Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Nice comeback Dave........4-3 isn't a bad way to start!

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Nice comeback Dave........4-3 isn't a bad way to start!
    Nope! Took a hell of a night

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    i'll give you my reasoning fwiw, lsu does not have an explosive offense by any means w/the qb questions, wash is very pumped up w/a new coach and many players back from a winless team, they are dying for a win or to at least give their all, the crowd will be nuts and espn is there for the night gm, i think wash can hang w/lsu til the 3rd quarter and will keep it w/in 17 pts

this was my response to ZBOIZ asking Dave why he did not include LSU -17 at washington, on his picks

when you're good, you're good

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice job

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nicely done Dave, keep it up.

Perfect Haze
    Perfect Haze's Avatar Become A Pro!

you see why I told you that I'll tail your picks... you did great man you was the best from last week.. I lost because I only play 8T parlays and those are tough to hit but I almost won 2 parlays but I fail due to Texas by 2 points it's not bad for being first week..

Perfect Haze
    Perfect Haze's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far I'll appreciate if you could include some comments on Air force + 4.5(MN coach sucks I'll never bet on that team again!), East Carolina +6(they're playing against West VA but EC seems to be an awesome team to bet in, I don't know what you say), Stanford +2.5 and Fresno st +8.5...

besides those I'm also looking at these games.. 386)Florida-36, 339)Notre Dame -4.5, Nebraska)-24, 361)KANSAS-11, 377) Oregon St -7, 366)Oklahoma st -15 and Penn St -28 (I think Palalus is a great QB but I think that Penn st will destroy them as they were unable to beat MN that is a team I consider really suck due to their head coach.. Do you see the TO call before a punt!! lol).. GL to you for this week..
    Last edited by Perfect Haze; 09-07-09 at 11:49 AM.

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    BTW, I'm not really rooting against you, because I have plays in all of the games you have, and some of the same plays. I'm just laughing at how mad you get when you aren't even betting money on these.
    What do you mean not betting money? You mean to tell me this guy posts up videos of himself and doesnt actually bet?????

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Haze View Post
    So far I'll appreciate if you could include some comments on Air force + 4.5(MN coach sucks I'll never bet on that team again!), East Carolina +6(they're playing against West VA but EC seems to be an awesome team to bet in, I don't know what you say), Stanford +2.5 and Fresno st +8.5... besides those I'm also looking at these games.. 386)Florida-36, 339)Notre Dame -4.5, Nebraska)-24, 361)KANSAS-11, 377) Oregon St -7, 366)Oklahoma st -15 and Penn St -28 (I think Palalus is a great QB but I think that Penn st will destroy them as they were unable to beat MN that is a team I consider really suck due to their head coach.. Do you see the TO call before a punt!! lol).. GL to you for this week..
    Will make sure to include these into the games I take a good look at this week and get back to you. I know that at first glance I like Notre Dame quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbasher View Post
    What do you mean not betting money? You mean to tell me this guy posts up videos of himself and doesnt actually bet?????
    Last year I wasn't betting money as was beaten to death last season. I was living at home and was broke and didn't have anything to bet, but still wanted to work on capping.

This year I have a job, I have some money to play with, and I am betting.

clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I will tell you the one thing that makes me like Vegasdave more than most of the other tools that post all over the internet. He stands up and tells the truth even when the truth does not put him in the best light. That is called being a man. He keeps honest records , acknowledges his bad plays, produces a quality video about cfb that we can all watch for free and does it all with dignity and respect to others.

The guy you should worry about is the one claiming to bet big money when he is really playing a $5 10 team parlay. In the world of gambling , you are only as good as your word and VD looks like a man of his to me.

Look forward to the next video and congratulations on a good start , sir.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Nice one dave. I enjoyed the vid how you do it for every week, not that i'll change my picks but sometimes someone gives you info you didn't think about.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    I will tell you the one thing that makes me like Vegasdave more than most of the other tools that post all over the internet. He stands up and tells the truth even when the truth does not put him in the best light. That is called being a man. He keeps honest records , acknowledges his bad plays, produces a quality video about cfb that we can all watch for free and does it all with dignity and respect to others. The guy you should worry about is the one claiming to bet big money when he is really playing a $5 10 team parlay. In the world of gambling , you are only as good as your word and VD looks like a man of his to me. Look forward to the next video and congratulations on a good start , sir.
    Thank you for the extremely kind words CC, I really do appreciate it a lot. Posts like this keep me going when I get absolutely murdered in future weeks .

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Nice one dave. I enjoyed the vid how you do it for every week, not that i'll change my picks but sometimes someone gives you info you didn't think about.
    Thanks man, yeah, I'm only a 51%ish capper, so blindly following me every week won't get you anywhere. I just like to bring to attention my favorite games in hopes that maybe someone who had overlooked a game now considers it. Even fading me in spots is very much encouraged if you hate my logic .

Next vid out tomorrow night!

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    I will tell you the one thing that makes me like Vegasdave more than most of the other tools that post all over the internet. He stands up and tells the truth even when the truth does not put him in the best light. That is called being a man. He keeps honest records , acknowledges his bad plays, produces a quality video about cfb that we can all watch for free and does it all with dignity and respect to others.

The guy you should worry about is the one claiming to bet big money when he is really playing a $5 10 team parlay. In the world of gambling , you are only as good as your word and VD looks like a man of his to me.

Look forward to the next video and congratulations on a good start , sir.
    Well if what you say is true, im a fan! I cant stand tools like Z who lie about plays and would kill his mother is the board would think he was cool for doing so.

First 123