BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Who still doubts me?

The month of February I have destroyed, are there any haters left or are you all in hibernation?

I told you all I'd fukking bury you pricks.

My capping speaks for itself.

Wish you all luck through march.

Lets crush the books

Check in no coin and donkeys

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Deemer pump your brakes homie!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nice run, Stay humble.

BigDeem5

If I didn't care about you jerk offs I wouldn't post my picks and keep the plays to myself.

Fukking dropping 10u bombs with confidence

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Nice run, Stay humble.

BigDeem5

No coin, just admit I buried you once and for all...

Fuking bitc would check in when I was down.. Haven't heard from him since. Fukkin loser

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    No coin, just admit I buried you once and for all...

Fuking bitc would check in when I was down.. Haven't heard from him since. Fukkin loser
    We'll see when all is said and done.

It's easy to get cocky when you're on a heater. We've all been there. You're just a snot-nosed kid who doesn't know any better than to start stupid threads like this because you've had a good week. I'm not surprised.

Good luck tomorrow big guy.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    We'll see when all is said and done.

It's easy to get cocky when you're on a heater. We've all been there. You're just a snot-nosed kid who doesn't know any better than to start stupid threads like this because you've had a good week. I'm not surprised.

Good luck tomorrow big guy.
    A good week? Try about 4-5 weeks.

You fukkin checked in at my lowest point, negative 50ish units.. I've swung +88 units from that point, you're fukkin no where to be found. You're a fukkin troll and twat.

Line movement doesn't mean too much, you fukking cap the games and pick em, I'm not the best fukking capper on this site but I'm no fukkin donkey like you tried to troll me out to be.

You couldn't fukin make 80 units in a month if I spotted you 55.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You couldn't fukin make 80 units in a month if I spotted you 55.
    Actually, I just did it in three weeks in my CBB thread.

Except it wasn't 80 -- it was 110. And that was with zero plays over 7 units. Every play documented.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Like I said, you're just a punk kid who doesn't know any better.

Congrats on the recent run. LK is right about staying humble win or lose, but I doubt you'll listen.

BigDeem5

If I fukkin lose, I bury myself.

Fukkin was down 50 units and told people they should fukkin fade me

I have no problem saying when I'm right/wrong, pal.

BigDeem5

Actually, I just did it in three weeks in my CBB thread.

Except it wasn't 80 -- it was 110. And that was with zero plays over 7 units. Every play documented.
    reading last page and you're -45 units, were you down over 125?

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice run, Stay humble.
    Likely the re-beginning of the end.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If I fukkin lose, I bury myself.

Fukkin was down 50 units and told people they should fukkin fade me

I have no problem saying when I'm right/wrong, pal.
    Point is, you were never as bad as you were when you were down 50 units, and you aren't as good as you are right now at the tail end of this heater. So why start this thread?

You're not "right" or "wrong" -- you're just experiencing the swings of betting on sports. The sooner you realize this and figure out a way to take everything in stride, the better. Instead, you act manic when you're down big and now manic when you're up big.

Newsflash Deemer: 99% of this board could give two shits about you and your dumbass threads, just like 99% of this board could give two shits about me. You're not that important, chief. Not sure why validation here is so critical to you.
    Points Awarded:

ChiLLx gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rcene gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OhMyEli gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1 gave No coincidences 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

reading last page and you're -45 units, were you down over 125?
    Yep.

Long season. Still time. In a similar boat with college football and finished well in the black without any monster chase plays.

I'm not worried about trying to catch up now, just like I don't chest-thump and start threads talking shit about my greatness when I go on a huge run and win a ton of bets in a row. Corrections come either way.

BigDeem5

Point is, you were never as bad as you were when you were down 50 units, and you aren't as good as you are right now at the tail end of this heater. So why start this thread?

You're not "right" or "wrong" -- you're just experiencing the swings of betting on sports. The sooner you realize this and figure out a way to take everything in stride, the better. Instead, you act manic when you're down big and now manic when you're up big.

