Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Mikejamm welcomes me to SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Come and find me........

Please

I love your spirit.....like an untrained dog....You will figure out that I am your master, it just may take a little discomfort and you will be just fine....in fact once you have figured it out you will be a happier dog.

Cheerio

D2D
    Response from mikejamm:

Hello asshole, fuk off! You're a bullshit fake, the blue jays suk dick and you're a punk bitch! You're a fuk'in newbie dick who thinks your hot shit. I been on this forum long enough to know dog shit when I see it and you're fulll of it. Now go eat a fuk'in donut you fat piece of shit, which I'm sure you are. Cheers loser!

Response from Dollars2Donuts:

First off I have never asked anyone for their adulation or respect. If you think I am trying to act like a 'Hot Shit' that is generated by your own jealousy and short-fallings.

As I mentioned, when you start posting winners on a regular basis (people here tell me you lick dog's ass) OR speaking to me with SOME degree of respect, then maybe, just maybe I will begin to have a smidgeon of respect for you.

Take a hint from other's in my thread.....be positive, take notes, make suggestions, etc.

All the best....oh and as for the 'fat piece of shit' comment......if I was calling the Dan Patrick show I would introduce myself as Brett from Vancouver, 6'1 and 195.

Once again, BOL with getting your shit together.

D2D
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-26-15 at 01:55 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Nice and easy first burial for you to complete at SBR.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I like you d2d but this thread screams attention.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

sbr is virtualy dead until they change a few things

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Yeah, this asshole decides to start a pm war with me, so I basically told him to fuk off. Yeah welcome to sbr dumbfuk attention whore. Nobody gives a fly'in fuk! All I ask him was what kind of research he did and he turns into an asshole! Whatever douche bag, get a feel for this. Love how he says he makes his picks based on a "gut" feeling. Wait until your ass hits a losing streak, then we'll see how well your fuk'in gut works!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

All good, I guess you missed the point when I said 'gut feeling'. It was said that I use psychology about teams and trends. If I 'feel' that a team is off their game, or that they will overlook a team, that is more important than all of the statistical matchups in the world.

I love how you defended yourself Mike...all I did was ask if you did research....yeah, that's how it was. You attacked me like a total tool, on a thread that wasn't seeking attention....on a thread that had none of the bs that a creep like you practices.

Sorry if anyone thinks this was an attention seeking thread....I am guilty of that, I admit it. I posted it looking for attention....guilty as charged. I will watch that in the future.

And Mike....if you think that I haven't had a losing streak in over 600 picks you must be kidding yourself. It is how you minimize the damage. If you want to hate on other's when they do well....that is YOUR decision. Again, until you start putting in the work that I do on a day to day basis, bringing picks to others and asking for nothing in return, don't bother posting on my threads.

Cheers everyone.

D2D

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

As much as I think mikejamm is a fukking tool, you look much worse. Just so I got the sequence right, is this what happened:

1. You provoke him privately by messaging him.
    2. You get told off crudely.
    3. You respond by telling him you have no e-respect for him and giving him a pseudo-homosexual physical description of yourself.
    4. You post the private messages in a thread with a misleading title.

Get a fukking grip, pal.

God bless.

tto827

Keyboarding,
    MikeJamm started trashing D2D in D2D's thread which is hitting at 57% over like 40 days and 500+ plays and up like 7k. Mini-battle in the thread.

Then MikeJamm begins the PM's.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

This whole idea behind this thread is a fail. Negative energy and a waste of time. You're better than that.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    This whole idea behind this thread is a fail. Negative energy and a waste of time. You're better than that.
    I agree T. Completely. I take full responsibility for my actions which did start when I was bombed. I am certainly not backing off on my stance here....the donkey came after me, but like COREOS said, I should have taken it as a compliment that I had somebody clowning me.

GL tonight

D2D

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I agree T. Completely. I take full responsibility for my actions which did start when I was bombed. I am certainly not backing off on my stance here....the donkey came after me, but like COREOS said, I should have taken it as a compliment that I had somebody clowning me.

GL tonight

D2D

Standard stuff around here. If you really want to have a picks thread then you're gonna get trolled 100% of the time. Water off a ducks back!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    As much as I think mikejamm is a fukking tool, you look much worse. Just so I got the sequence right, is this what happened:

1. You provoke him privately by messaging him.
    2. You get told off crudely.
    3. You respond by telling him you have no e-respect for him and giving him a pseudo-homosexual physical description of yourself.
    4. You post the private messages in a thread with a misleading title.

Get a fukking grip, pal.

God bless.
    This = Funny

I really got a kick out of this one....lol.

I especially like to pseudo-homosexual description of myself comment....I guess I can see how somebody would see it that way, lol.

To clarify one thing though....I had never even heard about him until he started bashing me on my thread....which is fine too....but of course I am going to defend myself.

D2D

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Mike Jammer is 1/2 a f\*g... Just sayin...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by geebert74 View Post
    Mike Jammer is 1/2 a f\*g... Just sayin...
    ^this.

D2D.....don't let that liberal, free loading dildo get to you. He's an incessant whiner, and known as the shittiest poker player on SBR.

You're better than this, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Keyboarding,
    MikeJamm started trashing D2D in D2D's thread which is hitting at 57% over like 40 days and 500+ plays and up like 7k. Mini-battle in the thread.

