korythekid710
    korythekid710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Heat roll over Raptors!!!

Tomorrows headlines today. " HEAT ROLL OVER RAPTORS " The Miami Heat will roll in to Toronto looking for their 22nd win in a row. They have defeated Toronto the last 10 times they have played. Toronto is 3-7 in their last 10 and are playing for nothing. They are stepping on the court to just try and look like an NBA team against the Dynasty to be team from Florida.

The Heat will put a giant stamp on this game and win easily. I look for them to dominate inside the paint and put on a defensive masterpiece. Final Score Miami Heat 97- Raptors 79

BEST BET OF THE MONTH!!!!! EASY MONEY!!! ........One other note I just had a payout from www.bookmaker.eu via ** for $1,500. I put the request in on last Monday and was payed by Wednesday.......what a beautiful surprise. I have been jacked around by so many other books trying to get payed in the past. So nice not having to worry if you will get payed. Major props to Bookmaker!!
    Last edited by korythekid710; 03-17-13 at 11:13 AM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Toronto by 6

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Raptors won't be making the playoffs this season. This will be their game 7. Betting on the Heat today is scary.

korythekid710

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Toronto by 6
    hahahahahahahaha You must be smoking some of that great Toronto wacky weed.

nbafanatic2012
    nbafanatic2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

raptors cover 1st half

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by korythekid710 View Post
    Tomorrows headlines today. " HEAT ROLL OVER RAPTORS " The Miami Heat will roll in to Toronto looking for their 22nd win in a row. They have defeated Toronto the last 10 times they have played. Toronto is 3-7 in their last 10 and are playing for nothing. They are stepping on the court to just try and look like an NBA team against the Dynasty to be team from Florida.

The Heat will put a giant stamp on this game and win easily. I look for them to dominate inside the paint and put on a defensive masterpiece. Final Score Miami Heat 97- Raptors 79

BEST BET OF THE MONTH!!!!! EASY MONEY!!! ........One other note I just had a payout from www.bookmaker.eu via ** for $1,500. I put the request in on last Monday and was payed by Wednesday.......what a beautiful surprise. I have been jacked around by so many other books trying to get payed in the past. So nice not having to worry if you will get payed. Major props to Bookmaker!!
    The best team in the league will beat Toronto? That's a really gutsy pick. I am so glad you made this thread.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Didn't bet the ml but took raps +8.5 bought a point. Wanted to take the ml but I didnt think it was high enough. The books are no fools, the raps have a chance, the ml line moved from +275 to 270, it's no lock for Miami, they know it.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Not looking so good for the Raptors. The Heat are on a mission.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: korythekid710

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Didn't bet the ml but took raps +8.5 bought a point. Wanted to take the ml but I didnt think it was high enough. The books are no fools, the raps have a chance, the ml line moved from +275 to 270, it's no lock for Miami, they know it.
    Fckn homer

korythekid710

Quote Originally Posted by nbafanatic2012 View Post
    raptors cover 1st half
    NOT....Sorry

korythekid710

Hey SparJMU.....
    Yo genius......I gave you the winner - 7..... Gutsy or not, it put $1,000 in my pocket. I picked the Heat by 18 and they won by 17....oops I am sorry. Spar why are you even in this room if you have ZERO concept of sports wagering? I hope some of you guys took the ride with me all the way to the Cashier!!!!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I sarcastically made fun of your thread. What about that makes you think I have zero concept of sports wagering?