ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

how many tournament teams can you honestly say you've seen play?

as i was watching this saint marys/mtsu game and reading sbr saying how this team is better than that team or vice versa...

most people have to be going off what is said on the talk shows.

how many people have seen multiple mtsu games?

or belmont,

davidson etcc...

i know most of the power 6 people have probable seen more but ...

what about the rest of the teams in the dance?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I've seen at least 40 minutes of game footage of probably all but 3-4 teams.

Honestly though, this time of year my capping comes down to go to kenpom, look at how teams played away from home. Check for injuries, any other reason for line discrepancies, and bet accordingly.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

About 40 I think

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Watching games is overrated. I mean I watch the Tourney because I love it, but sometimes it leads to bias opinions because the numbers and the "eye test" clash. But back to the original question, I could honestly say that I have not watched most of the field live even once this year. I am usually busy during the day and I have 3 kids, so it's not like my pre-marriage days when I was able to watch every game I bet on that was televised.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Not many. Will check team's schedule before making a play. Usually just watch the last 5 minutes of a game that I have $ on. BBall can be a frustrating game to watch with all the runs.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

58 of them

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Who is in the tournament?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I have only watched Maryland play a few games vs Duke this year. I have not made a bet on college bball since last April. Maybe going to catch some steam or read a bit about the teams and matchups. I have no perceived notions or biases with any of these teams.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Have seen all teams play multiple times except for:
    Albany
    Southern
    Pacific
    Bucknell
    Davidson
    FGCU
    NW State (have yet to see at all)

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Not many. I missed out last night because I saw how rough mtsu was on their conference members. Complete destruction. After watching a little of the first half I knew they were having too hard of a time against st Mary's to cover.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Honestly the only teams I have not seen play this season is Albany, Pacific, Montana, LIU Brooklyn, and Northwestern St. I've seen every other tourney team play and followed their seasons.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

54 this season

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have seen multiple games from every team save Albany, NC A&T, Northwestern State, Southern and James Madison... I am also a college basketball junkie though...

Teams that will surprise and win a first round or will at least give their opponent a scare... Davidson, South Dakota State, FGCU and Belmont... These are all teams that can compete if they don't turn the ball over and keep the possessions at a minimum so their lack of size is not exploited.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    I have seen multiple games from every team save Albany, NC A&T, Northwestern State, Southern and James Madison... I am also a college basketball junkie though...

Teams that will surprise and win a first round or will at least give their opponent a scare... Davidson, South Dakota State, FGCU and Belmont... These are all teams that can compete if they don't turn the ball over and keep the possessions at a minimum so their lack of size is not exploited.
    What do you think about Bucknell?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

With ESPN 360 and these links to all these games it really exposes you more. PLus all the degen's on this forum haven't sweated a NC A&T game already lol

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Bucknell has 1 star player and good role players... I would expect that they will push Butler deep into the second... I just have made it a point not to bet against Butler in the tournament...there is something special about them in March