Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Well done so far seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Boston has injuries, have played a lot of games this month, their back up is in, it's a home dog, been 2 years to the date since Leafs beat them, Mats Sundin is in attendance, you would have to be crazy not to be on this with Seaweed Nation

Thanks Drinker

Seaweed
    Update your status

1-0 Toronto

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Seaweed, don't post in this thread again until the game is over.

Watching you always bump your thread and jinx your plays annoys me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I can't believe people questioned my last play. Most should know that I have never lost a soccer game played in Qatar.
    So it only warranted a $30 bet?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    So it only warranted a $30 bet?
    no, $40

Seaweed
    Update your status

Another win.

Updated Balance $157.67

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another win.

Updated Balance $157.67

Seaweed
    Update your status

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Another win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed, and ebelisle22

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Good job so far SW.....keep up the winning. I heard you were looking at Flyers -1.5 goals in Pittsburgh today? Pays +430!

Lol

Seaweed
    Update your status

Sunday, March 24th:

Capitals @ Rangers

Pick: OVER 5 Goals -106

Risk: $50 to win $47.15

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Good job so far SW.....keep up the winning. I heard you were looking at Flyers -1.5 goals in Pittsburgh today? Pays +430!

Lol
    That's pretty ridiculous. Those games are usually 4-3 final type of games, very close. I like my play. Also, the grand salami 39.5 total goals on the night seems kind of high. What do you think?

The Giant

One of the most demoralizing and heartbreaking pushes in the historic gambling career of the Seaweed Nation.

I was just trying to console Seaweed, and he was beyond devastated. He was muttering nonsensical things, angry at the world, and even used some colorful language which is very unlike him.

This will undoubtedly be a turning point on his mission for $4000. Will this game destroy his confidence and make his goal impossible, or will he rally the troops, march forward, and get back to his dominating ways??

Time will tell.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    One of the most demoralizing and heartbreaking pushes in the historic gambling career of the Seaweed Nation.

I was just trying to console Seaweed, and he was beyond devastated. He was muttering nonsensical things, angry at the world, and even used some colorful language which is very unlike him.

This will undoubtedly be a turning point on his mission for $4000. Will this game destroy his confidence and make his goal impossible, or will he rally the troops, march forward, and get back to his dominating ways??

Time will tell.
    I'm having a tough time getting over this. It was 2-2 in the first period, and the game finished 2-2 in regulation. While most people would have celebrated early, I tried to keep it professional. I'm still stunned but I'm going to try and get past this. Although we didn't lose, i feel like we were robbed of a sure win. It's just a very emotional time right now. Thanks for showing some empathy, Giant.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

or will he rally the troops, march forward, and get back to his dominating ways??
    Put me solidly in this camp.

My confidence in SEAWEED has never wavered since that one minor incident in the Summer of '04.

If I could... I'd bet all of The Giant's possessions and assets that SEAWEED finds his way to the 4k Promised Land.

THAT's how confident I am.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Put me solidly in this camp.

My confidence in SEAWEED has never wavered since that one minor incident in the Summer of '04.

If I could... I'd bet all of The Giant's possessions and assets that SEAWEED finds his way to the 4k Promised Land.

THAT's how confident I am.

What is wrong with you?! You know that the summer of 2004 is something that must never be mentioned in front of Seaweed.

He begins hyperventilating, sweating profusely, and the shakes are unstoppable.

We all know what happened that summer, but we don't need to talk about it. The girl and her family are in a better place.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

What is wrong with you?! You know that the summer of 2004 is something that must never be mentioned in front of Seaweed.

He begins hyperventilating, sweating profusely, and the shakes are unstoppable.

We all know what happened that summer, but we don't need to talk about it. The girl and her family are in a better place.
    You're 100% correct. MY BAD.

I just wish that the producers of _Forensic Files_ had the balls to finally release their show about it; cuz there are 1 or 2 things I just could never believe SEAWEED's explanations for.........

Seaweed
    Update your status

Very close to uncovering another for tomorrow

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Very close to uncovering another for tomorrow
    Sounds good... but keep the uncovering exclusive to this thread and not around any playgrounds where some kids might be... there are laws against that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Updated Balance $157.67

Monday,January 25th 2013

Kings @ Blackhawks
    OVER 5 -126

Risk: $50 to win $39.7

Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Seaweed 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Just turned off my television with 33 percent of the game left to play. Why? Because this one is finished.

Another winner as projected.

Updated Balance: $196.70

Stay tuned for another winner.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Tuesday

Sabres @ Lightening

Pick: Lightening ML -132

Risking $45 to Win (Profit) $34.11

jonny2k4
    jonny2k4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4208

Great Job! You have another follower!
    Nomination(s):

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sellweed

This is crazy!

Seaweed
    Update your status

First there was the agricultural revolution, then the industrial revolution, now it's the Seaweed revolution.This is the return of Seaweed Nation.

VyperATS
    VyperATS's Avatar Become A Pro!

who's on the phone??? ITS JAKE FROM STATE FARM!!!

VyperATS
    VyperATS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please forgive me, but I told you so. I predicted long ago that Seaweed would control your bank account, your employment, your personal safety, and your mind. Now that he has, I'd like to express my thoughts on the matter. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a sexist beguiler who was insisting that the few of us who complain regularly about Seaweed's publications are simply spoiling the party. I tried to convince this confused euphuist that it won't be long now before Seaweed's chickens come home to roost. A person could write a whole book on that topic alone. In order to be as brief as possible, though, I'll state simply that if we fail in our task of resolving our disputes without violence, then he will dig a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom.
    I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that Seaweed has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. I really wouldn't want to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. I would, on the other hand, love to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Seaweed. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter. With this letter, I hope I have made my views crystal-clear: Seaweed, as our vile megalomaniac-in-chief, has been defacing a social fabric that was already deteriorating.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good. Looking reaaaal good.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14203

Best of luck !

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wilson34 View Post
    Looking good. Looking reaaaal good.
    we have just scratched the surface.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

T.B. following.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wilson34 View Post
    T.B. following.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

keep it up

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I have gone astray... lost ~2k pts over the last few days following the wrong path when the Yellow Brick Road to untold pizzas & subs has been staring me in the face all along; If I had stayed within the borders of SEAWEED NATION, the idiotic L.A. Lakers play never would have occurred and I wouldn't be a pts-hurtin-mofo this morning.

Sometimes... God let's us make our own mistakes so that we learn hard lessons that, in turn, propel & guide us to the rightful Promised Land. I want to take this time right now, this moment, to give praise to our Heavenly Father for teaching me such lessons.

The Baby Jesus is now illuminating a path with glorious light back into the pearly gates of SEAWEED NATION: Here I stand... humbled... eagerly awaiting our Spiritual Guide's next uncovering and release. And even tho earlier this week I saw some poor sap on the 11o'clock news getting arrested for uncovering & releasing in Central Park... I have complete faith that this will not manifest similarly with our beloved SEAWEED.

I eagerly await your next selection, O Wise Canadian One... with my new-found SEAWEED NATION passport in hand and freshly STAMPED.

Guide us...... teach us...... help us... SAVE US.

First 123456 ... Last