7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

dumbass indian makes all these bold calls like hes cool or something but never wins lmao let me guess if this doesnt hit youll leave, but stay anyways lmao

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    dumbass indian makes all these bold calls like hes cool or something but never wins lmao let me guess if this doesnt hit youll leave, but stay anyways lmao
    First post in forever picked 76ers +8.5. Cashed easy, no? Made a ton following most of LBs NBA picks a couple years ago and learned a lot from him.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

no way d rose doesnt come back for the playoffs.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    just got this off my guy.

put down 5 units.

he asked me why.

i said its because i want his money. i paid him up front.

rose will lead the bulls to the nba finals.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lakerboy is 0-51 in futures of +965 or better. Nothing new here. His guy owns 3 Mercedes from the money he makes out of lakerboy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    no way d rose doesnt come back for the playoffs.
    Huh? That's certainly not true. He almost certainly will be back before playoffs. He could be back any day.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The way things are going for Chicago lately they have a better chance of getting clipped out of the Playoffs or perhaps demoted to 8th seed than they do winning the East. I am rooting for them though.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Is this a troll post?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    The way things are going for Chicago lately they have a better chance of getting clipped out of the Playoffs or perhaps demoted to 8th seed than they do winning the East. I am rooting for them though.
    They're 10.5 games ahead of the 9th place team. They could literally lose every game the rest of the season and still have a pretty solid shot at making the playoffs. I'd put them at 99.9975% to make the playoffs.

reppin_the_847

Alright I guess I was exaggerating. But if I they did get screwed and got the 8th seed, they'd play Miami in the 1st round and probably get swept. I know chances are they will be better than an 8th seed. A #6 or #7 seed would be ideal since it would allow them to avoid Miami until the Conference Finals if they were to win the 1st & 2nd rounds. Derrick Rose needs all the time he can get until they potentially go up against the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They're 10.5 games ahead of the 9th place team. They could literally lose every game the rest of the season and still have a pretty solid shot at making the playoffs. I'd put them at 99.9975% to make the playoffs.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Alright I guess I was exaggerating. But if I they did get screwed and got the 8th seed, they'd play Miami in the 1st round and probably get swept. I know chances are they will be better than an 8th seed. A #6 or #7 seed would be ideal since it would allow them to avoid Miami until the Conference Finals if they were to win the 1st & 2nd rounds. Derrick Rose needs all the time he can get until they potentially go up against the Heat.
    Your point about avoiding the heat is the main reason +965 is a good play. Let's see if they play the heat in the conf finals what the odds are? I'm sure the bulls can beat anyone in the east with rose before they face miami.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy!

reppin_the_847

Fair enough, but my worry is this. First off, we don't know how Rose will be upon his return. 2nd, don't you think this current Bulls squad is lacking in depth compared to the Bulls team that faced the Heat two years ago (and last year pre-Rose injury)? Plus, don't you think the Heat have only improved since that time period? That's why I think it would be awfully difficult for the Bulls to beat the Heat this year even with Rose back.

Your point about avoiding the heat is the main reason +965 is a good play. Let's see if they play the heat in the conf finals what the odds are? I'm sure the bulls can beat anyone in the east with rose before they face miami.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

right. bulls lost in 5 to miami their first year together. since then, the bulls are the same team and miami is in a different league. you created a thread that said if you think chicago will beat miami stop gambling.

stern doesn't want wade and lebron to win another ring. so vegas will rig it. right.

if the bulls beat the heat i will leave sbr forever.

i own your soul in the nba.

sit back on the sidelines and witness.

you're here strictly to entertain the crowd.

no one takes your predictions seriously in the nba.

reppin_the_847

Yeah sadly, if the Heat get stopped it won't be by the Bulls this year. More likely it will be in the Finals against the Thunder or possibly the Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    right. bulls lost in 5 to miami their first year together. since then, the bulls are the same team and miami is in a different league. you created a thread that said if you think chicago will beat miami stop gambling.

stern doesn't want wade and lebron to win another ring. so vegas will rig it. right.

sidr314
    sidr314's Avatar Become A Pro!

terrible bet, u might as well taken ur 5 units and burnt it. the bulls r horrific and drose can only do so much especially after being out for so long

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

No shot. Bulls are run into the ground. Even if Rose came back as MVP Rose this season, the Bulls aren't beating the Heat and it's doubtful they would beat the Pacers.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

rose is too scared to even play a regular season game right now
    theres gonna be chemistry issues along with getting into game shape

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Thiboedeau says Rose "unlikely" for Friday, he's day-to-day.

I think his debut will be Monday the 18th at home vs. Denver. Makes sense with two days off following to see how it goes.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bro you're outta your mind. Chicago is not a good team.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

No I think Bulls were way better that year than they are now...they are so much worse. No Rose, atleast not a 100% one, and a whole array of players that they traded away. That year, the Bulls were the 2nd best team in the East, this year they are no where NEAR. And which is why this bet is a classic example of burning money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    No I think Bulls were way better that year than they are now...they are so much worse. No Rose, atleast not a 100% one, and a whole array of players that they traded away. That year, the Bulls were the 2nd best team in the East, this year they are no where NEAR. And which is why this bet is a classic example of burning money.
    Setting aside Rose, why do you think the Bulls are a worse team? I disagree. The starters are the same. The difference is the bench. Now Belinelli instead of Korver, Hinrich instead of Brewer, and Mohammed instead of Asik. Gibson and Butler are the same, and Butler is a much better player now too. Only real downgrade there is losing Asik. But I think it's quite a stretch to say the Bulls are a worse team merely because they lost Omer Asik. Belinelli is a more complete player than Korver. Brewer is meh. Plus Boozer is a better player this year.

