thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol I will check back in this thread on Saturday when zags are advancing

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Not even going to get to bet the 2nd round, Pitt is gettin slapped by Wichiita

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Don't waste your time on a Pitt ML against Gonzaga. Dixon had horses a few years ago and couldn't beat a higher seed or make a final four. He is the ultimate fave choker. Plus Pitt hasn't been doing well in its own conference tourney. I wouldn't bet any substantial money on Pitt win consecutive games in the tourney.
    What we do next BonnyLittletoNoNuts?

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt fukkin sucks. What a square that kid at the table was.

BennyBigNuts

Originally Posted by seaborneq
    Don't waste your time on a Pitt ML against Gonzaga. Dixon had horses a few years ago and couldn't beat a higher seed or make a final four. He is the ultimate fave choker. Plus Pitt hasn't been doing well in its own conference tourney. I wouldn't bet any substantial money on Pitt win consecutive games in the tourney.

Lol wow.
    Did this flamer really just quote himself?
    Read the post jerkoff, no one ever said Pitts was a lock to win the first game, hence the hypothetical scenario and just some anticipation/ hype if the matchup were to happen.
    Get a clue brah.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Zaga too good to lose to Pitt.. Better at Pg, Better at pf, C and push at other positions.

Pitt highly overrated all year, but they could beat Wichita.

Fade em against Zaga.
    Popcorn

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Originally Posted by seaborneq

Lol wow.
    Did this flamer really just quote himself?
    Read the post jerkoff, no one ever said Pitts was a lock to win the first game, hence the hypothetical scenario and just some anticipation/ hype if the matchup were to happen.
    Get a clue brah.
    I take it you don't like the nickname.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Listened to a kid go off at a poker table for about 30+ minutes non-stop about the tourney coming up and there was no doubt he's watched a million college games this year.
    The one thing he was adamant about was saying Pitt will win in the 2nd round against Gonzaga, and to load up on the moneyline if you like to bet.
    He also stated he is not a big sports bettor, thus making me listen to him even more, because once I know a guy is a degenerate gambler, I instantly know fading him is a better option, and his knowledge is worthless, also I turn my headphones up instead and don't even bother entertaining them. This kid was just a die-hard hoops fan who wants to be a coach one day. He knew everything about every team in the tourney, not just his favorite conference.

I barely bet anything other than baseball but I always throw some bets down for March Madness. It's the best event Vegas has to offer. Anywhere you go is just awesome.

He convinced me to stick a nugget on Pitt if they win the first round game. Im guessing they will be +6 or +7 vs Gonzaga maybe? Is that accurate?

Anyone think Pitt is that good? And feel the same way? Or is Gonzaga worth all the hype and really the best team in the tourney?
    go back to that table with the same guy who knows so much and wasted so much of your precious time and take a baseball bat to his knees. He wasted your time and you wasted ours. Aluminum bat preferred, less chance of splinters.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

SeaBorne is a top 10 all time sharp poster at SBR

#1 when it comes to futures and season long Props

you gotta give respect

but at the same time it pains me to see you get involved in these belittling battles SB

BennyBigNuts

go back to that table with the same guy who knows so much and wasted so much of your precious time and take a baseball bat to his knees. He wasted your time and you wasted ours. Aluminum bat preferred, less chance of splinters.
    None of my time wasted at all. I'm not a broke degenerate like you apparently are who relates everything to betting you dick lol.
    My only bet today is Memphis. Not one penny was invested in this thread on Pitts or against Gonzaga. That's why it's called a "Sports Forum" and not an "Im a broke scumbag betting my kids kidneys on a game today forum"

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Pitt will loose their finished!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the worst kind of degenerate gamblers are the ones giving picks at the poker tables.....they're usually chasing losses.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Saloon this shit

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lol ... whoever said pitt would beat gonzaga is a fckn idiot ..

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

you gotta give respect

but at the same time it pains me to see you get involved in these belittling battles SB
    Pioneers take the arrows and settlers get the land. It sickens me when someone misleads the board on third party or anonymous friends gambling prowess when so many of us have so much on the line. Someone has to let them know that shit is not cool. We know who the bad cappers are on the site, but a friend of a friend at a bar at my condo always knows more. Go figure.

BennyBigNuts

you gotta give respect

Makes no sense what he said in the first place. The thread never said anything about the first round and what he was talking about. It was just basketball talk. He's obvious a degen. Gotta try COMPREHENDING along with the reading, which is hard for the hardcore degen jerkoffs. They just like to stroke themselves and think about how they are going to get $50 together to bet their next 8 teamer.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

None of my time wasted at all. I'm not a broke degenerate like you apparently are who relates everything to betting you dick lol.
    My only bet today is Memphis. Not one penny was invested in this thread on Pitts or against Gonzaga. That's why it's called a "Sports Forum" and not an "Im a broke scumbag betting my kids kidneys on a game today forum"
    Why wouldn't you post what you bet instead of what you heard from a stranger at a poker table? The latter sounds smarter doesn't it.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Seaborn quotes himself like Gonzaga actually beat Pitt. Guy is the epitome of douche bag

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    One of the worst kind of degenerate gamblers are the ones giving picks at the poker tables.....they're usually chasing losses.
    Another dumb fk who didnt read the post.
    The kid wasn't a piece of shit degenerate like 90% of this forum, he was a die hard college basketball fan who had a passion for the game and wanted to be a coach one day. He knew everything about everybody. He said Pitts got a bad draw playing Wichita (Also mentioned in the posts).
    Not everything said is related to betting.
    I barely bet other than MLB.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

That shit needs to be left at the poker table.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Pioneers take the arrows and settlers get the land. It sickens me when someone misleads the board on third party or anonymous friends gambling prowess when so many of us have so much on the line. Someone has to let them know that shit is not cool. We know who the bad cappers are on the site, but a friend of a friend at a bar at my condo always knows more. Go figure.

