DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Mercer -15... it's conf tourney time

Taking mercer-15 tonight. They beat lipscomb a few weeks back by 25, and I think mercer will turn it up tonight in their first conference game. They are favs to win the tourney, only way they get to the dance. Pretty sure this year their conf tourney is played in mercers home town too I believe, so I think they roll on a weak lipscomb team in front of their home crowd as they try to make a run to go dancing.

Also got a parlay going, tell me what ya think. I'm taking Michigan ML (@ Purdue) along with La Salle ML (vs GW) betting 100 to win 66. UM is a 6 pt fav and I think penn st was a wakeup call, mich holds their own destiny now - if they win out they are B1G co-champs. La Salle is trying to improve their seeding and I think they may not cover 9pt spread but will def win outright.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

NCAAB recorded bets record going into tonight: 23-7-5 since joining SBR. Will count tonight as two bets (one single, one parlay)

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Wow what a sweat but Michigan pulled off a close win at Purdue and La Salle skated past GW at home. Covered the ML Parlay.

Freerollin on Mercer... Lets gooo - Bears? I think it's the Mercer Bears... But who really fckin knows.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

I honestly doubled my bet when the line moved down to -14.

Mercer wins by 34.

Updated NCAAB bets record: 25-7-5 on picks recorded on SBR since joining in late January.