BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Well, you know what they say about his people....... I'd be insecure too if everyone thought I had a 3 inch rooster, and I actually measured in closer to 2.5
    I'm around 3.2, sorry fellas.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

doesnt your girl give you any attention deemer?

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    doesnt your girl give you any attention deemer?
    never man.

bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Whats the plays today deemer

BigDeem5

Check my thread papi.

bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Your latest posts show sh1t posted everywhere. Post link?

BigDeem5

HOOPS Tracking Thread

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Thanks. Sounds like SBR drama. Probably came back to SBR cause he knew the end was near pulling his BS over there.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This to go volz? Kid is a shit capper, but runs his mouth a lot!

yup.
    compulsive liar

one post he hates trolls

but he trolls all day about how great he is and everyone is beneath him.

tried to give him a chance but he couldnt stop

enough of that

goodluck today deem

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    we all got tired of his shit. First i called him out on a line that was 2 points off and he said that was the line him and his friend gave out. Apparently they were bookies.

Then he started adding wins to his record and got cocky, didnt realize we had caught on and let him do it a few times and waited for when he went 0-2 or something and said the next day his record was 2-1. We didnt even know where he came from. It was just me diablo acl/sperm and taylor fukkin around bullshitting breaking balls posting plays and hopefully winning.

Then we caught him stealing Lkids writeups and roxxys obscure soccer games and a few other plays/writeups from over here. we didnt want to be involved in that. SO i left then coach finally had it and left.

Hope that answers your question tto. But he will come on here deny it and say im a drama queen etc. Oh well

why do u continuously try to lie and bury me? diablo kept the record for close to liek 3 months... no way to do anything to my record... i was hitting anywhere from 53-58% for over 2 months... ive said it plenty i accidentaly left a game off once or twice at most and apologived about it after and even joked around about it... there was over 300 pages on there and somedays its was 5 or 6 pages you had to go back through to see what all games you made.. i made a mistake and you cried about it like a fu kin girl... YOU HIT 28% for two months which is one of the worst runs in the history of record keeping and fukked the whole stags record up over those two months... guess that gave you a bitter taste in your mouth so take it out on me.

youre getting as bad as henry hill needing attention... ive never once posted a past winner... funny i go 3-0 yesterday and 1-0 today and not a peep from ya huh... im not a great capper and just do this for fun and crack a few jokes... you take this shit like its your life and too serious...

i called you out once about it and u pu ssied out and made every excuse you could think of last time when you were hating on everyone in the beginning of the stag thread when you were hitting 28% and hating on everyone bc they were winning and you were loosing.. you left the thread and went as far as to make another thread to say you were jinxed? lolololol while everyone else is hitting 52-55% and ur hitting 28% and the thread was jinxed huh...

instead of being a bitch crybaby trying to start drama ill ask you again... lets have a pick off... you pick what lines we go by all that and ill play... aint even got to be for nothing or it can be for 100$ 200$ i dont care... just tired of you callin me a liar and cheat and a shitty capper... name the terms and lest do it... this site isnt my life like it is urs pal... if sol, spermer, coach, all them dont like me anymore then so be it... i like them and would love to learn more cappin from them... but it aint gonna hurt my feelings...

pick your terms on the pick off... lets do it... if not then quit trollin me...

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I'll take Yanks for the max please

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

we all got tired of his shit. First i called him out on a line that was 2 points off and he said that was the line him and his friend gave out. Apparently they were bookies.

Then he started adding wins to his record and got cocky, didnt realize we had caught on and let him do it a few times and waited for when he went 0-2 or something and said the next day his record was 2-1. We didnt even know where he came from. It was just me diablo acl/sperm and taylor fukkin around bullshitting breaking balls posting plays and hopefully winning.

Then we caught him stealing Lkids writeups and roxxys obscure soccer games and a few other plays/writeups from over here. we didnt want to be involved in that. SO i left then coach finally had it and left.

Hope that answers your question tto. But he will come on here deny it and say im a drama queen etc. Oh well
    What's going on here?

Stag Nation fell apart, damn... Internal collapse

govolz

yup.
    compulsive liar

one post he hates trolls

but he trolls all day about how great he is and everyone is beneath him.

tried to give him a chance but he couldnt stop

enough of that

goodluck today deem
    yet again i guess this is forumville and you can spew endless lies but show me ONE post where i say im a great capper and everyone is beneath me... im the most humble guy on here... if i lose ill come back and even bump the thread that same day bc im not scared to show i lose like most on here... youre on super troll and liar alert... dont get buried mikey i just called u out on a pick contest and gave you the ball in your court to name the rules... dont be a pu ssy miker lol

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What's going on here?

Stag Nation fell apart, damn... Internal collapse
    Complete collapse, dunno if its even on the first two pages over there anymore.

govolz

Thanks. Sounds like SBR drama. Probably came back to SBR cause he knew the end was near pulling his BS over there.
    tto... i like ya pal and hope you dont belive that... go back and look at my last post on here... super nice... dont hate on anyone... and super humble youll never see me say i think im the best handicapper... youre smarter tan this... dont take one thread from a guy trollin me that single handly took down stag nation lean u into thinkin that shit... do some research before ya draw conclusions... surely even if what he said was true stag nation woulda just kicked me out and kept on about thier business? never have pulled any bs... search on here and on eog and youll see i have zero BS goin...