I hear ya, but at the same time its a cop out

don't paint yourself as a protector of the board from "misleaders"

hey I like to say "I told ya so" too sometimes.

but at least own it with full bravado when you do

If you see bad capping or bad posts, and you are really working hard to make $ and maybe admirably help other people make $

its prob best to ignore and move along

most of all don't close the stall door after the horse has already run away and get involved in pissing contests

lots of games left to cap

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Seaborn quotes himself like Gonzaga actually beat Pitt. Guy is the epitome of douche bag
    Read my quote raymona. I said I would not bet any substantial amount of money on pitt winning consectutive games in this tournament. Do you know what consectutive means? If Pitt had beat Wich st there was little chance of them beating Gonzaga. Winning two games in the tournament is reserved for the good teams in the sweet sixteen. Pitt was not sweet sixteen material.

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Pitt will lose to Wichita St. in the 1st round. Losing in the early rounds is a Jamie Dixon specialty for Pitt
    Wichita St. might have a chance of beating Gonzaga. They have the physicality to frustrate the Zags

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another dumb fk who didnt read the post.
    The kid wasn't a piece of shit degenerate like 90% of this forum, he was a die hard college basketball fan who had a passion for the game and wanted to be a coach one day. He knew everything about everybody. He said Pitts got a bad draw playing Wichita (Also mentioned in the posts).
    Not everything said is related to betting.
    I barely bet other than MLB.
    Doesn't matter what he says at the tables....he's a frikkin POKER PLAYER you noobie. Also, "Die hard college basketball fans" are the worst kind of gamblers. They don't pay attention to the number and get killed by the books.

You'll learn one day noob.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If you see bad capping or bad posts, and you are really working hard to make $ and maybe admirably help other people make $

most of all don't close the stall door after the horse has already run away and get involved in pissing contests

I gave my two cents about Pitt. I said I would not bet substantial money on them winning consectutive games in this tourney when they can't win one in the Big East tourney. But it always sounds better to have bravado about some punk at a poker table who wants to be a coach as an end all be all to capping sports.

BennyBigNuts

Brah, there is no "I told you so" They aren't even playing each other lol. All it was here was innocent sports talk. It wasn't "Here's the next lock for the degens".
    Not everyone is a degen. Keep that in mind. I know you're smarter than most. You know more about college hoops than anyone on here from what I've read. Just remember though, It's ok to use that knowledge for random sports conversations. Not everything has to be translated into gambling.
    This seaborne guy exploited what a pathetic doosh he was by quoting himself (ROFLLLL, that's still hilarious to me,sorry), as well as not even reading the thread.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Chi, I do get your point though. I will leave this thread for the uninformed and the too lazy to put in the work.

BennyBigNuts

Doesn't matter what he says at the tables....he's a frikkin POKER PLAYER you noobie. Also, "Die hard college basketball fans" are the worst kind of gamblers. They don't pay attention to the number and get killed by the books.

You'll learn one day noob.
    You are one stupid fk lol.
    Kid doesn't even gamble dude.
    Apparently, English COMPREHENSION was tough for you in your school days.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I gave my two cents about Pitt. I said I would not bet substantial money on them winning consectutive games in this tourney when they can't win one in the Big East tourney. But it always sounds better to have bravado about some punk at a poker table who wants to be a coach as an end all be all to capping sports.

you gave two cents

I think you were DEAD ON in your two cent assessment!!

and came back to give another nickel

and getting close to a dollar now

I'm just saying, don't give us BS about only chiming in past your two cents for the sake of the board and protecting PT from shit threads.

if that was the case, you'd just be better served avoiding PT altogether.

Like I said, i'm a big fan of your posting.

only reason i'm giving beyond MY two cents, is because I hate to see you dragged down to this level

I see you as being above this..... let guys like me trudge through this sludge!!! lol

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    fools everywhere in this thread

jamie dixon has made 3 sweet 16's in 10 years at Pitt in spite of having a team ranked in the top 10 at some point EVERY YEAR (and couldnt make the NIT last year )

gonzaga is the trendy pick to lose in the the round of 32 because all of a sudden pitt can win in the tourney?

id bet that 75% of the people in this thread havent watched gonzaga

anyone wanna make a points bet and i'll take gonzaga to make it past the "third round" into the S16?
    some say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

expecting pitt to overachieve in the postseason is FUKKING INSANITY

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Gonzaga HC is very experience in taking his teams to the sweet sixteen. Not worried about Wichita State.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Gonzaga HC is very experience in taking his teams to the sweet sixteen. Not worried about Wichita State.
    This post makes no sense at all... You don't think it has anything to do with the people on the court?

Also they've made the Sweet Sixteen twice in the past 11 years. What the fukk are you talking about?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Oh look i've returned....hard to beat em when pitts already out....

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I GOT PITT FOR $300,any takers?

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magsme i love the photo!!!! Pure quality

First 1234 Last