topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Has your rooster ever gotten you laid by someone who would not do you otherwise...

Or vice versa?

Example, you are nerdy look like a bum and can't talk to a women but somehow you pull her over to the corner and show her your rooster and it is either big or clean shaven and has no veins and all of a sudden the women can't resist sleeping with you and wants more?

Conversly you are dressed well, driving a 60k car and are all jacked up with nice hair you get the chick back to your place and pull down your pants to get that look of disgust on her face because it is either veiny, hairy or tiny? She runs away faster than if someone just screamed out bomb in a crowded train station?

Only once for me it has prevented me from getting laid but does not really fall in either category, I am slightly above average but girl felt it through pants while we were going at it and was afraid it would hurt so no go'ed it. I was like you must be with some really tiny dudes before because I am not huge or anything special. Was during high school so maybe chick was just making excuses but look on her face was geniune suprise as if I was a huge stud like SEER or something.

Lets hear your stories boys.

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

W thehat hell

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

99.9% of the times you pull your pants down and show a woman your rooster you end up in jail.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

60k car is more likely to get you laid than your rooster.

topgame85

Paver this is like friendly party you pretend your drunk cus only thing you have going is your rooster so you strip down and run around so the ladies see what you have. Only way you are getting laid. Many other ways to pull it off too. Ask girl to give you opinion if she thinks it looks good shaven because you want to impress your GF and then she sees it and wants it for herself etc. Many ways paver be innovative.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Should get you laid yes but I am sure some guys pull out their unit even if they are loaded and no amount of money in the world would make a women fock them afterwards because of look, size, herpes outbreak etc.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    That's not anything even special......If a girl likes a guy for a car... she will do much better than that...

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Yeah i'm sure you pull out your unit regularly...

topgame85

DTP not me pal, many times been to parties where guys pulled out their units though. Most guys are not guys who would get laid normally hoping seeing the unit girls would dig them though. One guy went so far as to let a chick try to pierce his unit. She would have banged him but apparently he could not get hard afterwards and no go. Poor kid never got action either and she was a good looking girl. I have been to many wild house parties etc mostly when I was young. Live in a rich area with spoiled teens who all get tons of booze and drugs and throw parties in their parents palace size houses and many ridiculous things happen.

topgame85

point of thread is to help educate insecure friend through other peoples experiences. Had a debate and need more opinions.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

It's what you say and how you say it... Rooster size is a big deal for women even when they say it's not... don't ever believe them on that...

But you know it's weird, here if you actually do pull your rooster out women can't resist to just grab it... I don't know why but I've tried it a couple of times... of course you just can't come up to a chick and simply pull it out... but there are ways that you can lead a conversation towards those areas, women are always curious to see what you have going on... And once it's out there if you play your cards right it's basically a done deal... GL to you all... remember women hear more than you think and with a few words you can get what you want...

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    It's what you say and how you say it... Rooster size is a big deal for women even when they say it's not... don't ever believe them on that...

But you know it's weird, here if you actually do pull your rooster out women can't resist to just grab it... I don't know why but I've tried it a couple of times... of course you just can't come up to a chick and simply pull it out... but there are ways that you can lead a conversation towards those areas, women are always curious to see what you have going on... And once it's out there if you play your cards right it's basically a done deal... GL to you all... remember women hear more than you think and with a few words you can get what you want...