cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

ACC Tournament NewsFlash...

Boston College to square-off against Duke in ACC Final. Will beat Miami and then squeak by NCSt. enroute.

Yeah, I hear you laughing.
    Before you call me crazy do a little homework and see how nuts I am.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Ballsy call, could happen, but I seriously doubt it.

I'd love for BC to beat Miami, the less serious competition Duke has to beat the better.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

After seeing BC come back and win after being down 17-0 7 minutes into the game, I believe they are the best fukkin team in the nation LOLOLOLOL

cbiscuit

Not the first time they have pulled that trick. I'm not overreacting to 1 game here. Did you happen to see the first BC/Mia game? Well BC should have won that had the refs given them an ounce of respect. NC State was extremely happy to get out with a win. It was not CJ Leslie, Howell and Brown who beat them but lil Scotty Wood won this in the last minute by hitting a ton of FT's. FWIW, 2 weeks ago I liked Wake Forest and Maryland to go into this thing and stir some upsets. But the way the bracket set up I think that BC is in a good spot match-up wise, I just don't think they have the answers for Duke. BTW if Va. wins I still like BC in that matchup.

cbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Ballsy call, could happen, but I seriously doubt it.

I'd love for BC to beat Miami, the less serious competition Duke has to beat the better.
    I don't see any ACC team that could take down Duke right now. If I could choose a team to bring it down I'd go with NC St and hope they kick ass in the paint.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

My wolfpack are winning the title. Lorenzo Brown is leading them there. Lost to VA in charlottesville by 2 w/out n him and miami by 1 w/out him. We'll c duke n finals

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

OneTouch00
    OneTouch00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

duke is overrated to me