The Bulls are basically the same team. The only difference is Rose, and that of course IS a big difference. If he can somehow return to form and have a chance to reintegrate with the team, they can be on the same level. Of course that wasn't good enough to win last year, so that's certainly worth considering.

Goat Milk

Setting aside Rose, why do you think the Bulls are a worse team? I disagree. The starters are the same. The difference is the bench. Now Belinelli instead of Korver, Hinrich instead of Brewer, and Mohammed instead of Asik. Gibson and Butler are the same, and Butler is a much better player now too. Only real downgrade there is losing Asik. But I think it's quite a stretch to say the Bulls are a worse team merely because they lost Omer Asik. Belinelli is a more complete player than Korver. Brewer is meh. Plus Boozer is a better player this year.

The Bulls are basically the same team. The only difference is Rose, and that of course IS a big difference. If he can somehow return to form and have a chance to reintegrate with the team, they can be on the same level. Of course that wasn't good enough to win last year, so that's certainly worth considering.
    Even the diehard bulls fan understands it.

Even if Rose came back there's no way he'd be in condition to play 40+ minutes a night by playoff time which is what it would require against MIA. He's going to be very hesitant doing some of the stuff that made him elite, especially in the playoffs where he knows guys will knock him even in the air.

Just sit back and take notes Lakerman.

Know your role. You're a Kyle Korver when it comes to nba matters. You come off the bench for a few ideas/statements when called upon.

Goat Milk

Yeah sadly, if the Heat get stopped it won't be by the Bulls this year. More likely it will be in the Finals against the Thunder or possibly the Spurs.
    I think the Thunder have absolutely no chance to beat the Heat in an NBA finals. Miami has one of the best 1-2 punches in NBA history, that's what some of us said when they formed, and they've been to 2 straight finals, and will continue getting there and winning most likely. All the 1-2 punches were dominant. Magic-Kareem, Pippen-Jordan, Bryant-Shaq. Robinson-Duncan for a short time.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

are u kidding me rose will be choking all over lebrons rooster in the playoffs if they meet...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    yes i see your point but I misspoke. What I meant was if the Bulls had a 100% healthy Rose, they are essentially the same exact team as last year. All they lost was Asik. Butler is way better than Brewer, not even close. Did they have Robinson last year? I forget. Lucas III was playing big minutes last year. He blows.

With 100% Rose, Chicago is a good team. They have Luol Deng who I feel is one of the best 3's in the entire league after the elite class of KD LJ CA, etc. He's right there near Rudy Gay and that class.

No one is beating Miami this year except possibly LA (slim chance), but I still have Miami winning it all. I only say LA has a chance b/c Kobe in the finals is always deadly and MIA has no answer for Howard if he's 100% healthy by then. Spurs are too small and the Thunder are too 1 on 1 oriented. If the Thunder had gotten Nash and moved Westbrook to the 2 guard they would definitely have a good chance to beat MIA.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is blowing their load in the regular season.............

They have no tricks left for the playoffs..........

I seen this story many many times............

Boston or Chi town will win the East...........

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Miami is blowing their load in the regular season.............

They have no tricks left for the playoffs..........

I seen this story many many times............

Boston or Chi town will win the East...........

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

right. bulls lost in 5 to miami their first year together. since then, the bulls are the same team and miami is in a different league.
    Actually, the Bulls are considerably worse and the Heat are a lot better. They've added some pieces "Allan", Wade is healthy, and they've figured out how to play togeter.

lakerboy

Even the diehard bulls fan understands it.

Even if Rose came back there's no way he'd be in condition to play 40+ minutes a night by playoff time which is what it would require against MIA. He's going to be very hesitant doing some of the stuff that made him elite, especially in the playoffs where he knows guys will knock him even in the air.

Just sit back and take notes Lakerman.

Know your role. You're a Kyle Korver when it comes to nba matters. You come off the bench for a few ideas/statements when called upon.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Actually, the Bulls are considerably worse and the Heat are a lot better. They've added some pieces "Allan", Wade is healthy, and they've figured out how to play togeter.
    Only reason Bulls are considerably worse is Rose's injury. Aside from that, explain how they are worse. Look closely, they are not worse. Just goes to show how good Rose is, or maybe only was.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy

same bulls team that was favored to beat the heat two years ago if rose is healthy. books know that.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Only reason Bulls are considerably worse is Rose's injury. Aside from that, explain how they are worse.
    They don't have Asik, Brewer, or Korver. I understand those guys aren't All-Stars but even if Rose was completely healthy, they still aren't as good when they went to the conference finals. Also, do you really except Rose to take them to the Finals one month after coming back from major surgery?

As for the Heat, they are obviously better. After year one they figured out how to play as a team, Wade is healthy this year, and they added Ray Allen.

Heat were better in 2011 and they are easily better this year Rose or no Rose.

FYI, I would be rooting like hell for the Bulls to beat the Heat.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bro it's a good bet when you put it in context of what series odds would be against miami but you know damn well chicago has zero chance of beating the heat.

First 123 Last