frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Everyone is going to be on VCU

Right now its VCU -7, and I see it only growing... but I think this is a good spot to fade the public. Akron and VCU's coaches are best friends and know each other too well. I know Akron lost their point guard but they will still have the dominant big man. This time of the year logic usually doesn't win which is why I like Akron and the points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WTFiKILLu

OnenOnlyMush
    OnenOnlyMush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Everything I've read says the Akron PG Abreu is suspended indefinetly. Any chance they let him play in the tourney?

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by OnenOnlyMush View Post
    Everything I've read says the Akron PG Abreu is suspended indefinetly. Any chance they let him play in the tourney?
    i think he got arrested for drug distrubution. doubt it.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by OnenOnlyMush View Post
    0 chance

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

where you been frogsrangers?

hope all is well

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Right now its VCU -7, and I see it only growing... but I think this is a good spot to fade the public. Akron and VCU's coaches are best friends and know each other too well. I know Akron lost their point guard but they will still have the dominant big man. This time of the year logic usually doesn't win which is why I like Akron and the points.

never fukkin heard of ya goofball

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

How can you forget frogs and his shoebox full of bills and tickets video?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol unreal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good luck going against a Shocka Smart 40 minute NCAA Tournament Pressure defense w/o you're point guard.

20+ Turnovers in this game for Akron

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Agreed. This line will be -10 by tipoff. VCU because of both talent and matchups.

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

VCU -7 totally agree akron has a tough game ahead of them

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

VCU, BIG.
    I grabbed -7, without a point guard Akron will absolutely struggle, there will be tons of turnovers turned into easy fast break points. VCU is very deep with players competing for playing time and will wear the lesser opponent down relentlessly. Lots of showboating.
    VCU is coming off a loss to SLU so they will not be looking ahead or be overconfident.
    VCU seems to rise to higher levels in the NCAA Tournament ATS.
    To boot, there is a huge class difference in the conferences and the SOS VCU (41) played compared to Akron (131).
    Last edited by Serbone; 03-18-13 at 11:53 PM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Frogs I thought you couldny gamble?? Dont you coach.for some college football team or some shit??

Frogs give us inside info.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Back in LV? Or still coaching in Texas?

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Unfortunately you need a PG to get the ball to the big man. I am not sure Marshall will even get many touches in this game because Akron will have a ridiculous amount of turnovers.

I don't think VCU is any good this year, but they got a pretty generous draw to the elite 8 with a PG-less Akron team, an overrated Michigan team that I wouldn't be surprised to see lose to SD St., and a Kansas team that doesn't have a true PG.

I do feel like VCU will choke at some point early in the tourney though since the public loves them. They are a team that does their best when they go under the radar.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Unfortunately you need a PG to get the ball to the big man. I am not sure Marshall will even get many touches in this game because Akron will have a ridiculous amount of turnovers.

I don't think VCU is any good this year, but they got a pretty generous draw to the elite 8 with a PG-less Akron team, an overrated Michigan team that I wouldn't be surprised to see lose to SD St., and a Kansas team that doesn't have a true PG.

I do feel like VCU will choke at some point early in the tourney though since the public loves them. They are a team that does their best when they go under the radar.
    EOG posters are solid cappers....

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post

If VCU does get past Akron Michigan is going to put a hurt on them. VCU scoring in the half court is a painful thing to watch and they will not turn Michigan over enough which is only way this team wins. I hate Michigan more than most people on this board , but I think they have a walk in the park to the sweet 16. If they have to play Akron I might change my opinion a little bit because they will be able exploit Michigans greatest weakness which is D on the low block.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    If VCU does get past Akron Michigan is going to put a hurt on them. VCU scoring in the half court is a painful thing to watch and they will not turn Michigan over enough which is only way this team wins. I hate Michigan more than most people on this board , but I think they have a walk in the park to the sweet 16. If they have to play Akron I might change my opinion a little bit because they will be able exploit Michigans greatest weakness which is D on the low block.
    Michigan may not get passed the 1st round

dolla-dolla
    Cash Rules Everythang Around Me
    dolla-dolla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

michigan only gets thru because they are a better home court team and this is technically home court. then they bounce. too soft.

Thebeck32
    Thebeck32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I like vcu in this tourney.....there aggressive style on defense I think willmsuite them well. I have them making it to the elite 8 before loosing to Kansas although I would not be surprised if they beat Kansas again in the tourney

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

How is this different from people being on duke?