Newsflash Deemer: 99% of this board could give two shits about you and your dumbass threads, just like 99% of this board could give two shits about me. You're not that important, chief. Not sure why validation here is so critical to you.
    If validation was what I was going for - I would post pictures with my shirt off with my astoundingly good looking girlfriend... This is a fukkin sports betting forum.

I post my picks, not to track, I can spreadsheet that - but to share. If I'm on a good run, I want guys to tail - bad runs, the opposite.

I want guys to win... but when trolls like you hop on nuts when you see a guy who lost a 10 unit play and give some bs fukkin paragraph about capping when you're down over 50 units, it is pretty fukkin sad.

BigDeem5

Yep.

Long season. Still time. In a similar boat with college football and finished well in the black without any monster chase plays.

I'm not worried about trying to catch up now, just like I don't chest-thump and start threads talking shit about my greatness when I go on a huge run and win a ton of bets in a row. Corrections come either way.
    Can't chest-thump when you're still down 40 units and were down over 100 units...

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

what is the purpose of this thread? C'mon Deemer do you really not think you're going to hit another cold spell and give all those 88 units back? Unless you found that sports almanac from Back to the Future you will go on a bad losing streak again and this thread will be bumped and you'll look like an idiot.

It's fukkin gambling lets face it nobody really has a clue we just try to manage our BRs and hope our hot streaks are better than our cold streaks in the end.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

If validation was what I was going for - I would post pictures with my shirt off with my astoundingly good looking girlfriend... This is a fukkin sports betting forum.

I post my picks, not to track, I can spreadsheet that - but to share. If I'm on a good run, I want guys to tail - bad runs, the opposite.

I want guys to win... but when trolls like you hop on nuts when you see a guy who lost a 10 unit play and give some bs fukkin paragraph about capping when you're down over 50 units, it is pretty fukkin sad.

BigDeem5

Lville, too fukking buzzed for this sh*t. Tell coin to fukin uncover himself tomorrow and throw him a god damn shovel.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Can't chest-thump when you're still down 40 units and were down over 100 units...
    I've had plenty of threads -- year-long threads -- end in the black. I will link you to them if you'd like.

Unless you're retiring tomorrow, I still don't get the point of this thread. Did you read anything I just posted? Re-read it. Your thread is akin to ripping up a ticket when your team falls behind 3-0 in the first inning, then acting like it's a winner when it's 5-3 in the 5th. Are you just needling the gambling gods to see if they'll start pissing on your plays? Because that's what it sounds like.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

So long story short, fade you when you're cold and tail you when you're hot. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

God Deemer, you really are just a kid. Get back to me when your gambling nuts drop pal. I'm not talking shit to you as the superior gambler, because I'm not. I'm trying to give you advice as the older person in this equation.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Deemer on an honest note, I think you are ok at picking winners, but I don't see anyone succeed over a full season betting anywhere from 1-10 units on a play.

I mean what kind of play is really 10x than another? Plus those are the play that end up making rolls disappear.

To each their own, but i mean if you start a cold streak w/ these 5x and 10x plays do you then go to 20x and so on?

I only can see beating this game betting 1x and 2x plays throughout the season, and even in that case 2x plays are pretty rare. I think I have like 15-20 2x plays out of 150 selections.

Anyway Gl Pal...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, ebbearsfb1, Mikeyanks23, and fitguy67

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Lville, too fukking buzzed for this sh*t. Tell coin to fukin uncover himself tomorrow and throw him a god damn shovel.
    Im sober now, taking a long break from partying.

Gym starts back up on Monday....

BigDeem5

I've had plenty of threads -- year-long threads -- end in the black. I will link you to them if you'd like.

Unless you're retiring tomorrow, I still don't get the point of this thread. Did you read anything I just posted? Re-read it. Your thread is akin to ripping up a ticket when your team falls behind 3-0 in the first inning, then acting like it's a winner when it's 5-3 in the 5th. Are you just needling the gambling gods to see if they'll start pissing on your plays? Because that's what it sounds like.
    Fuk the gambling gods..... In years past, I'd pound the HEAT ML tomorrow - Landers style because I'm about 98% sure they win; I will not play the game now... I'm starting to figure out when the fukking fix is in, lay off those games and try to bet small conference/notorious games.

