BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sports is give them bread and circus meant to take your minds off being wage slaves!

If I was president I would legalize online sports gambling because it would keep the sheeple warped immoral minds even more occupied on meaningless crap instead of the skulduggery the establishment ,globalist secret society is up to fleecing and hosing the public educated brainstems.We really are living in the movie Idiocracy.Maybe the government can allow betting with food stamps if they legalize sports betting?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

If brentcrude were president...

Let's stop it right there

Brent, you off your meds again?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    If I was president I would legalize online sports gambling because it would keep the sheeple warped immoral minds even more occupied on meaningless crap instead of the skulduggery the establishment ,globalist secret society is up to fleecing and hosing the public educated brainstems.We really are living in the movie Idiocracy.Maybe the government can allow betting with food stamps if they legalize sports betting?
    That is one very long sentence.

Brent, what would be the first 10,000 things you would do if you were President?

Please post all 10K.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

hahahah

"brainstems" I'll start using that one.