believe hockey is here already.. doesn't it seem that pittsburgh just won the cup a few weeks ago over DET.. .and here we are again.

    unreal how the days go by so fast

  13. #48
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Nicky,

    Do you have an inside track on Habs/Leafs tickets when Toronto are in town? Can you check with the Giroux brothers? Praise Nicky!!!

  14. #49

  15. #50
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,105
    Betpoints: 9075

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Nicky,

    Do you have an inside track on Habs/Leafs tickets when Toronto are in town? Can you check with the Giroux brothers? Praise Nicky!!!
    pucker, i'll ask the girouxs for you when they are here. pucker, we never saw you in the bash on pics or vid, but i picked you off right away with a few hints when you spoke 3 words to the camera, incl hockey is your best sport.. but i noticed 1 thing.. seriously, if that was you, which it was 98%, then you look like one of the nicest guys i have ever seen.. soft spoken, calm and just a great guy.

    btw, saku is by far the most overrated player in nhl history.. a pure 40 pt man who everyone here thought he was the franchise. man, was he shit.. he was useless..

  16. #51
    Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-07
    Posts: 5,000
    Betpoints: 495

    Koivu was a ****ing nuisance. Good riddance.

  17. #52
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    OMG Hockeygrl.......Fleury likely will not make the starting lineup. We have Brodeur and Luongo PLUS Cam Ward who won a Cup and Conn Smythe. Without looking it up, dDo you know what the Conn Smythe represents?
    Fleury should be on the team, although not as a starter.

  18. #53
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    pucker, i'll ask the girouxs for you when they are here. pucker, we never saw you in the bash on pics or vid, but i picked you off right away with a few hints when you spoke 3 words to the camera, incl hockey is your best sport.. but i noticed 1 thing.. seriously, if that was you, which it was 98%, then you look like one of the nicest guys i have ever seen.. soft spoken, calm and just a great guy.

    btw, saku is by far the most overrated player in nhl history.. a pure 40 pt man who everyone here thought he was the franchise. man, was he shit.. he was useless..
    Nicky,

    Just ask Blitty, Bread, your buddy VegasDave, RenoCool, RogueJuror, Jungleman, and my dad what they think of me. I think Pavy and even that closet separatist Matty Rain would even say a nice word or 3 about me.

    But in all seriousness I am a down to earth fella who just loves hockey and a good conversation.

    Oct 1 - Leafs and Habs in Toronto. Leafs - moneyline. Easy money!!!

  19. #54
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Chicago wins it all this year. Sadly.
    Not with Huet in net.

  20. #55
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    And yes Nicky that was me who mentioned not only the NHL, but the great Nicky Santoro.

  21. #56
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    Fleury should be on the team, although not as a starter.
    Fleury was spectacular in game 7 finals, but he can let in some soft goals. Look at his collapse in Halifax in the World Juniors several year ago. I'd go with Cam Ward as our 3rd goalie with Luongo backing up Brodeur.

  22. #57
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    Not with Huet in net.
    This is the final year for Chicago and their young lineup. The team will be hit with major cap issues after this season. What a shame really. A very talented group of youngsters, but cap mismanagement will do them in after this season. RIP

  23. #58
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,836
    Betpoints: 3267

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    This is the final year for Chicago and their young lineup. The team will be hit with major cap issues after this season. What a shame really. A very talented group of youngsters, but cap mismanagement will do them in after this season. RIP
    Nail on the head. They need a goalie bad. Huet was solid a few games in the playoffs but he will be a weak spot for sure.

  24. #59
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Fleury was spectacular in game 7 finals, but he can let in some soft goals. Look at his collapse in Halifax in the World Juniors several year ago. I'd go with Cam Ward as our 3rd goalie with Luongo backing up Brodeur.
    I saw some weak one's go in against all four goalies recently. Luongo and Ward ended their seasons as sieves, letting in bad goal after bad goal. Brodeur didn't look to sharp against an inferior Carolina team.

    World Juniors was a while ago, he has won a Stanley Cup since then.

  25. #60
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Well don't forget that Pitts pretty much played the trap in the final series. I like Fleury, but I don't think he is a superstar goalie. Watch out for future star Jonas Gustavsson.

  26. #61
    keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-09
    Posts: 6,814
    Betpoints: 769

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Nail on the head. They need a goalie bad. Huet was solid a few games in the playoffs but he will be a weak spot for sure.
    They need more than a goalie. Havlat was a big piece, and adding Hossa was a long-term step in the wrong direction. While the defense is solid, it won't be enough to help Huet.

  27. #62
    hockeygrl2011
    hockeygrl2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-09
    Posts: 20

    ya well sorry but i didnt realized that Kovalev got traded, my bad. and ya i guess Gill is washed up but they still got a pretty decent team

  28. #63
    hockeygrl2011
    hockeygrl2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-09
    Posts: 20

    ya i doubt fluery will start when you got other great goalies on that team as well.

  29. #64
    hockeygrl2011
    hockeygrl2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-09
    Posts: 20

    ya and puckoff, i do know what the conn smyth trophy is, im not that dumb, i may not not much about hockey but i know alot compared to most girls u talk to im sure, malkin won it this year and its like mvp

  30. #65
    PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 2,395
    Betpoints: 4351

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeygrl2011 View Post
    ya and puckoff, i do know what the conn smyth trophy is, im not that dumb, i may not not much about hockey but i know alot compared to most girls u talk to im sure, malkin won it this year and its like mvp
    Hockeygrl,

    In no way did I ever mention or imply that you were dumb.

    The girls I talk hockey to are very, very knowledgeable.

    Hockeygrl.......I am a Canadian living in Canada. 99.9% of my female friends are Canadian. Let's be friends ok.

  31. #66
    hockeygrl2011
    hockeygrl2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-09
    Posts: 20

    haha sorry puckoff i didnt mean to get hostile with you or anyone, i just am used to guys challenging me (i live in the US) and im just used to guys always like challening me being like u dont know anything and im sorry, i wish i live in canada sometimes bc everyone knows alot about hockey and what not so, but i guess my point was for a girl living in the US which is diverse in sports i am knowledgeable more than most...also i like ur avatar the patch its really cool.

  32. #67
    xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-07
    Posts: 2,567
    Betpoints: 144

    here we go another redneck game.. yee haa

  33. #68
    keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-09
    Posts: 6,814
    Betpoints: 769

    Lockout seems like it will happen.

First 12
Top