Now, I'm still on public sides every once in a while, but I'm not a fukin 90% of the public bettor, and I'm not on that 10% sharp side either on games - I cap, see where public is located and hammer/lay off accordingly.

Like the Pistons + the pts tomorrow, also looking at NC St, I dont see much more

BigDeem5

Deemer on an honest note, I think you are ok at picking winners, but I don't see anyone succeed over a full season betting anywhere from 1-10 units on a play.

I mean what kind of play is really 10x than another? Plus those are the runs that end up making rolls disappear.

To each their own, but i mean if you start a cold streak w/ these 5x and 10x plays do you then go to 20x and so on?

I only can see beating this game betting 1x and 2x plays throughout the season, and even in that case 2x plays are pretty rare. I think I have like 15-20 2x plays out of 150 selections.

Anyway Gl Pal...
    Always been a fukkin gambler pal, I don't sit down at a 2/4 table with $100, $200 bucks, I sit down with maximum, and when I'm up $100, I dont get out, I fukkin play even looser. When you're up, you ride the wave, when down you fukkin try to claw back up

I'm down lifetime, but this run is a start, I feel much more confident, just thought I'd poke some fun at two of the trolls in my thread prior, they like to kick dirt on people when down..

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Often times the best bet you make is the one you don't.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Often times the best bet you make is the one you don't.
    these posts are as cryptic as your avi.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Fuk the gambling gods..... In years past, I'd pound the HEAT ML tomorrow - Landers style because I'm about 98% sure they win; I will not play the game now... I'm starting to figure out when the fukking fix is in, lay off those games and try to bet small conference/notorious games.

Now, I'm still on public sides every once in a while, but I'm not a fukin 90% of the public bettor, and I'm not on that 10% sharp side either on games - I cap, see where public is located and hammer/lay off accordingly.

Like the Pistons + the pts tomorrow, also looking at NC St, I dont see much more
    In all honesty, and I'm being real with you now, the idea that there are "fixed" games -- i.e., the Heat would tank a game at MSG vs. the Knicks -- is laughable. I talk about rigs and fixes and bullshit all the time about the NBA, but if Miami loses to NY on Sunday, it's because the Knicks will have outplayed them -- not because the Heat throw the game. And that's the serious side of me.

You and I have no idea where the "public" is on a game, BTW. You can have a pretty good idea just based on the matchup, but it's only an educated guess. In fact, everything's just an educated guess. Stop acting like you've found the secret just because you're on a heater.

BigDeem5

In all honesty, and I'm being real with you now, the idea that there are "fixed" games -- i.e., the Heat would tank a game at MSG vs. the Knicks -- is laughable. I talk about rigs and fixes and bullshit all the time about the NBA, but if Miami loses to NY on Sunday, it's because the Knicks will have outplayed them -- not because the Heat throw the game. And that's the serious side of me.

You and I have no idea where the "public" is on a game, BTW. You can have a pretty good idea just based on the matchup, but it's only an educated guess. In fact, everything's just an educated guess. Stop acting like you've found the secret just because you're on a heater.
    Yet again, coin... I didn't say I found the secret, but I'm improving. LeBron is still improving, but he is pretty much fukking perfect..

Just fukkin tail me pal, I'll get you to the black.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Seriously I can't wait to see Deem's picks and fade the shit out of them tomorrow.

This never ends well. Guy is on a heater and acts like he's got a fukkin crystal ball and has figured out how to successfully win at sports betting... his fall is going to be HARD.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Seriously I can't wait to see Deem's picks and fade the shit out of them tomorrow.

This never ends well. Guy is on a heater and acts like he's got a fukkin crystal ball and has figured out how to successfully win at sports betting... his fall is going to be HARD.
    Pistons +11.5 2.5x - Patty check in my thread, I'll mention you when I continue to win.. Fukkin non-pros broke diks r always one to fukkin tell you how to bet (no coin, donkeys, patty mayo)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Pretty much like clockwork.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice run man, stay hot.

BigDeem5

Pistons aren't a premium, just a solid play in my opinion. My next premium I'll let you both know. Any who, to each their own.

Hit the sack, rest up.

1234 Last