Then MikeJamm begins the PM's.
    Hey fuk off asshole! I never sent this guy shit! He pm'ed me first and started in on his bullshit! Get your fuk'in facts straight before you open your mouth asswipe! Of course with you suk'in donuts dick in his thread, I'm sure you'd say anything to defend that asshole. Now wipe the c u m stains off your face!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-22-13 at 05:54 PM.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey fuk off asshole! I never sent this guy shit! He pm'ed me first and started in on his bullshit! Get your fuk'in facts straight before you open your mouth asswipe! Of course with you suk'in donuts dick in his thread, I'm sure you'd say anything to defend that asshole. Now wipe the c u m stains off your face!
    My apologies. I misunderstood I guess.

Time for you to get back to complaining about not enough people getting free points.

PS. It's going to be awhile before SBR pays the 60 places it would have taken for you to get squat

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ^this.

D2D.....don't let that liberal, free loading dildo get to you. He's an incessant whiner, and known as the shittiest poker player on SBR.
    Ahh poor shiny forehead opie, is that all you got? The same retarded shit you always say. "Bad poker player, whiner, etc..." How many poker badges you got shiny boy? Oh yeah, none! Too much math involved in poker for you opie, you best stick to doing what you know best, suk'in the right wing cok of sarah palin, you do know she's a she male right? I'm sure you checked, you did check right opie? That big smile says you know!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-22-13 at 11:20 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yep I started it.....

Oh wait.....you have never done anything to get anyone to notice you, unless it is to whine on other's posts. If you hadn't come out of the dark, infested corner and started positing on my thread I would clearly have never PMed you.....there was no reason to....you are a nobody around here....a real space filler.

Even if I do tank one day, give it all back.....at least I had some positive impact for a while....unlike yourself, you piece of trash.

Again, all the best

D2D

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Shame on all of you for feeding the troll. Guy clearly has a mental imbalance.

May God bless mikejamm and all those who love him.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, now I get it.......you are Mike's ghost....that would be the only reason you would post that.....or maybe his mom?

More power to you.....

Cheers,

D2D

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

LOL at this BS! Threads like this are exactly why I don't post more on this or any other forum.

mikejamm is a good guy despite his occasional whining about sbr poker being rigged when he takes a bad beat. I don't know anything about you Dollars, you're probably a good dude, but when you provoke people online this is exactly what you'll get.

mikejamm

Lol, now I get it.......you are Mike's ghost....that would be the only reason you would post that.....or maybe his mom?

More power to you.....

Cheers,

D2D
    This donut dick head is fuk'in delusional! Hey dip shit, I don't have or need a fuk'in ghost. Unlike you mr fuk'in air bettor, I can back up what the fuk I say. Keyboarding is just a smart guy and knows an asshole like you when he sees one. Funny how you can make all these bets while you're on a ferry or in a hotel room. IE..."whoops my phone was out of juice, I didn't mean to make that bet, I was bombed when I posted that" you're a fuk'in phony piece of shit, and the idiots following you are too stupid to realize it. You're on a fairy all right, the gay one that's giving it to you up your ass!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yes...I am an 'air bettor'.....

Name:  5dimes.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  41.4 KB

So yes, there you see my entire shitty night....including my accidental bet (reversal on the Pens). Exactly as I told it? Yes, so go pound sand creep.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

This donut dick head is fuk'in delusional! Hey dip shit, I don't have or need a fuk'in ghost. Unlike you mr fuk'in air bettor, I can back up what the fuk I say. Keyboarding is just a smart guy and knows an asshole like you when he sees one. Funny how you can make all these bets while you're on a ferry or in a hotel room. IE..."whoops my phone was out of juice, I didn't mean to make that bet, I was bombed when I posted that" you're a fuk'in phony piece of shit, and the idiots following you are too stupid to realize it. You're on a fairy all right, the gay one that's giving it to you up your ass!
    Nice, I like how you took that from my post.

Sorry I can't get into it any deeper, on a Ferry with battery running out on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Thanks man, is that fairy called mike by any chance?
    So I responded to you when you called me a Oreos eating c unt but you conveniently ignored it I guess. Does this mean we're not playing tag anymore?

Fuk off non pro! Go back to following your leader pussy boy! What the fuk is a Coreos anyway? Is that C stand for dumb C U N T who eats oreos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreos View Post
    Haha, boy you got me good there...Coreos. c u n t...oreos. Good one. You trying to make up for your failed rockstar dreams by being a SBR Pro? What does that get you? Bragging rights? Backstage pass to BFE? How's that cookie taste, Mike? Does it take away the sour taste of your pathetic online persona? Please post one of your songs so we can all enrich our lives. Enjoy your Pro status, you broke dick muther fuc ker.

Edit: Forgot to include the ROFL you're so fond of
    TL/DR version - you're a co cksucker

Keyboarding sounds like a legit guy, so I'll take his word for it and leave you to your meds.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    sbr is virtualy dead until they change a few things
    banning your fat ass would be the first positive change

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

D2D is the man! He can pick winners a hell of a lot better than Jammer. Clearly documented.
    Last edited by geebert74; 03-23-13 at 06:37 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

D2D is a good man, no, a great man. He is a class act and is truly a role model for kids like mikejamm at SBR.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-26-15 at 01:55 PM. Reason: image does not exist