tto827

I had assumed all you Stag's were good guys, and still think that way until I see proof otherwise. I'm not going to go look through the billion page thread, so what's happened has happened. Yanks is a good guy, and you seem to be too. Let bygones be bygones.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Were are the vids missing them

govolz

I had assumed all you Stag's were good guys, and still think that way until I see proof otherwise. I'm not going to go look through the billion page thread, so what's happened has happened. Yanks is a good guy, and you seem to be too. Let bygones be bygones.
    tto i think ur a great guy too...it is after all just forumville and i really dont care what he thinks... but just pisses me off he keeps trollin me... aint done shit to the guy... like i said we were a team and not one person ragged him when he hit 28% for two months straight while everyone else was hitting over 50%... we were a team and encouraged him told him hed come out the slump.. i missed a few games on my record and he flips out.. as for the challenge on the cap off tto hell i wouldnt even care if he beat me thatd be fine... but he aint gonna sit there and talk shit about i suck at a capper... win or lose you can see i come back into my threads and bump em... i aint scared of a loss lol... and when i do win you dont see me comin back in raising hell about how good i am..

as for deemer the kid went 3-0 or so yesterday and comes over to eog raising hell in my thread that i lost in saying how bad stag nation sucks... no clue why

1. not a single stag that i can remember ever ONCE hated on him
    2. stags and sucks are complete opposite...

but thats just how he is... u see how deemer is actin now that hes hit a hot streak... like hes the king of cappers... be humble if you win

im not the best capper on the board but not even close to the worst... i come here to have fun and learn about games and get mike trolling about bull shit he cant prove... its whatever tho no sweat ill continue to post plays i like and have fun

govolz

btw just do a search on here for me its simple... go look and see if you find me braggin or raising hell about a win... unlike deem doin now or and also if you find me raggin on somone losing and/or me lying about a bet

this is forumville and i guess mike can spew lies about it but do some research before u believe it

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    tto i think ur a great guy too...it is after all just forumville and i really dont care what he thinks... but just pisses me off he keeps trollin me... aint done shit to the guy... like i said we were a team and not one person ragged him when he hit 28% for two months straight while everyone else was hitting over 50%... we were a team and encouraged him told him hed come out the slump.. i missed a few games on my record and he flips out.. as for the challenge on the cap off tto hell i wouldnt even care if he beat me thatd be fine... but he aint gonna sit there and talk shit about i suck at a capper... win or lose you can see i come back into my threads and bump em... i aint scared of a loss lol... and when i do win you dont see me comin back in raising hell about how good i am..

as for deemer the kid went 3-0 or so yesterday and comes over to eog raising hell in my thread that i lost in saying how bad stag nation sucks... no clue why

1. not a single stag that i can remember ever ONCE hated on him
    2. stags and sucks are complete opposite...

but thats just how he is... u see how deemer is actin now that hes hit a hot streak... like hes the king of cappers... be humble if you win

im not the best capper on the board but not even close to the worst... i come here to have fun and learn about games and get mike trolling about bull shit he cant prove... its whatever tho no sweat ill continue to post plays i like and have fun
    Everyone here should read that, and realize its true about them. Although some of them could make a run at being the worst

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

My lawyer (PWAD) is looking into some copyright infringement laws

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    My lawyer (PWAD) is looking into some copyright infringement laws

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

OK Deem, I always like competing against the best. Hoops, name the terms.

BigDeem5

Chili powder you're out of your league...

Go volz, you're a liar and a troll.

End thread. Made another 240 today.

Do yourself a favor, stay on eog.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

What exactly did we accomplish here

Oh thats right, Govolz got fukkin buried

tto827

^^^^ The dude posted two winners today in PT.... more than most of the people here can say for the past month.

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    What exactly did we accomplish here

Oh thats right, Govolz got fukkin buried
    i guess...

wheres the potm video?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Retire from vid making.....Leaving on top

You aint big time till you got mod SBR_Forum in your pocket.............

govolz

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Retire from vid making.....Leaving on top

You aint big time till you got mod SBR_Forum in your pocket.............
    its marchhhhh fn 3rd sweeper

the forum needs a vid... make one more... you kid and sanders...

the posters need u sweeper

the posters want u sweeper

sweeper dont let the posters down!

govolz

^^^^ The dude posted two winners today in PT.... more than most of the people here can say for the past month.
    haha thanks tto just got lucky tho i guess man... this year 70% of games in ncaab have hit under in the 1h... finally decided to follow it bc it seemed everytime i bet the under for the game there was 345243 fouls in the second qtr and would end up screwing me in the end

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

The month of February I have destroyed, are there any haters left or are you all in hibernation?

I told you all I'd fukking bury you pricks.

My capping speaks for itself.

Wish you all luck through march.

Lets crush the books

Check in no coin and donkeys
    How big of a fukking loser do you have to be to post this shit at 10 pm on a Saturday ?

Deemer not only are you a fukkin douchebag with a big head you also have no life.

Keep betting your air bets. Its fukkin hilarious this idiot gets buried in his own threads day after day. Claims to be betting 400 a game yet has 300 dollar cashouts...

Last edited by Donkeys2012; 03-04-13 at 11:21 AM.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Well this didn't last long...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The month of February I have destroyed, are there any haters left or are you all in hibernation?

I told you all I'd fukking bury you pricks.

My capping speaks for itself.

Wish you all luck through march.

Lets crush the books

Check in no coin and donkeys
    what up soy sauce what u got for tonight?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good bump bear

Reemer san buried

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Good bump bear

Reemer san buried
    i like Deemer , i want to see more videos of him making eggs and giving us winners

First 1234 Last