Betyourazz
    Betyourazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Any one know anything about James jones OWB Syndicate?

Thnx

j b k
    j b k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no solid info, but I got an email from them- it looked to be all connected to crusher and sportscash. It seemed way to extreme of a hard sell and makes me question the whole bunch. just my opinion.
    Maybe they are great, idk

bodybag
    bodybag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Last 82 plays (over 40 days) 36-42-4 Losing over 20 units. Had 2 recent good (decent) days that makes this look better than what it really is. Then I am constantly bombarded with emails about the OWB Syndicate and how great they are doing when the premium picks is drowning...Waste of time and money!!! I have found better and more profitable cappers for less.

I began to fade his picks in a progression system to make a profit...

Mckip1
    Mckip1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yes they are all connected, Sports Cash System, Bookie Crusher, OWB, and Syndicate Systems. The sell is that you never have their top level when the others lose. I paid for the premium picks, later got an offer to join the Syndicate program for all plays if I just paid for the year of premium. Got that. Then at the start of Hockey season the came out with a VIP NHL program. Next comes the all new Costa Rica NBA VIP, keep in mind that I got every NBA play they had last year. I called them out on this and got a bunch of vulgar text back from James, John, Tommy, Chris, or whoever they are calling themselves that day. Their picks are about 50/50 (so is a coin flip). I actually told them to stop sending me picks because I stopped betting them 2 months ago even though they still owe me months of service. The big con is that they send you betting tickets showing where they've placed $10,000 down to $1,000.00 on each game. The 2nd month I was a member they sent out the summary for that months wagers. The only way to get access to that page is to be the administrator of that site. So actually they are betting themselves. They had no response to that for me on that, oh but they will soon they cover every base. I asked them to call me to explain and only got a few pre planned text telling me they would drop me from their service. It's a great marketing scheme but the only ones making money is them. Stay away form all these groups. I would have to look back but several weeks ago they lost 23% of their bankroll $23,000. But they lost it to themselves so no big deal for them.

joshsh
    joshsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

I kind of had a similar experience with the OWB Syndicate. They claimed to be up 73 units in the middle of March Madness, saying they only release 1-3 highly rated games per day at most. I wasn't going to join, but after texting back and forth with some guy from Maryland, he started getting an attitude. They did okay in hoops, but started playing 7-8 games/day in baseball, and losing. They were chasing high ML's. They played the Astros for days straight, and lost early on. I quit following them after that. I got an email from James Jones recommending Chris Sharp. He has the same set up for nearly the same price monthly. Once you sign up, you get a call saying you should join their more exclusive group for 10x more/month. I joined last Saturday, and as of today, he is 18-24. Chris Sharp's website lists his last 10 plays. It's a combination of both his regular service and exclusive, but they don't tell you that. I noticed they also don't include the losses of the exclusive service. They also send out emails promoting the exclusive service, with falsified w/l records.

joshsh

Last night they went 4-0 to go to 27-24 over the past 9 days.

algola
    algola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

What were their plays yesterday?

joshsh

San Fran Under 46.5 San Fran -4.5 Syracuse -3 Ok. St. -9

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

brilliant marketer, i assumed he hired a good copywriter and graphics guy. no idea about his product, but i'd love to talk marketing with the guy

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

The service costs way too much. I got the Premium Picks a few months ago when I was just starting out. I quickly got my refund back from ClickBank.I never actually bought the Syndicate. I guess it's good for fading on progression plays.

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh and you guys forgot about the mysterious character named 7. He's supposed to be some kind of a former Pro athlete.

dizzymacho
    dizzymacho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Play with Caution

Quote Originally Posted by bodybag View Post
    Last 82 plays (over 40 days) 36-42-4 Losing over 20 units. Had 2 recent good (decent) days that makes this look better than what it really is. Then I am constantly bombarded with emails about the OWB Syndicate and how great they are doing when the premium picks is drowning...Waste of time and money!!! I have found better and more profitable cappers for less.

I began to fade his picks in a progression system to make a profit...
    I bought a week of Premium picks and they tried to do the hard sell on the other picks. Most the time I take their Football bets and do some research myself to make sure I like it. I'l compare them with other sheets and things I read off here. There baseball bets this time of year have been hitting but everyone already knows to take the UD in baseball right now anyways.