Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Guys,

This is the best bet I could ever find in my life.
    You make 4 times of your stakes, but seriously, this can't lose.

It can only be placed in William Hill (if you live in the USA take a flight to the UK, and place cash on this one, because it can't lose) ---> This is amazing bet, look at the odds:

Bet on Cyprus to leave the Eurozone first --> odds: 4.00 (amazing odds!!!!)

Everybody thinks Cyprus will be okay and stocks will keep on going up.
    But the EU doesn't want to lend them (confirmed by Nazi-Merkel and Austria's Finance Minister).
    IMF and ECB can't do anything if the EU says no.
    Only option is Russia, but Russia doesn't want to lend if they don't get Cyprus' gas and Cyprus doesn't want to lose their gas to the Russians.

So:
    Only option - quit the euro.
    Bring back the CYPRIOT POUND.

Print your way out of €18 billion easily, the Euro would lose value against the CYPRIOT POUND because it will break, all other European countries will leave it, Germany would eat the they've been feeding the other poor European countries, and things will be back to normal again for Europe.

Anyway,
    Whether or not you disagree or agree, you gotta see the potential here...

4 times your money here, I would bet my life savings on it !!!
    yes, fly to England and put a whopping £10 max bet on it! You'll be rich, stinkin rich!

James potter
    James potter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

I heard they got bailed out on the news.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

hi Seaweed

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

did you buy the Greece default swaps too ? LOL

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Guys,

This is the best bet I could ever find in my life.
    You make 4 times of your stakes, but seriously, this can't lose.

It can only be placed in William Hill (if you live in the USA take a flight to the UK, and place cash on this one, because it can't lose) ---> This is amazing bet, look at the odds:

Bet on Cyprus to leave the Eurozone first --> odds: 4.00 (amazing odds!!!!)

Everybody thinks Cyprus will be okay and stocks will keep on going up.
    But the EU doesn't want to lend them (confirmed by Nazi-Merkel and Austria's Finance Minister).
    IMF and ECB can't do anything if the EU says no.
    Only option is Russia, but Russia doesn't want to lend if they don't get Cyprus' gas and Cyprus doesn't want to lose their gas to the Russians.

So:
    Only option - quit the euro.
    Bring back the CYPRIOT POUND.

Print your way out of €18 billion easily, the Euro would lose value against the CYPRIOT POUND because it will break, all other European countries will leave it, Germany would eat the they've been feeding the other poor European countries, and things will be back to normal again for Europe.

Anyway,
    Whether or not you disagree or agree, you gotta see the potential here...

4 times your money here, I would bet my life savings on it !!!
    yes...but did u?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

op is good at political bets

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

US Dollar still the #1 safe haven currency out there. The Yen was right up there too until recently. The Swiss Franc may regain that status if it decides to break the 1.200 Euro peg it attached itself to awhile back.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP you posted a very intelligent opinion originally and line moves actually backed up your opinion. Of course ever posting "can't lose" is wrong because this is gambling. However your points were solid and your logic sound.

However when you start saying sh*t like all Americans are stupid you sound as ignorant as a poster can sound on an Internet forum. Whenever someone says blacks are criminals , Jewish people are cheap, Irish people are drunks etc etc they sound like fools. Saying Americans are dumb is no different. If you really think Americans are so dumb what does that tell you about your nation which no matter which one it is, has less power & influence in the world? Are your countrymen even dumber?
    I do not know where you are from but I would not make a blanket statement about your nation or it's people. If I did whether the statement was positive or negative it would be wrong .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: speaker

First 12