1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 42,278

    Do you bath less during football season?

    I forgot all about bathing last night Too focus on football. LSU late game screwed up my routine.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  2. #2
    RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-08
    Posts: 10,011

    oh god


  3. #3
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,778
    Betpoints: 236

    You know, I just may.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  4. #4
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 19,089
    Betpoints: 200

    Do you bath less during football season?
    no

  5. #5
    Reload
    Lock and Load
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 12,299
    Betpoints: 7178

    I have to admit that I have skipped that Sunday morning shower a few times over the years so I can hear Hammerin Hank's picks on ESPN.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  6. #6
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 42,278

    I learned a secret in Vegas while hanging out at the Stardust at all hours. The old guys would smoke cheap cigars, that way you could never tell if they missed a shower or two.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-26-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  7. #7
    james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-08
    Posts: 3,707
    Betpoints: 132

    lol i was an embarrassment to the human race yesterday. I had action 12pm-2am and i sat on my couch until 930pm watching all my bets and i went out at the Virginia Tech bama halftime show and pretty much was anti social watching the 2h of that and then the LSU game. Pretty sad but football is back boys!

  8. #8
    Reload
    Lock and Load
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 12,299
    Betpoints: 7178

    Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    lol i was an embarrassment to the human race yesterday. I had action 12pm-2am and i sat on my couch until 930pm watching all my bets and i went out at the Virginia Tech bama halftime show and pretty much was anti social watching the 2h of that and then the LSU game. Pretty sad but football is back boys!
    Been through a lot of Saturdays like that, james. Before I had the internet in my house, I'd be sitting there from noon to midnight with the USA Today and other printed out info all over my floor and bed. And just when Saturday started ending, it was time to finalize NFL bets for the next day.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-08
    Posts: 3,707
    Betpoints: 132

    Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Been through a lot of Saturdays like that, james. Before I had the internet in my house, I'd be sitting there from noon to midnight with the USA Today and other printed out info all over my floor and bed. And just when Saturday started ending, it was time to finalize NFL bets for the next day.
    HAHA story of my life, luckily for me all my bets were nationally televised. Betting 5 games in a day and making a profit > drinking and possibly getting laid

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 289,369
    Betpoints: 3377

    Same

    I am a clean gambler

    everyone here knows this

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  11. #11
    20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 6,705
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    I forgot all about bathing last night Too focus on football. LSU late game screwed up my routine.
    I hate to admit it but I didn't take a shower until about 8:30 last night and only because I was going out with a chick. If she had seen me all day sitting in ratty shorts drinking vodka and watching football on 2 laptops plus TV she would have run right there. But by 9:00 I had shaved and was presentable.

    Only 2 games today so I'll be showering shortly.

  12. #12
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 42,278

    OMG

    History do indeed repeats its self

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  13. #13
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 45,037
    Betpoints: 3527

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  14. #14
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,720
    Betpoints: 414

    Sammy you're one sikk fukk..

  15. #15
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 42,278

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

    I learned a secret in Vegas while hanging out at the Stardust at all hours. The old guys would smoke cheap cigars, that way you could never tell if they missed a shower or two.

    Just how sharp was that advice ?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  16. #16
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 42,278

    Bump on 5th yr anniversary

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  17. #17
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Same

    I am a clean gambler

    everyone here knows this

  18. #18
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 19,975
    Betpoints: 1920

    I try to bath every couple of weeks whether I need it or not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheLangster

  19. #19
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,900
    Betpoints: 39

    5 years without a shower?

    u must smell like joan rivers!

Top