playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

What happened to the empty net goal in hockey???

I cant seem to catch an empty net goal to save my life lately! I love betting the puckline of -1.5 or -2.5, but when i win it is never on an empty net goal.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Empty netters always seem to screw my unders.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

I got one with 3 seconds left to cash a +660 TB -1.5/Kings -1 parlay today. But I tried a bunch of other correlations like that and some came up short so I was barely in the green for the day. If Dallas would have won by 2 I would have cashed a Rangers ML/Dallas -1 1/2 at +454...sucks cause they were up 3-0 early.

Kings have been money to win by more than 1 at home, though...but for some reason I always play them -1. I guess it's cause it's almost a fact that they will win by at least one lately and there's seemingly no chance of losing with a -1 lol

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Tampa Bay had an empty net goal today that would have covered a -1.5 spread.

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Tampa Bay had an empty net goal today that would have covered a -1.5 spread.

and if you actually watched hockey you would know Anaheim also had a empty net to cover the spread. lol you dont watch too bad huh. keep posting locks tho

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    and if you actually watched hockey you would know Anaheim also had a empty net to cover the spread. lol you dont watch too bad huh. keep posting locks tho
    hes a kid leave him alone...might rat you out to his parents

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Empty netters happen roughly 30% of the time in 1 goal games

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    I got one with 3 seconds left to cash a +660 TB -1.5/Kings -1 parlay today. But I tried a bunch of other correlations like that and some came up short so I was barely in the green for the day. If Dallas would have won by 2 I would have cashed a Rangers ML/Dallas -1 1/2 at +454...sucks cause they were up 3-0 early.

Kings have been money to win by more than 1 at home, though...but for some reason I always play them -1. I guess it's cause it's almost a fact that they will win by at least one lately and there's seemingly no chance of losing with a -1 lol
    of course the one time i played them 2 weeks ago they get beat up at home by dallas. Killed a 3 team -1.5 ticket. But yeah normally theyre money at home.