SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Giroux over 54.5 PTs is a lock and I don't know anything? Check in bitch
    It's not 54.5 dumb fukk. Two, I never fukkin heard of ya so how could I say you don't know anything? Three, what the fukk does Giroux have to do with Duke?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lemme pull up the old thread iight?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

grabbed the ov 145 this morning,,just hope creighton hangs tough enough to keep points going in at the end. that all i ask.. couldnt go against puke with this number as much as id like too..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Lemme pull up the old thread iight?
    Go ahead and pull it up. It still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb fukk.

GraySportAlmanac
    GraySportAlmanac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Took the M Machine on Creighton

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

blown away

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Creighton looked like a welfare case

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Creighton sucked....Duke in major foul troubled and still handled those bums easily

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Go ahead and pull it up. It still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb fukk.

Once again your clueless Brock jr

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Another trendy dog goes down. Seen a ton of people on Creighton in here, barely anyone on Duke.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Another trendy dog goes down. Seen a ton of people on Creighton in here, barely anyone on Duke.
    Duke was a massive public favorite. People just didn't want to admit they were on them.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Duke was a massive public favorite. People just didn't want to admit they were on them.
    I was on them but small ... Didnt like the 90% on duke almost all day and then barely drop lol .. Fckn crazy win but ill take it

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    I was on them but small ... Didnt like the 90% on duke almost all day and then barely drop lol .. Fckn crazy win but ill take it
    I didn't let it worry me here.

Creighton's only chance was to be lights out from the arc.

They couldn't beat Duke inside with Duke in serious foul trouble, they sure as hell aren't faster, they really didn't stand a chance.

You mad bro

I didn't let it worry me here.

Creighton's only chance was to be lights out from the arc.

They couldn't beat Duke inside with Duke in serious foul trouble, they sure as hell aren't faster, they really didn't stand a chance.
    Gonna be some game friday night

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Sometimes I think people read too much into public money. If we are talking about a spread, sure that is one thing, but I had Duke ML and I still would have took them if more than 90% of the people were on them. As we all know, yet bares repeating, this isn't the regular season and even though Duke missed the ACC title this year, Coach K always wants to win...always. So public money didn't phase me. That being said, I am not touching them the rest of the tourney. Coach K, Pitino, and Izzo are my favorite coaches so I am not touching Duke for the rest of the tourney. Also, Plumlee can't play physical and Currey is NOT EVEN CLOSE to his brother. If Duke makes it past MSU, Louisville's full court press will break them.

On another note of public money, will any of us really take Oregon straight up even if 99% of money is on Louisville? I don't think so.

I don't trust college b-ball teams to have the ability or will to cover a spread and I don't think NBA players care enough to cover a spread (plus we all know that Stern rigs the NBA daily), so that is why I try to stay away from b-ball spreads as much as possible...now football is a different story.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Sometimes I think people read too much into public money. If we are talking about a spread, sure that is one thing, but I had Duke ML and I still would have took them if more than 90% of the people were on them. As we all know, yet bares repeating, this isn't the regular season and even though Duke missed the ACC title this year, Coach K always wants to win...always. So public money didn't phase me. That being said, I am not touching them the rest of the tourney. Coach K, Pitino, and Izzo are my favorite coaches so I am not touching Duke for the rest of the tourney. Also, Plumlee can't play physical and Currey is NOT EVEN CLOSE to his brother. If Duke makes it past MSU, Louisville's full court press will break them.

On another note of public money, will any of us really take Oregon straight up even if 99% of money is on Louisville? I don't think so.

I don't trust college b-ball teams to have the ability or will to cover a spread and I don't think NBA players care enough to cover a spread (plus we all know that Stern rigs the NBA daily), so that is why I try to stay away from b-ball spreads as much as possible...now football is a different story.
    Duke cant break louisvilles press if they play? You really are under estimating the smarts of their point guard cook .. Also curry is a senior and Ryan Kelly is a great passing forward .. If anyone in that bracket has a chance against them its duke ... Also i agree about the coaches and winning and i agree the NBA is a joke

However good luck man in the tourney!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Gonna be some game friday night
    If you are referring to the MSU meeting

MSU will be a big public dog

Duke will crush them

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    If you are referring to the MSU meeting

MSU will be a big public dog

Duke will crush them
    Itll be one of the best games of the tourney IMO tho

tto827

Heard duke opened at -1 vs MSU.
    I have to imagine public will be all over Michigan st.

Should be a hell of a game. Gotta pray for Oregon to pull off a miracle, gunna be tough to win again in two days for either side after this bloodbath.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Heard duke opened at -1 vs MSU.
    I have to imagine public will be all over Michigan st.

Should be a hell of a game. Gotta pray for Oregon to pull off a miracle, gunna be tough to win again in two days for either side after this bloodbath.
    Duke/MSU is gonna be a great game. Tom Izzo is a great coach and somehow still seems to be a little underrated.

Expect this game to get very physical.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    SIf Duke makes it past MSU, Louisville's full court press will break them.
    Like it did the first time Louisville and Duke met??!? You're completely wrong. Louisville's strength plays into Duke's strength, their athleticism at every position. Duke struggles with with size, not teams that press and run. Ex: Maryland x2 Miami, both with size. They excel at handling athletic teams. Look at the teams like that who they have beaten: VCU, Minnesota, LOUISVILLE, VT, UNC x2. All those teams love to run and Duke had no trouble with them. Also they are better than average with TO's only averaging about 11 per game. Duke will struggle MSU, If I'm a Dukie (which I am) I'm more worried about the Spartans than the Cardinals.
    Last edited by Tower; 03-25-13 at 12:19 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    Like it did the first time Louisville and Duke met??!? You're completely wrong. Louisville's strength plays into Duke's strength, their athleticism at every position. Duke struggles with with size, not teams that press and run. Ex: Maryland x2 Miami, both with size. They excel at handling athletic teams. Look at the teams like that who they have beaten: VCU, Minnesota, LOUISVILLE, VT, UNC x2. All those teams love to run and Duke had no trouble with them. Also they are better than average with TO's only averaging about 11 per game. Duke will struggle MSU, If I'm a Dukie I'm more worried about the Spartans than the Cardinals.
    Agree with this. As a Duke fan, I can tell you I am much more worried about MSU than Louisville.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doooook

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess again oyster rag!

First 12