You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    Percentages or not, Raps are down 4 with less than 30 seconds to go, thats like 2 possessions tops, fouling non stop until a combination of makes and misses by both teams until a 7 point spread seems like a fix to me, ESPECIALLY when Casey claims Raps were trying to make up the deficit and they left their best 3 point shooters on the bench, and they kept fouling Curry as if he's gonna miss ft's....so basically every trip down GS was getting 2 points and we were taking 2 point shots which the chance we could miss, not a great exchange of defense for offense....makes no sense. Then Raps were down 5 with 8 secs left, we miss another shot, we foul again with 5 secs...why? Makes no sense, when Raps faced the Bucs for their playoff lives they never fought so hard at the end of the game to "extend things", now in this meaningless west coast game, the raps are down 3 possessions and fouling right down to the last 5 secs of the game, moving a lead from 4 points to 7 just on constant fouls creating like 20 more possessions in the final 50 seconds, half of which was when Raps were down 5 with like 20 secs to go, they have no chance to win.......just seems fixed to me.
    if jack made those 3 free throws there would be no fouling ... EVERY COACH IN THE NBA FOULS DOWN 4.. wtf dont u understand u fckn idiot

i have once seen tmac score 13 points in 30 seconds ... i have seen 10-0 runs in 1 minute ... ANYTHING CAN happen ... learn how to take a loss like a man and maybe next time you will have better bankroll manag. not to throw everything you have on the shit raptors ...

a 5 pt game is technically 2 possessions also btw .. not 3 ... like i said before every coach does this .. cavs were down by 3 yesterday with like a second left and they fouled ... why? because every fckn team does it ... grow up man

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    if jack made those 3 free throws there would be no fouling ... EVERY COACH IN THE NBA FOULS DOWN 4.. wtf dont u understand u fckn idiot

i have once seen tmac score 13 points in 30 seconds ... i have seen 10-0 runs in 1 minute ... ANYTHING CAN happen ... learn how to take a loss like a man and maybe next time you will have better bankroll manag. not to throw everything you have on the shit raptors ...

a 5 pt game is technically 2 possessions also btw .. not 3 ... like i said before every coach does this .. cavs were down by 3 yesterday with like a second left and they fouled ... why? because every fckn team does it ... grow up man
    I can take my losses it wasn't a lot of money, and i also said i would redeposit so don't talk to me about taking losses asshole. As i said before if you didn't see the game so you don't know what you're talking about. I know all about late game fouling but when you have to make up a deficit of 5 points you have to do more than trade buckets. In the last MINUTE of the game the Raptors intentionally fouled 6 times....giving Golden State 12 free throws. In that time they attempted one 3 pointer, they were trading buckets the whole way down and when the Raptors failed to score on the last possession a 5 pt lead turned into a 7pt lead. How can you justify calling a foul with 8 seconds left down 5 no timeouts? How does it make sense to foul Curry 6 times in that last minute and each time after he hits the 2 fts, you answer back by driving to the net for 2 pts and then foul Curry again for 2 fts and then the Raptors respond by scoring 2pts....the deficit is not changing! That strategy only works if you're attempting 3's which the Raptors were not and thats why it was shady, at the end Rudy Gay threw up a half court type 3 but that shit doesn't count. YOU need to grow up, posting on an almost dead thread seeking attention about something you didn't even see, pretty much talking out of your

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can take my losses it wasn't a lot of money, and i also said i would redeposit so don't talk to me about taking losses asshole. As i said before if you didn't see the game so you don't know what you're talking about. I know all about late game fouling but when you have to make up a deficit of 5 points you have to do more than trade buckets. In the last MINUTE of the game the Raptors intentionally fouled 6 times....giving Golden State 12 free throws. In that time they attempted one 3 pointer, they were trading buckets the whole way down and when the Raptors failed to score on the last possession a 5 pt lead turned into a 7pt lead. How can you justify calling a foul with 8 seconds left down 5 no timeouts? How does it make sense to foul Curry 6 times in that last minute and each time after he hits the 2 fts, you answer back by driving to the net for 2 pts and then foul Curry again for 2 fts and then the Raptors respond by scoring 2pts....the deficit is not changing! That strategy only works if you're attempting 3's which the Raptors were not and thats why it was shady, at the end Rudy Gay threw up a half court type 3 but that shit doesn't count. YOU need to grow up, posting on an almost dead thread seeking attention about something you didn't even see, pretty much talking out of your
    LuckyCharms is obviously a newbie Pussy to still be whining about this shit. Fukking whiney little bitch.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

How can you justify calling a foul with 8 seconds left down 5 no timeouts?
    To be fair that foul appeared completely unintentional.

You mad bro

Like u just said learn how to take loss or quit gambling ..all u did was cry all night and today .. Stop being a pussssyyy ... And this game wasnt fixed once again

Ur just a moron

Luckycharms2012

Like u just said learn how to take loss or quit gambling ..all u did was cry all night and today .. Stop being a pussssyyy ... And this game wasnt fixed once again

Ur just a moron
    LoL who said anything about learning to take a loss or quiting gambling, you have a high opinion of yourself...lol. Im a comptetive person, I want to win everything all the time, the size of the bet isn't the point. I can afford to take a loss believe me, I'm like 99% sure I have more and make more money than you, straight cash, don't make it seem like I'm crying, it's about what's right. People who WATCHED the game and someone who was at the game said the game was at least fishy or shady or however they termed it. One said the score was "manipulated", you didn't even watch the game and you think you know more than everyone with your tmac scoring 13 points in 30 second story....gtfo

You mad bro

LoL who said anything about learning to take a loss or quiting gambling, you have a high opinion of yourself...lol. Im a comptetive person, I want to win everything all the time, the size of the bet isn't the point. I can afford to take a loss believe me, I'm like 99% sure I have more and make more money than you, straight cash, don't make it seem like I'm crying, it's about what's right. People who WATCHED the game and someone who was at the game said the game was at least fishy or shady or however they termed it. One said the score was "manipulated", you didn't even watch the game and you think you know more than everyone with your tmac scoring 13 points in 30 second story....gtfo
    You are so mad bro lol its funny .. Ur crying like a little bitch about torontos coaching .. Like u know more than an NBA coach .. Ur a fckn joke man keep crying when u lose .. And u make more money than me? Wow what an insult

Learn how to take a loss like a man or quit gambling .. Fckn pussy

Luckycharms2012

You are so mad bro lol its funny .. Ur crying like a little bitch about torontos coaching .. Like u know more than an NBA coach .. Ur a fckn joke man keep crying when u lose .. And u make more money than me? Wow what an insult

Learn how to take a loss like a man or quit gambling .. Fckn pussy
    How did I know I'd have to endure the "you mad bro" line....

You come to sbr and make a user name like that just to unnecessarily troll people and then say "you mad bro" how original....

You mad bro

How did I know I'd have to endure the "you mad bro" line....

You come to sbr and make a user name like that just to unnecessarily troll people and then say "you mad bro" how original....
    Lol you are maddddddd .. Fckn loser bets on the raptors and loses and wonders why he lost ... Then blames the coach for telling them to foul ... Ur fckn pathetic dude keep crying u fuccking baby

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lucky charm is a degenerate loser..........

he laughs at every losing thread I have but never posts in any of my winning threads........

this is the most tell tell sign of spotting these bottom rung of society losing degenerate POS out........

I laugh only at those who troll me 1st but I also congratulate them when they win..........

First ... 3456