winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

buried at the buzzer thrice today...

this should cheer up anyone that had a bad day...im def cursed... i might have to start posting my picks on here so you guys can fade em and make some cash...

how bad is this?..started the day with a euro basket play a dime on under 75.5 1st half in the cska moscow..they hit the last shot at the end of the half to make the score 44-33..strike 1...and of course the full game stays under..

had a dime on under 95 2nd half suns/hawks. and a 3 team parlay for 200 suns +4 2nd half, under 95 2nd half, and under 95 jazz 2nd half...was looking like a loser but then they went cold..miraculously sitting on 93 pts with 8 secs left last shot..horford for a meaningless 3 at the buzzer..good..strike 2..

finally tried to bail out with a nickel reverse on thunder 2nd half and over 106 1/2 and a straight nickel on the over 106 1/2...and bam lawson at the buzzer..no ot..no over..no rev..nada..zip...strike 3..

BURIED!!..MUSHED!!..PATHETIC!!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

you made a bad play. chased with a worse play and lost. Then decided on an ice cold night you could hit a reverse?

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

how exactly were they bad plays?..they all had an excellent chance and prob should have won...besides any time you are a last second shot away from a win its a good play in my book..it was just not meant to be.