EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who Do I Root for in the Austin POD?

Road trippin down tomorrow with my pops.

Been a year removed since I saw tourney games with no Texas sites last year. Lots of teams here I have not seen before, so it'll be different and cool - especially not to see the stupid f-ing Longhorns and their jackhole fans.

No sexy teams in this POD. Florida. NW State. Colorado. Illinois. Miami. Pacific. I was thinking of just rooting against Florida. These teams don't excite me much, but it's still the tourney.

One thing for sure, I will be betting something on all four games .... usually the most fun I have all day.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know no one really gives two sharts, but here's my Top 5 observations. Just got back tonight. Had to skip the Miami-Illinois game to drive back home since I have to be at work in the morning.

1. Ben Howland deserved to be fired.

2. UCLA cheerleaders are f-ing awesomely hot.

3. Almost every game played in this POD was boring as shit for more than 60% of the game.

4. Florida is going to lose very soon.

5. Wi-fi was awesome in the Erwin Center. Got to bet whenever I wanted during the games.

6. UCLA cheerleaders are f-ing hotter/sluttier in person. Might be more on this later.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink